What are your Expierence with Hellhounds?

Eudyptulas
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eudy
Zodiac:

Hey Guys!

I have one Hellhound and we're currently bonding! So I'm interested what your guys expierences are with your Hellhounds!

Excited to read your answers! 💕

-Eudyptulas

"I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart."
-Vincent van Gogh
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I do have one hellhound myself and unfortunately the main reasons I invited him into my spirit family have rarely been explored.

I've had only a few experiences worth noting. When I feel his telepathic communication, for some reason he sounds British in my head. No idea why, but it is endearing (I am American).

I used to have impressions that he would curl up near the fireplace in my previous living space, but I've moved and unfortunately I don't really spend much time with him.

He was very helpful early on in fetching an unbound spirit that I received a vision from and subsequently asked if she'd like to be bound. So that was an interesting bit.

He also is mainly part of my protection team, especially whenever I am practicing communicating with spirits, practicing necromancy, or doing any entity or spirit related work.

He is a fantastic protector.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I have one that I got in the triad of protection along with a volkh and werewolf. He is amazing! Both him and my werewolf were the quickest for me to bond with. My werewolf is a bit more serious I guess you can say than my hellhound.. While they both are very protective they also love to cuddle. My hellhound is a bit more on the affectionate side and more communicative. My werewolf is always on my left side and hellhound on the right. They lay with me every night when I lay down to go to sleep and my hellhound rests his head on my right hip. They both go with me everywhere. My hellhound and some of my other spirits keep encouraging me to get back into practicing magick. I think Hellhounds are the GREATEST and everyone should have one lol.
Congratulations on your new companion! They truly are magnificent! <3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hi I have a couple from CH and one from citrine, my CH ones are more active, but I have not had much interaction with them. I do notice them out the corner of my eye, actually thinking my dog was there, but she wasn't. I've even felt them by my legs as I watch TV. I sometimes see dark shadow movement at night, they are very protective. I have never in all my years had a dog go for me, I encountered a so called soft as dog a few months ago, it looked at me a minute so I said hi it started barking lunged towards me, then ran off. It was wondering the street. I totally believe it reacted like this due to my hellhounds,after a huge online row with the owner who actually said I was lying about the incident as his beloved dog would never do this lol. But there you go I think they are great.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

My hellhound and werewolf love to play with my dog.. well hes a puppy but I almost wasnt going to be able to get him and I went in the shower and cried and asked all my spirits if they could please help me get this puppy and by the time I got out of the shower and dressed we got the phone call they were bringing him over. I was so happy!!! Treats for all my spirit companions for any help the may have given in that situation. :] I recently mentioned in another thread where my black dragon and waterfall faery where the only ones I seen in mediation so far but I forgot about one of my mediations where I seen my werewolf and hellhound playing in the yard with him <3 I think I seen my werewolf manifest as well with large glowing yellow eyes when we were outside together on a full moon and I was talking to him. I do live by the woods and understand lots of animals there but this was LARGE and not like what you see with regular animals around here. I have only seen my hellhound in that one meditation and I also believe I seen all my dog like spirits in a dream I had attack a group of people who meant to do me harm.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have one and he has appeared as a big wolf several times, at least I think it´s him. I haven´t interacted a lot with him to be honest, so not much to say, but I guess he is there just he does not create paranormal activity.

Eudyptulas
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My magical/paranormal name...: Eudy
Zodiac:

It's really interesting! I have some updates with mine too. I usually invite him to rest with me or sleep in the bed with me if he wants to (he usually likes to take up on that offer). A bit ago I actually heard him snarl when I was walking and kinda got into an unsafe situation. I'm really grateful that he stayed with me during that. He also seems to love it when I play upbeat music. And I noticed that he likes to lay next to me when I watch a Show that I think both of the companions I have do enjoy. He's really active and I can feel his presence a lot around. I bought him and my other spirit companion a small candle yesterday, so I'm excited to light it today for them.💕

"I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart."
-Vincent van Gogh
nakedmoviestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: servitors/dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal shadow vamp

I have two from Satan&Suns...Great protectors. Quiet but vicious if they need to be.

Return to “Dark Arts”