You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Oriental entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Melliel

Shadow Stitches wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:48 am
pearloftheorient wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:24 am
Shadow Stitches wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:38 pm On a random, yet related note, my profile picture here on Creepy Hollows was originally a picture of a Jorogumo, but it got deleted for some reason. I logged on one day to find my profile picture was blank.
It’s a sign it’s a sign!! 😂 so have you gotten down to having one conjured so far?

Fun fact/update:
I was lying on my bed one night with a random thought of “maybe I should get K(my jorogumo) a physical gift, since everyone else has their own personal item presented to them”. All of a sudden, the image of a garnet ring I own, one of many family heirlooms stashed away for the longest time popped into my head. To be real honest, I hesitated for awhile cause I mean, it is a family heirloom after all but the image kept flashing in my head as if like “I want it! I want it!” And then I caved 😂 she is the owner to that garnet ring now (beats it sitting around collecting dust in the heirloom drawer I guess)
I actually did place an order a few days ago for a custom conjure of a Jorogumo. Just waiting for conjuring to be completed now. :)
That's adorable about the ring btw, I haven't really had any of my spirits take a shine to an object I owned like that, except for certain stones they wanted me to put in their offering bowl lol.
Oh man, I’m super excited for you!! Wishing for great stuff to take place for you (pls share them!!) ☺️

Well I’m glad she didn’t want me to get a brand new garnet ring cause I ain’t got cash for that (it prolly gon cost a fortune haha) 😅 it’s strange cause the rest don’t ask for stuff, tho I do offer incense everyday dedicated to all of them for getting through the day together with me / surviving hahah

あの娘は遠くの空に
消えたのさ ☽♡☾
pearloftheorient
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Oriental entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Melliel

Shadow Stitches wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:48 am
pearloftheorient wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:24 am
Shadow Stitches wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:38 pm On a random, yet related note, my profile picture here on Creepy Hollows was originally a picture of a Jorogumo, but it got deleted for some reason. I logged on one day to find my profile picture was blank.
It’s a sign it’s a sign!! 😂 so have you gotten down to having one conjured so far?

Fun fact/update:
I was lying on my bed one night with a random thought of “maybe I should get K(my jorogumo) a physical gift, since everyone else has their own personal item presented to them”. All of a sudden, the image of a garnet ring I own, one of many family heirlooms stashed away for the longest time popped into my head. To be real honest, I hesitated for awhile cause I mean, it is a family heirloom after all but the image kept flashing in my head as if like “I want it! I want it!” And then I caved 😂 she is the owner to that garnet ring now (beats it sitting around collecting dust in the heirloom drawer I guess)
I actually did place an order a few days ago for a custom conjure of a Jorogumo. Just waiting for conjuring to be completed now. :)
That's adorable about the ring btw, I haven't really had any of my spirits take a shine to an object I owned like that, except for certain stones they wanted me to put in their offering bowl lol.
Oh man, I’m super excited for you!! Wishing for great stuff to take place for you (pls share them!!) ☺️

Well I’m glad she didn’t want me to get a brand new garnet ring cause I ain’t got cash for that (it prolly gon cost a fortune haha) 😅 it’s strange cause the rest don’t ask for stuff, tho I do offer incense everyday dedicated to all of them for getting through the day together with me / surviving hahah

あの娘は遠くの空に
消えたのさ ☽♡☾

Return to “Dark Arts”