neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I just thought I would share because I am just so excited! For my order last Friday I finally requested a Harpy!! It has been on my wish list since I joined here I just kept putting it off till I felt like I was really ready. Since reading one of ASH'S posts somewhere in this forum about Harpies, Wraith, and Basilisk I have been wanting one. I have read everything in this forum over the months and of course the encyclopedia about Harpies. The one thing that was holding me back is I do not practice a ton of magick currently but still all my spirits that come through have descriptions of helping me with magick. A lot of my conversations with my spirits are always encouraging me to get back to learning and practicing magick. They actually keep pushing me to get back to my studies all together and they are right!
I also ordered another Hellhound!!! EEEKKK!! I LOVE my first Hellhound and Werewolf so much <3 I know a lot of you have read my posts about how amazing these spirits are.. I honestly didn't plan to get anymore because of how close I am with them. They have been the easiest for me to bond with and I just thought there's no way I could ever be this close with another.. BUT I ended up getting another Werewolf in the "what unbound spirits are around you and want to be your companion" and I realized I can have 2 of the same spirit. They are both so different yet so wonderful.. My first werewolf does love to cuddle with me but he is very serious and always on guard, while my second werewolf is more social and also loves to cuddle. I am just so excited to see what my second Hellhound will be like. I really like the protective feeling at night knowing they are right there next to me. Just knowing they are there helps me to sleep better. I can't wait!!

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

./<

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hahaha 🤗 I am so much like you. Only different is with my white arts angels and mystical & Farytale creatures. I don't think I will ever have enough angels 😇. Two more is on order right now. And I just recived other star fairy 🧚‍♂️. This time all of them living entities. 😂

Plus my Pearl Dragon and my awesome Radiant Light Khodam and my terrific Lynx I am bonding with them as we speak. I am so super excited bonding with so many at once. But I can't wait to get my Master Spirits Leader as well and few Immortals, Athena and Dian Clecht is on my order as well.

Luckily, everything takes weeks to get. So I have plenty time to bond with the first lots, second lots and so on.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I'm excited for you! Congratulations!

I have werewolves and Hellhounds on order. I am very excited! I requested that one of the werewolves is a youth. I finally got the Triad of Protection. I am looking forward to having that feeling of being guarded.

A harpie!!!! I didn't know CH has them up for adoption!!!!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Congrats on the new friends, man.
I've been debating on a hound (particularly an infernal one) for quite awhile now.
I just haven't gotten to the point where it feels more like a calling and less like me just being a dog-person, lol.
Can't wait to hear about all your new experiences with them both!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I love the excitement of new arrivals! I was patiently (haha not so much) waiting on my Adlet, High Elf, and past life romance companion (who wound up being a High Elf too, lol) this week and was so happy to see the your order has shipped notice.

I've been on the fence about getting a Harpy. On the one hand I already have what I loving call the bad b!$&# squad who are made up of a toschka sang vamp, gorgon, basilisk, and an empusa and a harpy would fit in with these ladies like a missing puzzle piece. But on the other hand they scare the bageezus out of me, lol. I work with magick and energy enough to keep one entertained and the added aggressive protection would be amazing, but idk. Maybe one day the call will outweigh my hesitation.

I love hellhounds and werewolves too. My older hellie is one big scary lad, but also loving and protective and one of my closest companions. The baby hellhound is just a ball of terror and fluff, he bites the ankles of all his enemies! I've found with werewolves that they enjoy being surrounded by a pack and so they'll call to you or show up in RAs until they feel like they have the right amount of peeps to make it feel right. They are a lot of fun to be surrounded by as they will enfold you into their pack and protect you with unwavering devotion. I feel very blessed by that strong heartfelt connection<3

Return to “Dark Arts”