Spirit / Entity / ET Healing the physical body?

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Hi

Does anyone here have information about how physical healing can be attempted with the aid of a spirit, entity or ET? Such as specific processes to follow or anything.

I have had some experiences with a Unicorn but I believe that is limited to emotional stuff (which is still fantastic) but I was wondering what the potential is here as I have many ailments ranging from skin, digestive, and many more.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote:Hi

Does anyone here have information about how physical healing can be attempted with the aid of a spirit, entity or ET? Such as specific processes to follow or anything.

I have had some experiences with a Unicorn but I believe that is limited to emotional stuff (which is still fantastic) but I was wondering what the potential is here as I have many ailments ranging from skin, digestive, and many more.
People often talk about psychic healing - ie healing that heals the energy body/system, (aura, chakras etc). Many believe that that can have an effect on physical health.

I happen to have self trained in psychic healing and similar modalities, eg chi work. so I can do some stuff myself. I even have an amulet that aids healing work.

I just ask any of my spirits that is described as having healing abilities to help or heal me, while I am connecting with them during a meditation, then wait while that happens. I might experience some sensations or feel that I can sense what they're working on or how.

The other way I might ask for help is as a worded request. Then I would get on with life trusting that my spirit(s) would get on with helping me the best they can with that request.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Flux
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I am a trained professional healer whose main modality is crystals. I do spiritual, emotional, and physical healing using crystal energy and the help of my spiritual family. I usually give offerings and connect with them via words and intention as a part of the healing ritual and it works really well!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

How about Reiki? Would this be helpful for Physical recovery, regenerative energy and rejuvenation? What about Djinn /Angelic and Psy Vampire for boosting our recuperation? Thinking of COVID-19 resilience types of bouncing back recovery strategies here. Queen Golden High Elf, Radiant Light Khodam, Emotional Well-being Combo from MMT are I think also great for over all prevention against feeling run down due to Covid 19? What do think?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I thought some of you might find this book interesting:

https://www.amazon.com/Healing-Power-UF ... 1792986203

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Uh I have a few physical type healers and afew I met from conjuration of new friends for my gf, majority of them have been Divine or Immortal in nature. Now in my personal experience they helped alot with getting better from colds (recover very quickly,) physical injuries seem to heal a lot faster and in a extreme case they helped out my brother in law in the hospital.

Out of all of them only one is a non divine or Immortal being and was a witch who practiced healing in her human life as one of her major focuses. All of my friends expect J (Human witch) is rather private and does not like to discuss themselves online or with non trusted people. But J is great and I’m sure she would answer questions if you had any! Oh tbh going to the doctors is important and should not be overlooked in any illness or injury medical advice is always important and should be prioritized when possible.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte

laptop123 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:45 pm Hi, Does anyone here have information about how physical healing can be attempted with the aid of a spirit, entity or ET? Such as specific processes to follow or anything. I have had some experiences with a Unicorn but I believe that is limited to emotional stuff (which is still fantastic) but I was wondering what the potential is here as I have many ailments ranging from skin, digestive, and many more.
Your book suggestion is already very close I would say, what I remember is that during CE-5's (Dr. Steven Greer, Dr. Burkes, Kosta Makreas, JCETI and maybe even ECETI) healings have occured. For example, one story I remember is that an older gentleman was sitting in the CE-5 group, an ET materialised next to him, his damaged site as revealed later. Later at night the ET returned to him, they had a conversation, when the man woke up next morning, his hearing impairment that he was suffering under since childhood had vanished. I’ve read similar stories as well from lucid dream experiences, clogged ear, pain in the knee etc. There’s a lot of literature on that & podcasts not so much.

:@
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:45 pm Hi

I have personally had healings from ETs. Without human help and I had no spirit keep. A few times actually.. however mine was random and I did not call out to them it was in my mind planned and checking up on a friend kinda deal. I got the message I should be able to talk to them if I wanted but I only got to do telepathy with one group I think. I'm just saying it's very possible how your going to do it is another subject

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:45 pm Hi

Mine was not limited it was emtional and I had some pyshical Helsing done. Even to the point of when I woke up I was feeling sounds vibration all around my head I felt enlightened. What was Healed pyshicslly is a little personal lol but my foot was one of them. Nervous system and the other personal. Right testicle had an issue then disappeared

I have personally had healings from ETs. Without human help and I had no spirit keep. A few times actually.. however mine was random and I did not call out to them it was in my mind planned and checking up on a friend kinda deal. I got the message I should be able to talk to them if I wanted but I only got to do telepathy with one group I think. I'm just saying it's very possible how your going to do it is another subject

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte

laptop123 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:45 pm

Sounds to me like you have established contact already, why don't you ask them what you want to know?

:@

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”