new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a lovely day so far! I wanted to make this post about Gregori watchers because I haven't seen many threads about them. I just got a notification that my order has been shipped and I am so excited to welcome Watcher A home 🥰

I would love to see other people's stories and appreciation posts about their watchers if you and your companions are comfortable sharing them with us.
(That's why I made my title so funny lol)

I'll try to share anything interesting that has happened related to A in this thread in the future, but one thing that I would love to share is that on Sunday I started noticing a change in my surroundings energetically. I also noticed more activity, but one interesting thing happened and it was that I could see him very clearly with me in my mind's eye. I don't remember what I was doing, but I all of a sudden saw a tall blonde male with me. He seemed new (I didn't recognize his energy), curious, and friendly. I will have to confirm all of this and his energy once I get his vessel.
I'm pretty sure A knows how to manipulate electronic devices. I was on a walk on Saturday and was listening to music from youtube when all of a sudden the music changes to Shawn Mendes - Teach Me How To Love. I love that song and I found it through a tarot reading video... about soulmates. Cheesy, I know :P
The music shuffle happened only once and my phone was in the same pocket and untampered...

Side note: I don't use pendulums or any other divination tools. I used to, but I realized that I have to work on my intuition. I am clairsentient (everyone has a different dominant psychic gift, but not only one) so it would make more sense to hone my own skills instead of relying on tools that can be manipulated unless cleansed well enough. There's nothing wrong with using tools, they are not for me or everyone. This is just a gentle push to those who use divination tools but want to use their intuition or telepathy to communicate with their spirit family.

Once A's vessel arrives, I want to sit with it, which is a pendant, and feel the energies I get from the vessel and how I am interpreting them as. I usually get visions in my mind's eye and sense things, that's how I usually communicate with my spirit family. I do hear dialogue quite well nowadays, but they come delayed and they feel more like feelings. It's hard to explain lol
It feels like a mix of energy, sensing it and audible words in my mind's eye.

I'm sharing a bit of A's information below. I love how they're all written on caps 😄
GREGORI WATCHER, A. HE IS A GUIDE AND FRIEND WHO PROVIDES ADVICE AND ENLIGHTENMENT WHEN IT COMES TO WORKING WITH MAGICK AND EXPLORING NEW ROADS OF POWER. HE SPEAKS HIS MIND OPENLY AND HE OFFERS YOU REFRESHING PERSPECTIVES AND INSIGHT INTO THE REALM OF POWER AND MAGICK. HE IS ENCOURAGING AND SUPPORTIVE OF YOUR OWN NARRATIVE AND DESIRES FOR ACHIEVING MORE IN YOUR LIFE. HE IS MAGNETIC, EROTIC, INTENSE, AND HE WILL BE A GUIDE WHO GUARDS AGAINST MALICIOUS SPIRITS & MAGICK. HE IS AN ENGAGING AND CAPTIVATING FRIEND OF MANY TALENTS.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello Ikemen, how is it going with your Gregory watchtower? I liked your write up and curious if you have anything to share? Mine is in the post right now. It’s a surprise bogo spirit stone.

Ikemen wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:52 pm Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a lovely day so far! I wanted to make this post about Gregori watchers because I haven't seen many threads about them. I just got a notification that my order has been shipped and I am so excited to welcome Watcher A home 🥰

I would love to see other people's stories and appreciation posts about their watchers if you and your companions are comfortable sharing them with us.
(That's why I made my title so funny lol)

I'll try to share anything interesting that has happened related to A in this thread in the future, but one thing that I would love to share is that on Sunday I started noticing a change in my surroundings energetically. I also noticed more activity, but one interesting thing happened and it was that I could see him very clearly with me in my mind's eye. I don't remember what I was doing, but I all of a sudden saw a tall blonde male with me. He seemed new (I didn't recognize his energy), curious, and friendly. I will have to confirm all of this and his energy once I get his vessel.
I'm pretty sure A knows how to manipulate electronic devices. I was on a walk on Saturday and was listening to music from youtube when all of a sudden the music changes to Shawn Mendes - Teach Me How To Love. I love that song and I found it through a tarot reading video... about soulmates. Cheesy, I know :P
The music shuffle happened only once and my phone was in the same pocket and untampered...

Side note: I don't use pendulums or any other divination tools. I used to, but I realized that I have to work on my intuition. I am clairsentient (everyone has a different dominant psychic gift, but not only one) so it would make more sense to hone my own skills instead of relying on tools that can be manipulated unless cleansed well enough. There's nothing wrong with using tools, they are not for me or everyone. This is just a gentle push to those who use divination tools but want to use their intuition or telepathy to communicate with their spirit family.

Once A's vessel arrives, I want to sit with it, which is a pendant, and feel the energies I get from the vessel and how I am interpreting them as. I usually get visions in my mind's eye and sense things, that's how I usually communicate with my spirit family. I do hear dialogue quite well nowadays, but they come delayed and they feel more like feelings. It's hard to explain lol
It feels like a mix of energy, sensing it and audible words in my mind's eye.

I'm sharing a bit of A's information below. I love how they're all written on caps 😄
GREGORI WATCHER, A. HE IS A GUIDE AND FRIEND WHO PROVIDES ADVICE AND ENLIGHTENMENT WHEN IT COMES TO WORKING WITH MAGICK AND EXPLORING NEW ROADS OF POWER. HE SPEAKS HIS MIND OPENLY AND HE OFFERS YOU REFRESHING PERSPECTIVES AND INSIGHT INTO THE REALM OF POWER AND MAGICK. HE IS ENCOURAGING AND SUPPORTIVE OF YOUR OWN NARRATIVE AND DESIRES FOR ACHIEVING MORE IN YOUR LIFE. HE IS MAGNETIC, EROTIC, INTENSE, AND HE WILL BE A GUIDE WHO GUARDS AGAINST MALICIOUS SPIRITS & MAGICK. HE IS AN ENGAGING AND CAPTIVATING FRIEND OF MANY TALENTS.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts”