Is there Such Thing As A Sadistic Healer?

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I tried looking at “Quora” I got mixed results. Then again I looked up Sadistic Nurse. In a way I see a Nurse as kinda like a healer. Some comments I read, says yes Sadistic can be Nurse. Others feel, Hospital would screen out Sadistic Nurse. In which I understand.

I’m currently taking care someone. In way I’m forced to. She the 3rd person I took care of. I’m Sadistic, least I’m leaning towards Sadistic since last year. I believe I was already Sadistic most of my life. But didn’t know what it was until last year.

I do feel sad at times. Maybe might be pity? I don’t feel pity much though. Mostly in sense I do enjoy others in pain. I do smile lot. But there are times I don’t enjoy also. That where the Pity sits in.

I feel I was meant to learn life lesson. But it’s kinda hard when I’m Sadistic. At same time maybes I was meant to help others heal. Even if I’m Sadistic in nature. But how could one be A Nurse. Especially a Healer, when Sadistic. I’m unsure. Maybe in sense it’s a selfless act to help others and in which I need to learn.

I do have Spirit(s) friends that are really good at healing/ cleansing. (think all kinds) it’s just, I’m unsure if; I will make it in Healing categories. if it’s possible to be a Sadistic Healer. I wonder there, will be much difficulty and lots of preparation to be a successful Healer? It’s going to be hard I’m sure. Even for me.

Not sure if it help. I love Playing Healer in video games. In sense I’m kinda good at it. Yet I’m unsure it will help me in real life. Maybe it’s kinda why. Even though, I do question myself a lot; all the time. Maybe I was meant to be Healer. In some shape, since in some way. Even if I’m Sadistic in nature and it’s part of me. Is it really possible to be a Sadistic Healer? Many thanks.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

According to the Nurses:. "Nursing is a caring profession. Caring encompasses empathy for and connection with people."

So I don't think you can be a proper nurse who derives satisfaction from the suffering of others. Cruelty and sadism are antithetical to the role.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Bartlebee wrote:According to the Nurses:. "Nursing is a caring profession. Caring encompasses empathy for and connection with people."

So I don't think you can be a proper nurse who derives satisfaction from the suffering of others. Cruelty and sadism are antithetical to the role.
If a sadistic could be one, I doubt they’d be a good one.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi, you 2 thanks for confirming. I wasn’t sure, but it’s all clear to me. I wonder what I’ll be good at. Does that mean, my healing Spirit friends dislike me? Or it don’t matter if I’m Sadistic or not? Should I still learn healing though, even if I won’t make a good one?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Enjoying playing healer in video games is no reflection on real life. Only real-life situations can give you solid insight into real life.

Ask your spirits what they think, if you are worried about their opinions of this aspect of yourself. We can’t answer the question from afar, and forum rules don’t allow for doing that kind of reading anyway. If you haven’t got a communication method that works, or are inexperienced, contact the conjurer rather than have a “My worst fears are realized” miscommunication moment which can happen to beginners on the path.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Enjoying playing healer in video games is no reflection on real life. Only real-life situations can give you solid insight into real life.

Ask your spirits what they think, if you are worried about their opinions of this aspect of yourself. We can’t answer the question from afar, and forum rules don’t allow for doing that kind of reading anyway. If you haven’t got a communication method that works, or are inexperienced, contact the conjurer rather than have a “My worst fears are realized” miscommunication moment which can happen to beginners on the path.
Thanks Likes. Your right in game Healer is way different than real life. :) was using for example. As for the rules. Methinks I need read rules again. I’m such a forgetful person all the time. Hope I not breaking rules. I’m very inexperienced. But also don’t want waste CH time. CH are the conjures :) I’ll ask them (Spirits) tonight (if I remember) maybe they can give answers through dreams.

Going off topic.They, my Spirit friends seemed way so active last night. Ever since, I moved back to my adoptive mom house yesterday. Unsure if something wrong. They not really want me to sleep. Think be same going happen tonight. But I keep sensing something. It hard to explain, kinda like someone watching. But if I can’t sleep tonight. I can ask them what wrong and ask them what I should do. Thanks again :)

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

SirJusty wrote:I tried looking at “Quora” I got mixed results. Then again I looked up Sadistic Nurse. In a way I see a Nurse as kinda like a healer. Some comments I read, says yes Sadistic can be Nurse. Others feel, Hospital would screen out Sadistic Nurse. In which I understand.

I’m currently taking care someone. In way I’m forced to. She the 3rd person I took care of. I’m Sadistic, least I’m leaning towards Sadistic since last year. I believe I was already Sadistic most of my life. But didn’t know what it was until last year.

I do feel sad at times. Maybe might be pity? I don’t feel pity much though. Mostly in sense I do enjoy others in pain. I do smile lot. But there are times I don’t enjoy also. That where the Pity sits in.

I feel I was meant to learn life lesson. But it’s kinda hard when I’m Sadistic. At same time maybes I was meant to help others heal. Even if I’m Sadistic in nature. But how could one be A Nurse. Especially a Healer, when Sadistic. I’m unsure. Maybe in sense it’s a selfless act to help others and in which I need to learn.

I do have Spirit(s) friends that are really good at healing/ cleansing. (think all kinds) it’s just, I’m unsure if; I will make it in Healing categories. if it’s possible to be a Sadistic Healer. I wonder there, will be much difficulty and lots of preparation to be a successful Healer? It’s going to be hard I’m sure. Even for me.

Not sure if it help. I love Playing Healer in video games. In sense I’m kinda good at it. Yet I’m unsure it will help me in real life. Maybe it’s kinda why. Even though, I do question myself a lot; all the time. Maybe I was meant to be Healer. In some shape, since in some way. Even if I’m Sadistic in nature and it’s part of me. Is it really possible to be a Sadistic Healer? Many thanks.
Why not? There are others out there that are Masochist who needs a way to get "healed" or satisfied by a Sadist nurse. Look at japan :X *runs far far away* Keep in mind that healing comes in all sorts of types and sizes. Some healing can only be done after an intensive crying and screaming and "torture" and so on. Some healing only takes passing some gas. I am sure there are some patients or people who would want a Saddist Nurse in their life. Or you find a partner who enjoys such things to "heal" so to speak. I will not dwell on this though or else people is going to come with me with a stick..... :P

The other way is keep both separate. Being nice and emphatic and so on when you do the healing... and learning to control the saddistic part of you (it might be the stuff you are suppose to learn) and when necessary, use the saddistic part on something else or when the right patient comes along. So, don't give up and whip your way through! Find a way. If there is a will, there is a way. I don't see this being a dead end yet!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:
Why not? There are others out there that are Masochist who needs a way to get "healed" or satisfied by a Sadist nurse. Look at japan :X *runs far far away* Keep in mind that healing comes in all sorts of types and sizes. Some healing can only be done after an intensive crying and screaming and "torture" and so on. Some healing only takes passing some gas. I am sure there are some patients or people who would want a Saddist Nurse in their life. Or you find a partner who enjoys such things to "heal" so to speak. I will not dwell on this though or else people is going to come with me with a stick..... :P
Please tell me you have discovered the German adult videos market. Because OMG.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Alys wrote:
Please tell me you have discovered the German adult videos market. Because OMG.
Sorry to disappoint but no. And I don't plan to coz.. one... i wouldnt understand a single thing and two.. this is not adult section.... i think... and three... I don't wanna look "there"...

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:Sorry to disappoint but no. And I don't plan to coz.. one... i wouldnt understand a single thing and two.. this is not adult section.... i think... and three... I don't wanna look "there"...
Then never do. It makes the Japanese stuff seem super vanilla.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”