You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: yutyut
If I could be anything, I would be...: tyutyut
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: yutyu

I have found the custom conjure listing on CH and have been going back to the listing repeatedly as of late. I have little if any knowledge on these beings outside of the fact that they are Roman in origin. Anyone have any knowledge on these guys?

Nathayra
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

What beings? I might have missed something but ...

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

By you posting in the DA section, and mentioning a Roman origin I assume that you speak of the larva/larvae? If you are not referring to larva/larvae then ignore this.

I have one, they are specifically the displeased Roman dead from what mine has imparted. They can grant immense power and great spiritual connection if treated well and with respect. They can be and often are VERY high energy, very ‘in your face’ as it were. From my interactions with my guy, they love being tasked, having something to DO. From what my guy has shown me, he was mistreated in death, his body was not cared for properly in regards to burial; he was and is very angry about this.

When dealing with the larvae prepare for a very opinionated powerful being, who WILL push you if need be for your growth or just to test you as it were. If you are called to welcome one, which to me it sounds like you are, then prepare also to take the time to bond and adjust to his/her energy, it will take time and you most likely will have strong adjustment headaches in the beginning. These are powerful beings, and they do not pull punches in showing that.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

khaldrogo wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:41 am I have found the custom conjure listing on CH and have been going back to the listing repeatedly as of late. I have little if any knowledge on these beings outside of the fact that they are Roman in origin. Anyone have any knowledge on these guys?
It would be really helpful if you could tell us what the name of the spirit type is.

(The only Roman spirits I have are white arts.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dark Arts”