new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi all!

I apologize in advance for the overly verbose post. I love to write ()

I'm sorta new here. I've been lurking for a while. While I'm not new to the spiritual side of life (I am a hereditary [and practicing] witch), I am new to spirit keeping. i went with my intuition on the spirits I had conjured for me, one of which is a cat sidhe. this was a no-brainer for me, as I am (surprise, surprise) a cat person, and of Celtic descent.

I just wanted to share some experiences I've had with my cat sidhe and see if anyone else had experienced similar things.

First, I have been able to communicate with her via a pendulum, which was really cool. Earlier this week the smoke detector sounded inexplicably in the middle of the night. I ran to it to make sure everything was ok, there was no smoke, and the battery is not low. It stopped going off as soon as I got into the room and turned the light on. I've never had any activity from this smoke detector before, so I just assumed it was my cat sidhe being curious. I asked her to not do that again, and it hasn't happened since.

The past two nights I have been woken up by an incredibly annoying tickle in my throat, the kind that makes your eyes water. Both nights it was exactly at 2:30 am. I haven't been ill lately, no allergies or anything. My coworker prompted me to look into a spiritual cause and apparently it's a sign that spirits are trying to communicate with you.

And finally, last night I woke up to a woman speaking out loud (or so it seemed). I don't remember what she said, but I replied and got nothing back, so went back to sleep.

I have to mention that while I'm incredibly open to the magickal, I've never had interactions with spirits in the past. I went into this with quite a bit of skepticism and I certainly didn't expect to have these particular experiences. I'm pretty excited about it!

Thanks for reading this if you got this far. <3

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Thats some awesome experiences right there.
But i would like to pinpoint something you said.
You think you heard a voice speaking outloud and you answered back. Here in my country (Greece) there's a myth/legend that if you hear someone calling your name or speak to you dont answer.... Like ever. Because if you do then you're inviting it whatever called you,and most of the time it doesn't want your greatest good.
Also there was this belief that whatever was calling you wanted for you to talk to it so it could steal your voice.
There were times i heared my name been called when i was young (and before spirit keeping) and never anwered.
So please be careful.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
tdeuce777
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That's scary! It didn't say my name, whatever it was, and I certainly didn't feel threatened by it. I honestly can't remember what the word was that was said, but I will keep your advice in mind should this happen again. Thank you ❤️😊

cat sidhe: 1
psy vampire: 1
hippogryph: 2

Return to “Dark Arts”