Help! Deerfolk companion and iron bedframe?

Lyric0212
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aspen Willow

Hello! I'm facing a bit of a debacle, and I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me out.
I recently received a deerfolk companion through the Creepy Hollows "What Unbounds Are Around You & Which Want To Be Companions?" listing (along with a lovely faun and gryphon).

I'm a little concerned, as the encyclopedia article for deerfolk says they don't like iron, and while I'm not 100% sure, I believe my bed frame has iron in it. (At the very least it is magnetic.) Will this be a problem for my new companion? Whenever I work with my spirits or magick I tend to stay in my room, as am currently living at home with my family, and they can be pretty loud when I'm trying to focus. I don't want to do anything that could potentially harm or upset my new friend. Please let me know your thoughts/opinions/possible workarounds. Thank you. <3

Spirits:
1 Unicorn * 1 Faery * 1 Bellaydi Elf * 1 Astral Angel * 1 Faun * 1 Deerfolk * 1 Gryphon * 1 Hippogryph * 1 Kentauride * 1 Norse Djinn * 1 Desert Dragon * 1 Courtwind Angel * 1 Bronze Dragon * 1 West Tower Watcher * 1 Haltija * 1 Hellhound * 1 Hellcat

Living Entities:
1 Andromeda Angel
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

Have you asked your new friend directly? Try pendulum, tarot, oracle cards, or whatever divination you might have if you have trouble communicating through your clairsenses. I can only imagine that it might not be much of an issue for your friend if they were already hanging out with you as an unbound, though.

they/them

Lyric0212
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
My magical/paranormal name...: Aspen Willow

mochi.icecream wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:35 am Have you asked your new friend directly? Try pendulum, tarot, oracle cards, or whatever divination you might have if you have trouble communicating through your clairsenses. I can only imagine that it might not be much of an issue for your friend if they were already hanging out with you as an unbound, though.
Hello! After reading your response I did try communicating via my pendulum, and it was very helpful! She said it shouldn't be a problem, but we agreed to keep her vessel a safe distance from the bed frame just to be safe. In spirit form it doesn't seem to affect her, as she had no problem communicating via pendulum. (She's actually got the strongest responses out of my whole keep thus far.)

And this is very true. I also considered the fact that since she was already hanging around it might not be a problem, but I just wanted to be safe.

Thank you for your response btw! I really appreciate it. :)

Spirits:
1 Unicorn * 1 Faery * 1 Bellaydi Elf * 1 Astral Angel * 1 Faun * 1 Deerfolk * 1 Gryphon * 1 Hippogryph * 1 Kentauride * 1 Norse Djinn * 1 Desert Dragon * 1 Courtwind Angel * 1 Bronze Dragon * 1 West Tower Watcher * 1 Haltija * 1 Hellhound * 1 Hellcat

Living Entities:
1 Andromeda Angel
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

Lyric0212 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:58 pm
mochi.icecream wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:35 am Have you asked your new friend directly? Try pendulum, tarot, oracle cards, or whatever divination you might have if you have trouble communicating through your clairsenses. I can only imagine that it might not be much of an issue for your friend if they were already hanging out with you as an unbound, though.
Hello! After reading your response I did try communicating via my pendulum, and it was very helpful! She said it shouldn't be a problem, but we agreed to keep her vessel a safe distance from the bed frame just to be safe. In spirit form it doesn't seem to affect her, as she had no problem communicating via pendulum. (She's actually got the strongest responses out of my whole keep thus far.)

And this is very true. I also considered the fact that since she was already hanging around it might not be a problem, but I just wanted to be safe.

Thank you for your response btw! I really appreciate it. :)
No problem, glad I could help :)

they/them

Return to “Dark Arts”