FREE distance Kundalini or Gold Reiki healing

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
ghostcracker
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: gregori watcher
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: crown
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:
Angelsmile wrote:Hi was thinking has mine be done thanks
Hi. No. Not done. Pls read the thread. I post updates as soon I'm done with someone. I'm busy right now so it will take some days in order to work on you.
Both healing at the same time and i live in Dominican republic

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Dogma wrote:If you'll want to practise tomorrow then please do the gold one for me. 1ey Name: Asia Location: Poland (near Warsaw) <3
Done now. Feedback and a small donation will be appreciated.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Dogma
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

polyana005 wrote:
Dogma wrote:If you'll want to practise tomorrow then please do the gold one for me. 1ey Name: Asia Location: Poland (near Warsaw) <3
Done now. Feedback and a small donation will be appreciated.
Thank you so much <3 Just made a small donation to a farm in my country
I'll try to leave some feedback tomorrow :)
Thanks again 1hg

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Do u feel resistance / side effects when performing on a severely blocked person?

boop
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:Do u feel resistance / side effects when performing on a severely blocked person?
No, there are no "side effects" on me at all. It feels good and right each time coz I am being granted permission from that person and they are expecting the healing to be done.

However those more blocked get a shorter session, meaning that the energy stops flowing by itself pretty quickly. It means that they cannot handle more than that at the moment.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Bigpromt wrote:If your still doing this I would be interested in the Kundalini, name : Bigpromt, location: Southern California
Thank you
Have just sent kundalini reiki to you.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Polyana005, I have Ole Gabrielsen's Pulse Reiki. I also have Solar Light and Lunar Light. Would you be interested in receiving them, and maybe adding a few more people to your list? You seem to be getting particularly good results.

Pulse Reiki does not have a manual. It is much like Usui Reiki, but it vibrates at the frequency of the Schumann Resonance.

Lunar Light Reiki does have a manual, https://app.box.com/shared/static/l3kbcze4ow.pdf

And Solar Light Reiki, https://app.box.com/shared/static/lqa6f0rxq9.pdf

If you are looking for something else instead, it is possible I may have it.

DreamWolf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 93
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: my wonderful crew
If I could be anything, I would be...: me at 100% potential
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DreamWolf the Keeper
Zodiac:

I have finally read into it a little to see the differences between the two... I have never had any reiki sessions done to me, so I'm not sure if one or the other should be done first... I do seem to read that people find gold reiki even better than kundalini as it is...

So I'd go for that one if you're still doing these, but again, I'm not sure... (Did anyone ever ask you to tap in and see what would come better for the person? ~smiles shy)

Also, would it be better to sit relaxed or even moreso, not focusing on anything while you're doing it? What about being asleep through that time? :) (I surely am asleep between 6 am and 10 am every morning... ~lol)

I also wonder about the sanctuary thing because the farm where we live and caretake does give shelter to a lot of animals that came here only for the sake of not being eaten... (In fact, our landlady's animals have a greater number of those than the ones she is keeping for any uses too, which is really nice, and we with my Husband are keeping quite a few only because we love them so much, even though they may never ever lay again or have any babies and what have you - I think my already insanely animal loving Husband got influenced by me so much that ever since I live with Him He never killed any of our critters to eat or anything... So adorable to see that even though I'm not against eating them as long as they lived a happy life, even He can't get Himself to do it, and He has always kept critters to eat... :D ^^)

Gods am writing too much again... :D

Anyway, so if you're still doing them and feel up to it, I'd feel blessed to receive a session, and of course am gonna keep spoiling all our lil ones, well, regardless of session or no session, of course... ~lol =^.^= ~smiles laying ears shy

ImageImageImage

Cernunnos' beloved, lurking in the woods and sleeping with the Wolves...
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

aulat wrote:Not sure if your still doing this but if you feel like having some more practice I would be interested in the Gold Reiki . Name: aulat Location Southern California
Thank you
You've got it now :)

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Polyana005, I have Ole Gabrielsen's Pulse Reiki. I also have Solar Light and Lunar Light. Would you be interested in receiving them, and maybe adding a few more people to your list? You seem to be getting particularly good results.

Pulse Reiki does not have a manual. It is much like Usui Reiki, but it vibrates at the frequency of the Schumann Resonance.

Lunar Light Reiki does have a manual, https://app.box.com/shared/static/l3kbcze4ow.pdf

And Solar Light Reiki, https://app.box.com/shared/static/lqa6f0rxq9.pdf

If you are looking for something else instead, it is possible I may have it.
Hi, thanks so much for the info! Wow! I did not know there was Lunar and Solar reiki empowerments.
I have recently attuned myself to Gold Reiki (1,2 and 3) and I must say that it was a very powerful attunement. First I must get used to it and finish the cleansing period as well, then I will move onto purple light reiki.

I will be adding more people onto the list, however not right now. In a week's time maybe. You could try the gold reiki session from me. 1ak

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”