Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:53 am OK.. here's one: For some reason I can only hear my creatures as animal noises. My unicorns whinny and neigh, my gryphon and phoenixes make eagle noises- you get the picture.

All except for my Cerberus. He usually communicates through looks and gestures. Whenever I ask him to talk to me his response is "WOOF".

A couple of weeks ago CH had a preconjured Bakeneko listed. My Cerburus perked up.

Me: "No I am not getting a cat for you to chase. Can you not act like a real dog?"

He bounds over and SLUUUUURRRP!!!! Right up the face. I swear I got dog drool up my nose! :03
Canine spirit bros are best spirit bros.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

My West Tower Watcher loves the scent of leather mixed with thyme. His cloak smells like leather but also smells like my Watcher rolled around in a field of thyme. I got a couple of sniffs and I actually enjoyed the scent.

So, lately, I have been wondering how I can wear my crystal vessels with me. I have rings, bracelets, ect. that are easy for me to bring out. The crystals are a little tricky. My Watcher suggested that I place the crystals in one of those netting holder things, and then wear them on a belt. It would be like a charm belt lol. I may even rub thyme over it. Just as appreciation for giving me the idea.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I got some help with shadow work lately from a friend of one of my companions (both DA). I allowed him to enter my dreams for that purpose and ever since he just sometimes pokes his head into my dream, smirks and leaves. x*D It's just hilarious. (He's respecting my privacy, he just wants to make me laugh. :'D )

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

My Kitsune is just wonderful. She's sweet, Very affectionate, and always encouraging. She's always at my side kind of cuddled up close if I'm watching TV or playing a video game. When I'm not feeling my best she's telling me "It's ok, just do what you can but take it easy" or encouraging me to do some cleaning I usually wouldn't do because I'm feeling down that does make me feel a bit better after. Of course, she's not above a few pranks now and then. Things vanish and then reappear when I ask for them back. Really the "darkest" I've ever felt from her is when someone upsets or hurts me and she's vengeance bound or she gets a little jealous and my apartment starts smelling like smoke if I spend too much time with a lady friend

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, I have only three dark art spirit companions.
My Cleopatra Djinn, who is very beautiful in nature and all she care about is me. She is warm and friendly. She has not the slightest appearance of evil so far. She is very wishing and granting oriented and a quite observant.

My black dragon is strong and sensitive. On the job type and off duty caved in, resting type. He is very warm and sharpis energy. Once he came so close to me, I almost got sick in my stomach. (I never had a headache though from any of my dark arts.) That's when I placed his vessel into my car outside and assigned it for him to cave in there and protect it. He never caused me a sick tummy since. And his vessel is back in my bedroom with me. 🤗 I love my black dragon. And he knows that, he has a choice to roam outside as well.

My Lynx is my absolute favourite. I must admit, Lynx spirit seems to like her freedom. She is always somewhere. And I kinda didn't have had much telepathic with her. But I hear her voice as a physical Lynx, or when she is purring. She is my snuggle body and keeps my husband on the other side of bed while we sleep, especially preventing him snoring all night, so I could sleep well. This is our secret... Psss 😂

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

My Egyptian Vampire is extremely charitable with me. I had expected he would heighten my own spiritual/astral abilities, but he does far more than that.

He shares his energy and knowledge, freely and joyfully. He is happiest when we are learning together, even if it’s him simply teaching me something new.

Such a caring, compassionate and incredibly patient teacher- though he makes sure to get his snarky comments in ;D

newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4

Tsugi wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:20 am When my demon companion took me to his realm and showed me how he creates butterflies. He loves them and that smile on his face was so pure ❤️
That's so adorable, I love that

SpacedOut
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet

My dullahan companion's favorite color is pink, he loves all kinds of sweets and desserts (especially citrus-y ones), and is just all around a big sweetheart <3
Once, I was just like "wait a minute... citrus, sugar, and the color pink? I have a drink for you to try!" and now he will not stop asking me for pink lemonade! Especially the smirnoff pink lemonade vodka x*D

SpacedOut
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet

SpacedOut wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:37 pm My dullahan companion's favorite color is pink, he loves all kinds of sweets and desserts (especially citrus-y ones), and is just all around a big sweetheart <3
Once, I was just like "wait a minute... citrus, sugar, and the color pink? I have a drink for you to try!" and now he will not stop asking me for pink lemonade! Especially the smirnoff pink lemonade vodka x*D
Oh, and also, during a "favorite songs" reading, one of the 35 songs he chose was Uptown Girl x*D x*D x*D

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Tsugi wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:20 am When my demon companion took me to his realm and showed me how he creates butterflies. He loves them and that smile on his face was so pure ❤️

0x. As soon as I read this the above image (from one of my favourite goth bands) came to mind, and I felt like sharing it.

I have a similar experience with my Arctic Werewolf Spirit Friend when He first arrived back in December.
It was during a pendulum board reading; I placed His vessel in the centre of the Yes/No Mat, and in my mind's eye, saw His large black paw place my hand over it. So I allowed Him. And immediately I saw Him, and He took me for a snowy mountain adventure on His large back, under the huge Full Moon in the starry sky.

Would you draw the butterfly He made? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Dark Arts”