darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:00 am
i read the article. it is said sometimes the orang bunian kidnap people. i have also heard that last time it's a common story to hear people marrying into the orang bunian, and have children together. but the human gets old so they often leave the orang bunian world and return to the human's world. their kids were raised by the orang bunian spouse, and they would visit their mortal parent on frequent basis.
Yes, and one thing to note is similar stories also exist all around the world. And not orang bunian, but elf, faery, djinn, kami, merfolk etc. Some are even mentioned in CH encyclopedia : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:12 pm here's a video of orang bunian. the youtuber was sharing his family's experience of one of them being kidnapped by three orang bunian. unfortunately there's no english subs, but you can see some videos capturing them.

https://youtu.be/va4ShVzD7Bc
I asked Lisa for a custom conjure of an Orang Bunian. They're pretty secretive in revealing much about themselves. But they're VERY protective and territorial. I always invite him out when I'm on a night walk/run. Quite an intense presence.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

foxxyeclipse wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:13 am
jezebela wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:12 pm here's a video of orang bunian. the youtuber was sharing his family's experience of one of them being kidnapped by three orang bunian. unfortunately there's no english subs, but you can see some videos capturing them.

I asked Lisa for a custom conjure of an Orang Bunian. They're pretty secretive in revealing much about themselves. But they're VERY protective and territorial. I always invite him out when I'm on a night walk/run. Quite an intense presence.
wow! if they are secretive, why would they want to be in contact with humans? i don't mean to question, but i am curious. has he ever shown himself to u?

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:24 am
foxxyeclipse wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:13 am

wow! if they are secretive, why would they want to be in contact with humans? i don't mean to question, but i am curious. has he ever shown himself to u?
i was told by lisa that only one came forward when she conjured for me - i asked for an orang bunian from a specific location though, so maybe that's that. Lisa said that it takes time for a certain tribe to gain trust with a conjurer to share more about themselves. I'm not sure about your area but where I'm from, black arts practitioners enslaving entities are sadly common so it's understandable why they're a little hesitant to trust people.

But one that came forward shares that he's good with protection - and territorial, blessings, luck and justice. From my experience, I can say that he's lived up to those promises. He's calm and inquisitive.

I feel him and his energy when I call on him, yes. Full physical manifestation, no. I usually don't ask manifestations from any of my spirits as I feel them, and asking for that adds nothing to the relationship but to satisfy a doubt and i don't doubt them. this is just me so everyone's different. i feel like if you keep asking for "proof" of their presence, it's like starting a relationship with someone and kept saying to them "prove to me you love me" again and again. Feels wrong to me - but that's just me and i can't speak for everyone else. I go by feelings and successful tasks that really showed they're there. My djinns from Lisa teleported things to me a couple of times and there's no logical explanation for that literally dropped an item from above me and in front of me and also teleported things for my friend who's living on the other side of the world on my request. i always use that as "indicator" of their presence vs asking for manifestations. It's more energy-efficient lol

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

foxxyeclipse wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:00 am

i was told by lisa that only one came forward when she conjured for me - i asked for an orang bunian from a specific location though, so maybe that's that. Lisa said that it takes time for a certain tribe to gain trust with a conjurer to share more about themselves. I'm not sure about your area but where I'm from, black arts practitioners enslaving entities are sadly common so it's understandable why they're a little hesitant to trust people.

But one that came forward shares that he's good with protection - and territorial, blessings, luck and justice. From my experience, I can say that he's lived up to those promises. He's calm and inquisitive.

I feel him and his energy when I call on him, yes. Full physical manifestation, no. I usually don't ask manifestations from any of my spirits as I feel them, and asking for that adds nothing to the relationship but to satisfy a doubt and i don't doubt them. this is just me so everyone's different. i feel like if you keep asking for "proof" of their presence, it's like starting a relationship with someone and kept saying to them "prove to me you love me" again and again. Feels wrong to me - but that's just me and i can't speak for everyone else. I go by feelings and successful tasks that really showed they're there. My djinns from Lisa teleported things to me a couple of times and there's no logical explanation for that literally dropped an item from above me and in front of me and also teleported things for my friend who's living on the other side of the world on my request. i always use that as "indicator" of their presence vs asking for manifestations. It's more energy-efficient lol
thanks for sharing your experience. yes, u r right. i was talking to some friends about spirit keeping and they were pretty shocked to hear that the 'western' style of spirit keeping is so 'lenient' where when the owner dies the spirits will be free whereas asian's one need to pass on. and yes, i have heard of enslaving.

it's so interesting to hear from you about what the orang bunian can do. the information the media showed to the public is totally different.

i can relate to your last paragraph. after reading it, i'm feeling a little guilty coz i always do that to my spirit. hahaha. i now feel sorry for my spirit over my own insecurity of my own weak telepathy. just because i cannot hear, feel and see my spirit well does not mean my spirit is not with me.. poor spirit getting tortured by me....

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:32 pm
jezebela wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:00 am
i read the article. it is said sometimes the orang bunian kidnap people. i have also heard that last time it's a common story to hear people marrying into the orang bunian, and have children together. but the human gets old so they often leave the orang bunian world and return to the human's world. their kids were raised by the orang bunian spouse, and they would visit their mortal parent on frequent basis.
Yes, and one thing to note is similar stories also exist all around the world. And not orang bunian, but elf, faery, djinn, kami, merfolk etc. Some are even mentioned in CH encyclopedia : )
i think jezebela's and my point is that there are different sort of entities based on their tribe/location/sense of identity etc. some entities identify as elves, some fairies, some call themselves djinns, some orang bunians. aside from what humans label them as, if they themselves identify as such, then that's the recognition we're talking about.

it may be same species just different tribes but if they have evolved separately with their own customs, rituals, traditions, and prefers to be identified as a certain label, then sure. Personally, the orang bunian i have welcomed from lisa is more elf-like but they don't call themselves elves.

for instance, try telling a Korean that because they shared the same ancestry and some similar customs with Japanese and Han Chinese, that they're all are the same people. see what happens. lol. same principles apply :)

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:39 pm
thanks for sharing your experience. yes, u r right. i was talking to some friends about spirit keeping and they were pretty shocked to hear that the 'western' style of spirit keeping is so 'lenient' where when the owner dies the spirits will be free whereas asian's one need to pass on. and yes, i have heard of enslaving.

it's so interesting to hear from you about what the orang bunian can do. the information the media showed to the public is totally different.

i can relate to your last paragraph. after reading it, i'm feeling a little guilty coz i always do that to my spirit. hahaha. i now feel sorry for my spirit over my own insecurity of my own weak telepathy. just because i cannot hear, feel and see my spirit well does not mean my spirit is not with me.. poor spirit getting tortured by me....
ikr! i actually was surprised there are non-black arts enslavement when it comes to spiritkeeping, before stumbling on to this forum i had no idea there are ethical spirit bindings. it's so far removed from the usual practice in southeast Asia where it's really straight-up slavery and forced bidding. i hope things will change in this region.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

foxxyeclipse wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:01 am
ikr! i actually was surprised there are non-black arts enslavement when it comes to spiritkeeping, before stumbling on to this forum i had no idea there are ethical spirit bindings. it's so far removed from the usual practice in southeast Asia where it's really straight-up slavery and forced bidding. i hope things will change in this region.
well, i think it's going to be hard because even spirits stuff topic is a taboo, though we are dying to know more. with some countries becoming more religious fanatics, these topics will be vanquished under the carpet. i have tonnes of questions to ask on this topic but no one because people in my country only knows the black arts. and i'm scared to talk to those in the field in my country. there r times i want to learn from them the art of protection, but it's hard to ask them for tutoring.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

foxxyeclipse wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:54 am i think jezebela's and my point is that there are different sort of entities based on their tribe/location/sense of identity etc. some entities identify as elves, some fairies, some call themselves djinns, some orang bunians. aside from what humans label them as, if they themselves identify as such, then that's the recognition we're talking about.
Mmm, my point in that post is that the characteristics mentioned, i.e.:
-kidnapping human
-marrying and having children with human
-having their human spouse leave their world when they get old
-visiting the human spouse in human world
cannot be used to specify one type / race of spirit. Using your example, it's like saying Japanese people are those who eat rice. Meanwhile all over Asia, people eat rice. So, rice eating cannot be used to specify a Japanese.

It goes back to my original post in this thread: the problem of identification. You said in previous post that your definition of Orang Bunian is not the same as the definitions from various tribes in Indonesian region. Then it is important to point that out, considering this race of spirit, whichever the definition is, is not as well-known as others : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:25 pm
foxxyeclipse wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:54 am i think jezebela's and my point is that there are different sort of entities based on their tribe/location/sense of identity etc. some entities identify as elves, some fairies, some call themselves djinns, some orang bunians. aside from what humans label them as, if they themselves identify as such, then that's the recognition we're talking about.
Mmm, my point in that post is that the characteristics mentioned, i.e.:
-kidnapping human
-marrying and having children with human
-having their human spouse leave their world when they get old
-visiting the human spouse in human world
cannot be used to specify one type / race of spirit. Using your example, it's like saying Japanese people are those who eat rice. Meanwhile all over Asia, people eat rice. So, rice eating cannot be used to specify a Japanese.

It goes back to my original post in this thread: the problem of identification. You said in previous post that your definition of Orang Bunian is not the same as the definitions from various tribes in Indonesian region. Then it is important to point that out, considering this race of spirit, whichever the definition is, is not as well-known as others : )
no one said those characteristics are only exclusive to one race, but jezebela and myself are sharing that those the reported incidents that have been associated to orang bunians - not that no other races don't ever display those traits. I'm not even sure what your argument is at this point as it seems like it's argument for the sake of argument to prove a point, and quite frankly incoherent. so I'll no longer be responding and keeping the vibe healthy for others to discuss should they welcome an orang bunian into their spirit family.

Return to “Dark Arts”