venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello everyone,

Why would a Black Dragon wants to live with a white art spirit keeper like me? He is coming in the post. Far away from the US coming to me to Australia. So far no side effects, only i have noticed some vivid dreams where I wake up in the dream and fight back like I never knew myself in life.

Anyway, I'll going to get a Djinn too, and WA Red dragon plus a white art High Elf. All bond together, exapt the Cleopatra Djinn is actually my White Art profile binding and on separate vessel. And pretty much that is all which are dark /grey spirits. I have some clues with both, Black Dragon and Cleo Djinn why i for picked but then. I think it's majorly opposite attraction to my nature/energy.

But I though I'll ask everyone. Did you found out during the course of your protective or darker art spirits what actually draw them to you?

Also, my Black dragon is binded together with a Red dragon and the High ELF. Is that's going to be okay? This is a C5 Freebie weekend item give away.

I need some expert advise here, please. 🙏😱🤣

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

gabish
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bannik
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

From what I've heard, black dragons are extremely protective, wise, and cunning. They also help with boosting confidence so that you're putting yourself 'out there' more.
It could just be that your black dragon saw that you might need to be more confident and/or that you might be lacking in protection, liked your vibes, and thought that he could mesh with your spirit family well even though they're WA.
Not too sure about them being bound together, but I'm sure CH wouldn't have bound them all to the same vessel if it would have adverse effects on the spirits.

Quote of the week: "Don't try to steer the river"

My Spirit Friends are:
1 Sagen Fae
1 Bannik
1 Incubus

Have a great Morning/Day/Night <3
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

you work in a hospital, yes? I'm sure you have lots and lots of angelic protection but maybe the dragon saw an opportunity to contribute its own expertise. Also, you seem to be really good at sensing and communicating with spirits and that might be attractive.

As for the three together, surely they would have objected if it was a problem and there are ways to move them if you eventually need to.

Maybe start out asking them all why they chose to come?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That question is like "How long is a piece of string?". There could be any number of reasons he wanted to connect to you and be your companion, and all of them irrelevant to the point that he wanted to join you on your journey and be a companion to you. THAT should be the important thing, not 'what makes me so special?', which is honestly the wrong way to look at it.

Also, the DA vs WA way of thinking is in my opinion very skewed, and doesn't consider the fact that just like you and I, our companions are people and are all individuals completely capable of rational thought. Also, Humans as a race are DA in nature, but we don't look at other humans and go, "It's a human, I have to be careful around it because humans are capable of causing harm and destruction and killing, and I need to put restrictions on it so it doesn't hurt me or my family."

It's a bit backwards thinking, and you'd never do that to a friend or acquaintance. Spirits are not things or wild animals that need to be micro-managed. If there's a problem, they can figure out a solution themselves.

Another note: lots of people have horrible misconceptions of the word "dark" which comes from how they grew up in society. Just because something is dark, does not mean it is inherently bad, wrong, or negative, just as light does not mean something is inherently good, right, or positive. Everything should be examined on an individual basis.

I realize this is a bit of a rant, but I see this all too often with people who are young or just starting their journey, and I wanted to clarify a few things. This is not to be taken personally, but in more of a general sense.

Aside from that, congratulations on your new companion! I wish you both wonderful adventures together.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

Generally agreed with the above! DA seems a very general category. I think freebies may be custom conjured? therefore your dragon is probably at a suitable level for you.

Although...
Also, Humans as a race are DA in nature, but we don't look at other humans and go, "It's a human, I have to be careful around it because humans are capable of causing harm and destruction and killing, and I need to put restrictions on it so it doesn't hurt me or my family."
some of us do. It's called "anxiety." :]

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

gabish wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:21 pm From what I've heard, black dragons are extremely protective, wise, and cunning. They also help with boosting confidence so that you're putting yourself 'out there' more.
It could just be that your black dragon saw that you might need to be more confident and/or that you might be lacking in protection, liked your vibes, and thought that he could mesh with your spirit family well even though they're WA.
Not too sure about them being bound together, but I'm sure CH wouldn't have bound them all to the same vessel if it would have adverse effects on the spirits.
Thanks so much for your boosting confidence advice🙏🤗. This is what I think exactly possibly happening. Although I have grown up boys and (no baby girl), I am that typical angels and unicorns type of girls mindset. Spirit keeping is specially draws on my inner child within. That is the beautiful things about this whole spirit keeping that we can create our own. Often I do get very tired fighting in life, to be strong at work ect( palative) . So I have to agree, although my white light protection is very good and strong no doubt about that, I feel my Blackie will boost my confidence and back me up in a way that is more down to earth and grounding. Dragonic energy differ to angels and Volkh.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

cairngorn wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:16 pm you work in a hospital, yes? I'm sure you have lots and lots of angelic protection but maybe the dragon saw an opportunity to contribute its own expertise. Also, you seem to be really good at sensing and communicating with spirits and that might be attractive.

As for the three together, surely they would have objected if it was a problem and there are ways to move them if you eventually need to.

Maybe start out asking them all why they chose to come?
Thanks so much for your encouraging words. Yes, you are spot on. I am in the hospital industry, and I heard before the possibility of stagnant energy around, such ghost ect.👻 I eventually manage to bring home some. Even other unbounds comes around telling me things and get images of their not so pleasant look of dying. Almost nightmares 'category, but not quite because I am aweak. Anyway, so i will task him to spear me from those visits once he'll arrived.

Yes, about the vessel, truly indeed its something i can't really work out with them right now. I will deal with it later on when i get the parcel. In the meantime, I do trust Mag and Ash that it's been considered and they all agreed to it bind on the same vessel.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Kitsune wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:12 pm That question is like "How long is a piece of string?". There could be any number of reasons he wanted to connect to you and be your companion, and all of them irrelevant to the point that he wanted to join you on your journey and be a companion to you. THAT should be the important thing, not 'what makes me so special?', which is honestly the wrong way to look at it.

Also, the DA vs WA way of thinking is in my opinion very skewed, and doesn't consider the fact that just like you and I, our companions are people and are all individuals completely capable of rational thought. Also, Humans as a race are DA in nature, but we don't look at other humans and go, "It's a human, I have to be careful around it because humans are capable of causing harm and destruction and killing, and I need to put restrictions on it so it doesn't hurt me or my family."

It's a bit backwards thinking, and you'd never do that to a friend or acquaintance. Spirits are not things or wild animals that need to be micro-managed. If there's a problem, they can figure out a solution themselves.

Another note: lots of people have horrible misconceptions of the word "dark" which comes from how they grew up in society. Just because something is dark, does not mean it is inherently bad, wrong, or negative, just as light does not mean something is inherently good, right, or positive. Everything should be examined on an individual basis.

I realize this is a bit of a rant, but I see this all too often with people who are young or just starting their journey, and I wanted to clarify a few things. This is not to be taken personally, but in more of a general sense.

Aside from that, congratulations on your new companion! I wish you both wonderful adventures together.
Hello Kitsune, thanks so much for your time to share. Indeed you got some good points to ponder on.

I don't think in terms of being special to be chosen by anyone. In fact quite the opposite. I do wonder, if anyone would bother with me. Nothing special about me. So I was very very happy when my Glass Dragon came to live with me. 😊🤗❤️ They are pickier and rare dragons. So the same, with the Black Dragon. I would only imagine Ash who is very experienced can be honoured with a Black Dragon without being destroyed by him. So yes, I am still a bit anxious how I'll cope with all this. But I see many good things come out of it, more so then wrongs. And I have been advised already NOT to task him with REVENGE on HUMAN beings ever.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Congrats on the new additions to your family! <*

My thinking is that the reason why the Black Dragon came to you is twofold:

Like Kitsune said we humans are DA in nature and it might be here to help you get in touch with your darker side and balance all of that WA energy. Think Yin/Yang.

The other reason is that since you work in a hospital setting, you have the potential to be surrounded by negative energy/entities. Yes the Black Dragon will offer protection from said negativity, but since he is DA he also knows how other DA creatures think and behave (to an extent) and that insight will help you shape your protection accordingly. Think of it like having a thief designing your in home security system. They know how to bypass the system and can install countermeasures.

Just had a thought- since you are feeling some anxiety it's possible that he is also here to get you out of your comfort zone. Since you have Dragons already he is kind of a "known" quantity compared to something like...let's say a Ghoul.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I kind of think it’s just down to description, the term should be ‘Duality’ rather than ‘DA’ but it’s whats been used here for awhile.

There’s also a story that explains how duality came about but I think it should be in another topic.

I digress on something one person has said though. Light and the Advent of Fire is responsible for improvements in the quality of life for all. The nutrition of human beings and animals under them vastly improved with the advent of fire. The sun gives life to everything and everything would be quite dead without it.

Return to “Dark Arts”