You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:I have it aswell. You can also use the code word to activate them all at once . I have used it a couple of times and from all the CH orbs i have, i still need to experience something from this one. Maybe i dont have superpowers or just not on this plane
I would try just activating the code words slowly. Activating all at once could give so much info at once, you might not notice you're getting anything at all. So, I would activate code word #1 and meditate until the power is revealed to you. Then, I would activate code word #1 and code #2 until you learn what you can learn with that code word...then so on with the rest of the code words.

Thats just how I plan on doing it. Maybe try it that way and see if it helps :)

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Ok I'll try to meditate with it and see if anything reveals itself. Thanks for all your input

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Will try Rayne , im always to eager to go for the full power. Even though i know its not always the best solution. With my lazy orb its the same . I activate them all but i can feel everything with that one. Cept for the whispers , doesnt seem to work or maybe im just not listening enough.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Will try Rayne , im always to eager to go for the full power. Even though i know its not always the best solution. With my lazy orb its the same . I activate them all but i can feel everything with that one. Cept for the whispers , doesnt seem to work or maybe im just not listening enough.
The whispering one worked for me it really did!!! Except for I did not hear anything. It was like differently pitched prolonged ringing that came all of a sudden and went. And they came and went when I was talking to my spirits (well, the one-way talk type of thing). So I did hear them trying to say smth but I was in the wrong frequency apparently... 1e

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I actually have 3 of these super power orbs. Activated 2 of them... meditated with them...and nada. Hmmm I guess I don't have super powers or just not enough ability to see them yet.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

shoutalong
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I use my super powers orb with the super power & organic energy binding from the store, and I pull the energies into me while using my thoughts to control them, thinking about how the energies are activating and empowering my super powers, aiming my thoughts at the orb and asking it, what are my super powers? It's revealed a lot to me already. I tried just doing the first code word, but then I got bored with that and I did the code word that activates the whole orb to work intuitively for you.

I'm not really comfortable sharing all the super powers that have been revealed, but let me tell you, it's been some really unexpected stuff. Like things I wouldn't even normally consider super powers. So if you start thinking about something while using the orb and it doesn't necessarily seem like a super power, think again. I find that this orb in particular also responds really well to questions.

Sudu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Zodiac:

I don't have the super power orb yet - but I do have the lazy orb. When you ground and center yourself, hold your orb in your power hand and try to begin to meditate then.

When I ground myself, I visualize my energy coming out of my body and sinking deep within the earth and then I can feel the earths energy sinking into me. When holding my lazy orb while doing this - energy is elevated big time.

Return to “General”