help with demons

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:40 pm It doesn't matter if a seller is currently known or has been known to be reputable. You'll find conflicting views and in life a minority can be more correct than an inexperienced/out-of-the-loop majority. It's less easy to determine than it seems, certainly for those still finding their footing. This is meant to be a general statement and not directed specifically toward any one seller.
At the end of the day you need to make sure you're fine-tuning your own intuitive sense so that you can pick up on things clearly without relying on others to tell you what is or isn't okay.
Yep. The fact a conjurer is considered reputable by the majority and has received a lot of positive reviews is not a guarantee. I do not fully trust reviews, I used to in the beginning as I was new to all this, but now I only trust my own intuition and experience. This is especially important with beings who have a potential of being moody and harmful...(not saying all demons are that)

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:30 am I agree with Lewk! SatanandSons is the way to go when it comes to Demons.
the person im buying from is dark kingdom magickals , idk ive heard nothing but good about them and they have been helping me ALOT with learning about working with demonics and what to expect,i asked them some of the creepy hollows “ what to ask the conjurer” questions and they seemed good with that , the one that we confirmed was calling to me is a prebound one,so i can only really get it from them but if anyone has had any weird experiences with em id like to know for sure before i go giving them all my money XD , ive pretty much been spending alot of time reading satan and suns forum and this forum on anything i can find about how to properly work with and treat them , i think im gonna move to reading old books and stuff soon so if anyone has any good suggestions pls link !

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:46 am
Amarantha wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:30 am I agree with Lewk! SatanandSons is the way to go when it comes to Demons.
the person im buying from is dark kingdom magickals , idk ive heard nothing but good about them and they have been helping me ALOT with learning about working with demonics and what to expect,i asked them some of the creepy hollows “ what to ask the conjurer” questions and they seemed good with that , the one that we confirmed was calling to me is a prebound one,so i can only really get it from them but if anyone has had any weird experiences with em id like to know for sure before i go giving them all my money XD , ive pretty much been spending alot of time reading satan and suns forum and this forum on anything i can find about how to properly work with and treat them , i think im gonna move to reading old books and stuff soon so if anyone has any good suggestions pls link !
and i have bought from them before also, a servitor and he is great! so he seems pretty legit to me :3

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It's good that you're asking questions and that they are answering them for you. Be careful about having a seller confirm/help confirm a calling though. Most respectable practitioners can give you insight on callings but many will refrain and generally should deter you from relying on that to make your decision. As stated before, it's important to develop confidence in your intuition so that you can determine that calling. I'd tell someone if they aren't confident about a calling then the spirit/entity/experience is not for them.

I'm not trying to discourage you but just a reminder that someone doesn't have to have a weird personal experience with a practitioner for that practitioner to be problematic in some way behind the scenes. A lot of practitioners are very good salespeople and their ability to make you feel good about your investment is why they ultimately have so many glowing reviews (many people are not skilled enough yet to properly discern the nature of their paranormal experiences, which is fine but it means a lot of good reviews cannot possibly be accurate.) It's tough when it comes to reviewing paranormal phenomena, it is not really possible unless you're very well-studied in the field and are capable of taking a combination experimental and intuitive approach to it.

And despite a lot of suggestions here to check out S&S forum for information, do not take anything said there (or anywhere else claiming some level of authority on demons) as gospel. The information can only be accurate or applicable for you to a point. There's good info but also questionable info available, as with most resources. It's not very diverse there in terms of the information you'll read, given a lot of people just abide whatever the admins of the site have stated and mostly work with their conjurations. A lot of biased information based on their paradigm of belief. For instance they've claimed plenty of times that demons frown upon offerings of alcohol, which is the kind of thing that doesn't leave much room for differences to apply depending on the entity. They have a very new-age view of demons by default and that can mislead one into thinking you're not getting involved with a darker energy when you approach work with the demonic.

You need a balanced perspective and the thing is that every community's view of demons is entirely different, anyone you're getting your info from is just a human being, with knowledge limited to a particular mindset or experience. You don't personally know any of these people and so at the end of the day you can't really confirm what they have to say that is based in experience either.
There are resources that paint demons as inherently volatile toward humankind, or all demons being sinister and only employable for malicious acts, or all demons needing to be forcibly bound in order to take on a task, or all demons being this or all demons being that. Some resources are talking about the sort of demons you intend to interact with and some resources (like in CH's belief) are talking about demons as in forces of pure 'evil'.

Reading books, as many as you possibly can, from as many different perspectives as possible, is definitely the best way to educate yourself. One really has to determine what they believe makes sense and then operate from there.
Pardon the length. Just be mindful, take a critical approach when absorbing information and make sure you totally understand the presences you choose to work with.

As far as what you should be reading - if you're really serious about learning then begin with the actual history of the term 'demon', move into reading about the Goetic 'demons' and their origins. Read and compare resources fixed in multiple different ideologies and traditions that deal with the concepts of 'Hell', Underworld, the Shadow or Nightside, Left Hand Path, Angelic etc. The comparative approach means you can find a common denominator or agreement between these resources and that would be wisest to run with in your involvement with demons. Don't overlook atheistic views of demons as this also lends perspective.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I couldn't help myself to read through this thread.📖😉 I am TOTALLY NOT into anything like this as probably everyone knows, I have angel's affinity and the more is the merrier. Two living entities, a Bronwyn and a Courtwind on order 😂💕 even now.

But, the reason I reply here is to simply express my honest amazement, especially for reading Vipera's approaches with it all. I take off my invisible hat 🧢 and I do salute your very WISDOMFUL approach to this dark art subject.
And anyone who is interested or get a call might really need to listen up for he KNOWS and advise out of genuine support on this subject.

I was certain that anyone with a demon would just ask for trouble. And even if it's a sweet beginning might quickly can turn nusty simply because of the nature of evil 😈 that's comes with them.

But maybe, and I am almost convinced that someone with like Vipera's skills can manage it.

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:12 pm
It's good that you're asking questions and that they are answering them for you. Be careful about having a seller confirm/help confirm a calling though. Most respectable practitioners can give you insight on callings but many will refrain and generally should deter you from relying on that to make your decision. As stated before, it's important to develop confidence in your intuition so that you can determine that calling. I'd tell someone if they aren't confident about a calling then the spirit/entity/experience is not for them.

I'm not trying to discourage you but just a reminder that someone doesn't have to have a weird personal experience with a practitioner for that practitioner to be problematic in some way behind the scenes. A lot of practitioners are very good salespeople and their ability to make you feel good about your investment is why they ultimately have so many glowing reviews (many people are not skilled enough yet to properly discern the nature of their paranormal experiences, which is fine but it means a lot of good reviews cannot possibly be accurate.) It's tough when it comes to reviewing paranormal phenomena, it is not really possible unless you're very well-studied in the field and are capable of taking a combination experimental and intuitive approach to it.

And despite a lot of suggestions here to check out S&S forum for information, do not take anything said there (or anywhere else claiming some level of authority on demons) as gospel. The information can only be accurate or applicable for you to a point. There's good info but also questionable info available, as with most resources. It's not very diverse there in terms of the information you'll read, given a lot of people just abide whatever the admins of the site have stated and mostly work with their conjurations. A lot of biased information based on their paradigm of belief. For instance they've claimed plenty of times that demons frown upon offerings of alcohol, which is the kind of thing that doesn't leave much room for differences to apply depending on the entity. They have a very new-age view of demons by default and that can mislead one into thinking you're not getting involved with a darker energy when you approach work with the demonic.

You need a balanced perspective and the thing is that every community's view of demons is entirely different, anyone you're getting your info from is just a human being, with knowledge limited to a particular mindset or experience. You don't personally know any of these people and so at the end of the day you can't really confirm what they have to say that is based in experience either.
There are resources that paint demons as inherently volatile toward humankind, or all demons being sinister and only employable for malicious acts, or all demons needing to be forcibly bound in order to take on a task, or all demons being this or all demons being that. Some resources are talking about the sort of demons you intend to interact with and some resources (like in CH's belief) are talking about demons as in forces of pure 'evil'.

Reading books, as many as you possibly can, from as many different perspectives as possible, is definitely the best way to educate yourself. One really has to determine what they believe makes sense and then operate from there.
Pardon the length. Just be mindful, take a critical approach when absorbing information and make sure you totally understand the presences you choose to work with.

As far as what you should be reading - if you're really serious about learning then begin with the actual history of the term 'demon', move into reading about the Goetic 'demons' and their origins. Read and compare resources fixed in multiple different ideologies and traditions that deal with the concepts of 'Hell', Underworld, the Shadow or Nightside, Left Hand Path, Angelic etc. The comparative approach means you can find a common denominator or agreement between these resources and that would be wisest to run with in your involvement with demons. Don't overlook atheistic views of demons as this also lends perspective.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Why thank you, Chavah.

While I do actively engage with those I would call and/or are known to be demons, and many darker beings, I also work with angels and even a few of the saints.

Allow me to present another long post only worth reading if people want to get a sense of what makes a 'demon'...
A lot of the well known 'demons' are little more than pagan deities or supernatural entities recognized during pre-Christian civilization. It's kind of a complex topic, a lot of the beings we call by other titles here and now were categorized as demon at some point in the past.

If we look at this definition it brings context to how things wound up this way:
noun: daemon; plural noun: daemons; noun: daimon; plural noun: daimons
1. (in ancient Greek belief) a divinity or supernatural being of a nature between gods and humans.

In a nutshell, since Christianity as an organized religion came onto the scene and Paganism became rejected/suppressed, instead of 'gods' plural the acceptance for many became the concept of one God over all, making not only nonhuman beings but also pagan deities considered 'daimon' and then those beings direct opposition to 'God', for only 'one' force can have that kind of power. Which would of course have these other beings seen as 'evil', their powers 'blasphemous' as they appeared independently governed, and so equating the term 'demon' with beings that are by nature not to be trusted. 'Demons' became considered some force operating outside of the 'will of God' and anything outside of that system is assumed to be disastrous.
If one reads up on the rise of Christian religion you can see how this ultimately came to parallel a political agenda and has been used to control people. In reality, a Christian belief can easily be reconciled with connecting to pagan deities and many other beings, it really isn't the religious subscription itself but the way it has been abused. Biblical texts are open to interpretation and are therefore easily weaponized.

'Demonization' happens not only to entities between source and humans, but to humans as well when they don't fit into an acceptable narrative. Centuries from now should we somewhere along the way encounter a hostile takeover by the machines, humankind as a collective may be categorized as 'demon'. lol.

So when you see mention of say, a demon of sloth or a demon of chaos or a demon of vengeance or a demon of (insert whatever nature their title suggests), it would be most accurate to understand that as a supernatural being personifying or wielding that particular attribute. 'Satan', 'Mammon', 'Lucifer'... these are all titles. They can apply to many different beings and the nature of that being is made very apparent in the title. Satan suggests the demonization of the 'adversarial' based on the etymology, of course 'Satan' becomes a role lording over all 'daimons', because 'adversarial' describes the nature of anything not falling into the system of Christian religion. 'Mammon' comes from the term 'wealth', a fixation on worldly things and what we can have in this life operates against the system of caring more about our afterlife which is a focus of Christian religion. This is just a basic interpretation of how/why the term 'demon' would have such a poor reputation.

But you can be of a Christian faith and believe in forces of 'evil' that do not include many of these beings or concepts, and so you'd still call them 'demonic' because that is what the term has progressed into by nature of Christianity. Again going back to how one interprets religious texts and their personal experiences within that framework.
For that matter if you're conditioned with the belief that a specific entity is 'evil' before getting to know them, you're likelier to openly disrespect that entity, and if they are an entity of duality then encountering them might seem like encountering a malicious/evil being because they don't have to tolerate being treated so rudely. Hence you'll have created that reality for yourself.
It would be the same if you're a person who is very set in their ways, set in their personal likes/dislikes. Say you detest change, some presence like a unicorn comes in and creates change that objectively is good for you but you didn't ask for.. that would be uncomfortable or worse for some and one can interpret it as an 'evil' force. Even being a 'White Arts' being only capable of choosing good, because of that ingrained preference to avoid change one can still perceive it as a negative encounter. From there on out suddenly all unicorns are horrifying/considered 'demon'.

Ultimately, it goes without saying that even if a presence is not objectively malicious, any being has the ability to be 'adversarial' to life as we currently know it and we need to be especially responsible when connecting with dark arts beings in general because they can be unpredictable (just like us). A lot of people here keep DA beings that were capable of such viciousness in life and don't think twice about that, which I think is quite funny. If a being is human you have some grasp of their natural dichotomy, but any nonhuman being will operate through a very different lens and needs proper care to understand the motivations of.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you again. As a Christian myself, I see that you have nailed the evil side of Christianity. Yes,as you said so, I agree on it with you. Everything outside of God’s will is being considered as pure evil. And yet, I do call upon the name of my God, for the very same reason as he said.

Because I hate belong to the evil side of humanity and therefore I seek God’s pardon through Christ. This is the heart of Christianity. Maybe it’s not obvious knowledge. Everyone chose their own ways. I can’t change myself either. I have born with evil desires within my heart. And even up to this day, I can’t even please God. But I can choose to ask God for pardon me and have mercy on me.

That is the secret mission of Jesus for humans. I asked Jesus to be my Master keeper of my soul. And He is keeping me eternally, kept free from my past and evil generation that came with being born as a human. Because God looks upon the Son and who He has sent to keep those safely for eternity. That’s my pardon manifest in that promise in Him/Christ as my keeper.

In the meantime I am free to do anything but in the light of Christ. And that is my only reasons I make an effort to stay away from anything that is not considered white and light in nature. This is my personal walk by faith and walk my spiritual life as well. Because my call is to be integrated with my entire being. Physically, living as a Christian health care worker, spiritually living as a mystic healer, and astral/God consciousness to try to bring home the wholistic approach of my unique Star Seed of my revelation (where originally I have came from) and that of my God also, brought down from to earth to represent mankind. Pleadian, Serien(don’t know right spelling), Andromeda ect I am thinking of as such.

But as I said, you got the truth of the evil side of Christianity. I feel that you are a deep thinker. Everyone try to found their most perfect ways of living life and answering the calls in different life stages as well. This is mine and I loving it. I came a long way of accepting my own evil nature and live with myself in a humble mindset towards my Creator and my God.

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:28 am Why thank you, Chavah.

While I do actively engage with those I would call and/or are known to be demons, and many darker beings, I also work with angels and even a few of the saints.

Allow me to present another long post only worth reading if people want to get a sense of what makes a 'demon'...
A lot of the well known 'demons' are little more than pagan deities or supernatural entities recognized during pre-Christian civilization. It's kind of a complex topic, a lot of the beings we call by other titles here and now were categorized as demon at some point in the past.

If we look at this definition it brings context to how things wound up this way:
1. (in ancient Greek belief) a divinity or supernatural being of a nature between gods and humans.

In a nutshell, since Christianity as an organized religion came onto the scene and Paganism became rejected/suppressed, instead of 'gods' plural the acceptance for many became the concept of one God over all, making not only nonhuman beings but also pagan deities considered 'daimon' and then those beings direct opposition to 'God', for only 'one' force can have that kind of power. Which would of course have these other beings seen as 'evil', their powers 'blasphemous' as they appeared independently governed, and so equating the term 'demon' with beings that are by nature not to be trusted. 'Demons' became considered some force operating outside of the 'will of God' and anything outside of that system is assumed to be disastrous.
If one reads up on the rise of Christian religion you can see how this ultimately came to parallel a political agenda and has been used to control people. In reality, a Christian belief can easily be reconciled with connecting to pagan deities and many other beings, it really isn't the religious subscription itself but the way it has been abused. Biblical texts are open to interpretation and are therefore easily weaponized.

'Demonization' happens not only to entities between source and humans, but to humans as well when they don't fit into an acceptable narrative. Centuries from now should we somewhere along the way encounter a hostile takeover by the machines, humankind as a collective may be categorized as 'demon'. lol.

So when you see mention of say, a demon of sloth or a demon of chaos or a demon of vengeance or a demon of (insert whatever nature their title suggests), it would be most accurate to understand that as a supernatural being personifying or wielding that particular attribute. 'Satan', 'Mammon', 'Lucifer'... these are all titles. They can apply to many different beings and the nature of that being is made very apparent in the title. Satan suggests the demonization of the 'adversarial' based on the etymology, of course 'Satan' becomes a role lording over all 'daimons', because 'adversarial' describes the nature of anything not falling into the system of Christian religion. 'Mammon' comes from the term 'wealth', a fixation on worldly things and what we can have in this life operates against the system of caring more about our afterlife which is a focus of Christian religion. This is just a basic interpretation of how/why the term 'demon' would have such a poor reputation.

But you can be of a Christian faith and believe in forces of 'evil' that do not include many of these beings or concepts, and so you'd still call them 'demonic' because that is what the term has progressed into by nature of Christianity. Again going back to how one interprets religious texts and their personal experiences within that framework.
For that matter if you're conditioned with the belief that a specific entity is 'evil' before getting to know them, you're likelier to openly disrespect that entity, and if they are an entity of duality then encountering them might seem like encountering a malicious/evil being because they don't have to tolerate being treated so rudely. Hence you'll have created that reality for yourself.
It would be the same if you're a person who is very set in their ways, set in their personal likes/dislikes. Say you detest change, some presence like a unicorn comes in and creates change that objectively is good for you but you didn't ask for.. that would be uncomfortable or worse for some and one can interpret it as an 'evil' force. Even being a 'White Arts' being only capable of choosing good, because of that ingrained preference to avoid change one can still perceive it as a negative encounter. From there on out suddenly all unicorns are horrifying/considered 'demon'.

Ultimately, it goes without saying that even if a presence is not objectively malicious, any being has the ability to be 'adversarial' to life as we currently know it and we need to be especially responsible when connecting with dark arts beings in general because they can be unpredictable (just like us). A lot of people here keep DA beings that were capable of such viciousness in life and don't think twice about that, which I think is quite funny. If a being is human you have some grasp of their natural dichotomy, but any nonhuman being will operate through a very different lens and needs proper care to understand the motivations of.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

In times past, we would be hunted down, humiliated, tortured, then burned to death in the center of town for even thinking about speaking with any type of spirits, especially demons. Christians have a book of martyrs. I think we should, too.

When it comes to working with black magic/demons, what you should ask yourself why you want to? What are you attempting to accomplish? Just because you can, does it mean you should? One of my personal beliefs is that magic is magick. It is the intention for how it is being used.

I would definitely be on the side of caution. Our fellow peers have gone through history and given amazing information. 👏

I also am agreeing with the intuition abilities but to a point. Some conjurers along with the conjured can easily cause a person to have that calling sensation. In the end, you are in a deeper side of the pool than you can swim, needing the lifeguards to save you from drowning.

You have six months of experience, maybe that's enough for you? For some people it can take years. I think of a lion tamer. A trainee is not going to face off with the lion alone until properly trained. Even then, the trainer of said trainee would go along for safety reasons.

Maybe you could find someone or a group of people that have experience. They may even have a library?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Chavah - I sincerely appreciate your perspective! I think knowing ourselves and following what is true to us as individuals is very important, and we do as dualistic beings already have 'inner demons' to understand, the shadow and all of this, which can be a lot of darkness to reconcile and work with.
Many who are attracted to darker belief systems or presences may not understand why they are and I'd say even the answer to that is in embracing light.

When I was much younger I was apprehensive of any engagement with Christian energies probably for the very reason that as a collective we're so inundated by examples of those who misuse their faith or interpret parts of it in a way that is harmful. It's always a relief to connect with Christians who are open-minded and show this is not the norm. I've become a lot more comfortable over time exposing myself to these energies, mainly in studying traditional witchcraft/folk magic which does involve religious faith - application of the psalms, the name of Jesus, etc. It's fascinating and certainly very powerful.

—Oscar Wilde
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:28 am Why thank you, Chavah.

I always love your posts!! You explain things so well :]

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley

Return to “Dark Arts”