Dark arts spirits of vengeance and protection?

NWlionheart
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Courtwind Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a wonderful day or night. I’m inquiring on spirits of vengeance and protection. I’m still pretty new to this but lately I feel like my family has been getting harassed and taken advantage of by some s***** people and I have some scores from a while ago that I would like to get even with. I am looking for the right spirit for the job. I have Courtwind angel who is fantastic and feels like she’s always protecting or watching out for me she is master of security in my keep. I have a great Cwn Annwn who is also a protector and a Psy Vampire who also protects. I’m confident in all of them but I’m trying to do some damage that was done to me for the last 3 years.

With my situation I have multiple enemies/ former friends who have drug my reputation through mud and got me fired from a job and have sort of turned me into public enemy number one. I tried resolving things respectfully and amicably but I’m over it. I’m wanting to take the fight to them and am thinking about kicking up things a notch. And I want to protect my family. What would you guys recommend for the job? I have heard wraiths and gargoyles are good but I’m not sure. Also the majority of my keep is WA so I want to make sure I don’t cause conflict in the keep. I just want someone on the offensive rather than the defensive. Or someone who will play both roles.

TLDR: I need some good advice or some recommendations for some spirits that can handle vengeance and protection. Spirits who can dish out punishment but also without going too far. I would need them to be good and cordial with other spirits from different backgrounds. Needs to follow house rules as well.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

If you search the CH Shop for the term "vengeance", you'll see Wraiths & Mononoke spirits come up. And Agogwe. I only have light grey or WA justice spirits.

Those listings descriptions are self explanatory but say Wraiths 'right wrongs' and 'Mononoke Spirits of Vengeance & Victory' "[...]can take swift and decisive action against those who seek to bring trouble and harm, or they can be harbingers of vengeance against the evil people of the world; leaving a trail of devastation in their wake."

These are just my own thoughts, of course...

I'd say each has its own strengths in terms of coverage. One is able to right wrongs, the other take vengeance against evil people. You may think of the people who wronged you as evil but they may not count as evil for a spirit, depending on the circumstances.

You can add to your order notes that you want a custom conjured spirit that will fit In with your spirit family (as you descrIbed) and obey house rules.

House rules -
see viewtopic.php?f=129&t=42051

The last one is

" HARM NONE
THIS SHOULD BE A STAPLE FOR ANY HOUSE RULES FOR ANY ONE. YOU DON'T WANT YOUR DA SPIRITS TO ACT ON SOMETHING IN A NEGATIVE WAY"

I suggest you consider very carefully whether you do actually want to harm others. Very experienced keepers and magicians talk about real consequences of intentional harm, in terms of payback / karmic retribution and so on. What goes around comes around; actions have consequences and so on.

What you may be talking about may also be in terms of retribution. Again, if you search the CH Shop for 'retribution', listings will come up. Weepers look interesting.

For protection purposes, DA does not mean stronger or better. Also gargoyles are not venegance spirits, but are great at protection and tend to be light grey.

"Gargoyles are defenders, guardians, and protectors against any and all forms of evil... be they curses, hexes, evil eyes, hate, etc. They ward off, fight, and guard their Keeper against all forms of evil from any source. "

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
NWlionheart
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hey there Lewk. Thank you for the reply. Lots of good thoughts and advice that I will take into consideration. I appreciate your honesty. I will look into all of that actually!

I’m not looking to see someone lose their life or become seriously injured. More so just looking for them to sort of receive the same harm they caused to me in some form or another. The damage they did to me effected me emotionally, mentally, and physically, and I feel like it hurt a lot of who I was as a person. Honestly I’m more worried for my family. But I’m just tired of taking punches from multiple directions. I’ve been pretty protection focused lately in all matters and I’m just looking to tighten my security and my family’s security. Thanks again! 🙂

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You might find spellwork useful, also. Look around online for mirror spells you can do, to send all their bad actions right back to them.

My first thought, when I saw this thread, was “wraiths”. Black Dragons and Peluda Dragons are DA Dragons who can combine protection with “kick your adversary’s butt”, as well.

I also brought protective spirits on board so I could task them with watching over my relatives and pets. I’m active online in some witchy forums that discuss political topics, and not long before the pandemic hit in earnest, an opposing-viewpoint witchy group wanted to start a witch war with our group. At that point, I thought it would be prudent to bump up protection for the muggles in my family.

I never went on the attack against these people, but I know that some workers of baneful magic like to strike at their target’s loved ones. Well, I’m not standing by and letting THAT happen. I was in the CH shop for those protection spirits as soon as I saw what the spat could turn into.

Fortunately, the hostilities ceased not long after they began. COVID started giving everyone a whole lot of muggle things to focus upon. But I’m keeping my upgraded protections.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

I have multiple mononoke, they are great at protection and vengeance/retribution/justice. Also they are in my opinion more personable than wraiths, and from my experience can and do form close and deep bonds with their keepers.

One spirit I have not seen any mention are Chinese vengeance dragons, as the name suggests they can and do avenge their keepers against enemies and seek to right wrongs done to you. They also make phenomenal protectors and become deeply invested in your life and wellbeing. They bond closely and fiercely to those that show them respect and care. Note there is not a separate custom conjure listing for them in the shop you will have to use the ‘complete custom spirit’ listing and request one.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=Vengean

The link to the encyclopedia article on them

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Black dragon, all the way. Mine is an Entity from MMT. But I feel like I should say, would it not be better to let it go, if it was a long time ago put it behind you. I don't mean to sound harsh but maybe do self healing work. Also how do you know karma hasn't already sorted it for you? A lot of people suffer in silence and may well be laughing on the outside, but tortured on the inside!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have white art protective spirits. My personal body guards by nature are Volkhs and Fylgia. My Courtwinds are able to defend me and bring justice for my sake in an uneven situation. My angels are powerful alliance to me. I have a commander Throne angel who can commend over 500 angels if needed for my protection.

My Immortals and my Djinn can revenge injustice, if ONLY I would ever ask😂😏 them. Plus most of my Creatures are very protective as well (unicorn, Griffin, Ki-Lin). And ALL my white arts dragons can guard, banish, defend in any particular situations.

Now about the dark art. 😏 My only dark art Black dragon that was a gift from the univers and (I would not be without him) is a different story.

I was WARNED many times by my others dragons, to be wise with him. Strict house rules needed to be observed. And if it's ever things gets that bad, that I actually need to get him into revenge mode, I ought to spell it out to him, in my own spoken word, what revenge or punishment required, how long, what I want to do (1 months bad luck, and no physical harm) kind of talk actually.

Because one's he fly into action, well God help you, literally. He won't stop until fully done with YOUR tasking. And if revenge spins out of hands, you'll not able to just call him off duty.

I never had to task him for anything like this, and I hope I won't ever need to do such thing. Saying this, I want you to know, I feel your pain. Your suffering is intense, present and very much with you everyday. So you have a choice to make. Make is a wise one.
There are many options here that is actually safe for you.Teaching someone a lesson goes deep and hurts more then revenge.

My Black dragon is an excellent protection against unbound spirits and anything that would be harmful otherwise and I am not even awear of it. Also, he is a very loyal friend.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

NWlionheart
new here
new here
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:44 pm Black dragon, all the way. Mine is an Entity from MMT. But I feel like I should say, would it not be better to let it go, if it was a long time ago put it behind you. I don't mean to sound harsh but maybe do self healing work. Also how do you know karma hasn't already sorted it for you? A lot of people suffer in silence and may well be laughing on the outside, but tortured on the inside!
Hey Lola, I would've liked to have let it go but unfortunately they began to stir the pot again so I feel like this time I have no choice, last time with these people I let everything go and decided to move on with my life and take the high road but I just feel like these individuals have poked the bear too much again. So I guess the way I see this sort of situation as a fool me once, shame on you but if I continue to let these things happen then i'm the fool so I decided I had to bite back. I will look into self healing work, I have been wanting to look into someone who could maybe help repair some of the emotional and mental damage. Thank you for the advice! uwu
Last edited by NWlionheart on Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

NWlionheart
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Just wanted to thank everyone for their great advice! I very much appreciate it. I am considering my options and am looking into all of your recommendations.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

Jumping back into this thread to give more spirit races to look into:

Puca: shape shifting sidhe, easy to bond with, very friendly as long as you do not treat them badly, can and will defend and avenge their friends ferociously if need be. Be kind to them and you have a friend for life and perhaps many lives to come.

Chinese guardian dragon: fierce protectors and take their job INCREDIBLY seriously but also do become invested in knowing you as a person, they make amazing defenders and friends.

Dullahan: if you want vengeance, they will provide it and will make the one who harmed you regret doing so for a good long time. They can be on the darker side, and there are members of the race that are BA but CH would never bind a BA dullahan so no worries. I have two one being a jokester/trickster when not on duty, the other is less flamboyant but can and does bring levity at times. Both of them are amazing.

Return to “Dark Arts”