Magick Against International Conflict

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I never said anything in regards to the past present or future. Nor did I make the claim that the world can’t get better. All I stated was that polarity is a constant which is applied to everything. It’s a law much like gravity or the electromagnetic force. The concept of polarity as far as I know seems to be quite a popular concept. Every single path working I have studied from so far indicates polarity. You have yin/masculine energy and you have yang/feminine energy. These energy is manifest in all things In this plane as well as all others.

Yes a person could use magIck to tip the scales but to do so may not be wise because of the Hermetic principal of rhythm. This means that if we tip the scales in the direction of peace a time will come when we will run into another age of conflict as the scales tip the other way.

Maybe it’s something you need to experience to believe. I know that’s how it is for most.

You should do a google search on hermetics if you haven’t studied it already. You might find it helpful in regards to spirit keeping.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

I think if we try to solve all the worlds problems with magick, wouldn't then magick be the next problem?

Imagine the power to change everything, why wouldn't we use it for evil? i mean why not, we can change the world why stop there. Why not control everyone? why not create a world full of deceit, hexes and curses to better usher in a new world order?

Basically, as noble as the idea is, it's wishful thinking. I don't know much about hermetic principles like Dasadon is saying (ill prob read it eventually.). It just seems that if you want to solve a problem using force, your just going to make it so....so much worse.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

If you think about it we all do use magIck to control and hex and bless and bla bla bla. The difference between a magickian and a muggle is that the magickian controls his magIck and a muggle does not.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:If you think about it we all do use magIck to control and hex and bless and bla bla bla. The difference between a magickian and a muggle is that the magickian controls his magIck and a muggle does not.
Yes i know that, the point im making is if your bringing together a tons of human magickians and not muggles, why would we not fall into human nature and do questionable things?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

“I think if we try to solve all the worlds problems with magick, wouldn't then magick be the next problem?” It’s funny you made this point because this is an example of polarity in action

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

If I thought magick could bring about world peace, I’d spend every waking moment casting it.

Maybe smaller-scale projects have a better shot at garnering results, like focusing on ONE specific conflict and sending spells and spirits to urge those leaders to reach a cease-fire or a truce, with justice for all and no more bloodshed.

Different people can train their attention onto different situations needing peaceful resolutions.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Unclesid wrote:
Dasadon wrote:If you think about it we all do use magIck to control and hex and bless and bla bla bla. The difference between a magickian and a muggle is that the magickian controls his magIck and a muggle does not.
Yes i know that, the point im making is if your bringing together a tons of human magickians and not muggles, why would we not fall into human nature and do questionable things?
The goal of all life is to survive not to find peace thus your point is valid as can be. :)

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

LexOrion wrote:I am very amazed by the wonderful world of magick and the great power it embodies. We see so many spells and spirits/entities offered by many reputable sellers and conjurers all over the world. But problems nowadays have transcended beyond the personal level. I can no longer take the senseless killing and on going wars in the middle east. Is there anything the magickal or paranormal community can do about this? Can we be all united in sending our own magickal armies to stop this?
That would probably go against free will & "higher plans". Also it is difficult to see all aspects of modern conflicts, what you hear in the media is again just a sprinkle.
I agree in the essence you can't STOP nature, that implies retalitory action, which is as impossible as DOING nothing. However, I do truly believe we can change how nature and life is for us here. If other beings are able to live in peaceful Harmony and unity, nothing says we can't achieve that same, except for when we ourselves say it can't be done.
Well, if humanity as a whole would get together things might get better. Reminds me of the so called Maharishi effect.
I can't believe there aren't lifeforms out there that live in peace. It would seem mathematically impossible to me.
Yes, I've heard about these civilizations who have been said to have evolved out of conflict as well. If I remember correctly some reduced conflict along to a system akin to the Maslow hierarchy of needs. Like basic food & water & survival were taken care of with replicators & zero point energy and then things evolved onto the next stage. However I don't know how factual these informations are. :@

:@
Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

The elites who create the conflicts do so using magic. It's impossible to stop conflicts without magic for this very reason. The question is what you want to achieve? The world has chaos and duality beneath the surface and it will always be that way. The only thing you can do is to replace one divide with another. There are people working on this right now, but it's not as simple as just "ending world conflicts", the answer is to transform and control world conflicts into something sustainable.
*0*

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Conflict happens because of the concrete physical conditions people live in.

Most likely you should hope for people to be able to colonise space or something quicker and learn how to convert those rocks into being habitable.

Return to “International Spirit/Paranormal/Magick Days”