You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: mara
Zodiac:

Hey all,

I recently received information from Lilith about 2 callers that she has for me. A Nightmate Horse Shifter and a Demon Vampire.

The descriptions are amazing, but both of them are on the dark side of things, which is a little intimidating. I don't consider myself as a mean or bad person nor am I saying these possible companions are either, but I am a little worried as to tasks I could offer to keep them busy. They do have such strong power and things they could teach me. I guess, I am just wondering of that would be enough for them? I suffer from anxiety and an overactive mind...I guess I am a little afraid of my own dark side.

Does anyone have anymore information/experiences with either of these beings? I am having a hard time finding anything specific.

All info and advice is welcome. Thank you๐Ÿค—
0x. Awaiting a new chapter with my Nightmare Horse Shifter X..X
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jmedinaav2008 wrote: โ†‘Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:32 am Hey all,

I recently received information from Lilith about 2 callers that she has for me. A Nightmate Horse Shifter and a Demon Vampire.

The descriptions are amazing, but both of them are on the dark side of things, which is a little intimidating. I don't consider myself as a mean or bad person nor am I saying these possible companions are either, but I am a little worried as to tasks I could offer to keep them busy. They do have such strong power and things they could teach me. I guess, I am just wondering of that would be enough for them? I suffer from anxiety and an overactive mind...I guess I am a little afraid of my own dark side.

Does anyone have anymore information/experiences with either of these beings? I am having a hard time finding anything specific.

I haven't got experience of these spirits, plus I don't go for the very dark ones...but I guess they can be satisfied by being tasked just like any spirit, regardless of how dark they are.

Or has the seller told you they're very limited in the kind of tasks they can be given?

One simple way to give our bound spirit companions something to do is to share with them our hopes and wishes for the day ahead. (Going further, we can write out our goals for the month, season or year ahead and invite our spirit's help with those goals.)

House rules are essential, if we have dark arts spirits. If you think about it, these are also a form of tasking...which is giving them something to do for you all the time.

See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... RULES.html
and viewtopic.php?f=129&t=42051

The one rule missing from the Shop list but included in the Forum post's list is this one:

- KEEP WATCH IMMEDIATELY ON PROPERTY
TASK YOUR DA SPIRITS TO BE ON GUARD & ALWAYS AT THE READY TO ACT AGAINST ANY PENDING ISSUE
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
jmedinaav2008
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: mara
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: โ†‘Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:03 am
jmedinaav2008 wrote: โ†‘Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:32 am Hey all,

I haven't got experience of these spirits, plus I don't go for the very dark ones...but I guess they can be satisfied by being tasked just like any spirit, regardless of how dark they are.

Or has the seller told you they're very limited in the kind of tasks they can be given?

One simple way to give our bound spirit companions something to do is to share with them our hopes and wishes for the day ahead. (Going further, we can write out our goals for the month, season or year ahead and invite our spirit's help with those goals.)

House rules are essential, if we have dark arts spirits. If you think about it, these are also a form of tasking...which is giving them something to do for you all the time.

See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... RULES.html
and viewtopic.php?f=129&t=42051

The one rule missing from the Shop list but included in the Forum post's list is this one:

- KEEP WATCH IMMEDIATELY ON PROPERTY
TASK YOUR DA SPIRITS TO BE ON GUARD & ALWAYS AT THE READY TO ACT AGAINST ANY PENDING ISSUE

Hey, thank you. I will definitely be reviewing this. Lilith is amazing and always helpful. I will be sure to check with her regarding any concerns. I just want to be sure I am ready and read up more 9n what I can expect from the spirits on the darker side. Thanks so much for the advice๐Ÿ˜Š
0x. Awaiting a new chapter with my Nightmare Horse Shifter X..X
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jmedinaav2008 wrote: โ†‘Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:58 am [...]Hey, thank you. I will definitely be reviewing this. Lilith is amazing and always helpful. I will be sure to check with her regarding any concerns. I just want to be sure I am ready and read up more 9n what I can expect from the spirits on the darker side. Thanks so much for the advice๐Ÿ˜Š
You're very welcome.

I should point out that most of the time I'm merely repeating information that has come from actual experts, or signposting to that. As my signature says, I'm very much on the learning path.

Spirit keeping and related magick and practices like sentient servitor creation have been a very pleasant surprise to me, since I discovered all of this, starting 8 years ago. Things I've learned over five decades seem to converge and find their culmination in modern spirit keeping for me.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to โ€œDark Artsโ€