Dragon Vibe

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Manuel.Hawkins
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elemental Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: retnecketih

Dragon Vibe

Post by Manuel.Hawkins »

Name of Shop: Dragon Vibe
Owners: Me
Shop website: https://dragon-vibe.com
Social media: Instagram: @dragonvibeofficial
CH Forum/Community/Social Media Usernames: Manuel.Hawkins

Length of time in business: 5 years
Length of time practicing/learning: 3 years
Credentials/referrals/reviews: Some customers leave reviews on my products, those are visible on the website.

:v Basically, Dragon Vibe is made by passionate people for passionate people. Our goal is to build a community around the dragons, the fascination these amazing creatures are provoking in us, the incredible energy they are releasing.

We sell an outstanding range of original gifts and goodies, like dragon figurines, dragon plush toys, puppets, robots, dragon miniatures and models, kites, all kinds of funny dragon toys.

Of course, we have dragon costumes, for both kids and adults, dragon masks and wings.

If you want to bring a new style in your home, check out our dragon wall arts, flags, statues, lamps, sculptures, and all sorts of dragon decor.

If you want to make a special gift to someone, you should try some necklaces or pendants, rings, bracelets, earrings, and other dragon jewelry.

You want to display your love of dragons with style? Check out our dragon hoodies, T-shirts, shirts, and other dragon clothing.

Finally, if you are searching for something truly original, we also have dragon knives, bowls, smoking pipes and bongs, and all kinds of weird and funny dragon accessories too!

CH Moderator
active contributor
active contributor

Re: Dragon Vibe

Post by CH Moderator »

Manuel.Hawkins wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:01 am
Name of Shop: Dragon Vibe
Owners: Me
Shop website: https://dragon-vibe.com
Social media: Instagram: @dragonvibeofficial
CH Forum/Community/Social Media Usernames: Manuel.Hawkins

Length of time in business: 5 years
Length of time practicing/learning: 3 years
Credentials/referrals/reviews: Some customers leave reviews on my products, those are visible on the website.

:v Basically, Dragon Vibe is made by passionate people for passionate people. Our goal is to build a community around the dragons, the fascination these amazing creatures are provoking in us, the incredible energy they are releasing.

We sell an outstanding range of original gifts and goodies, like dragon figurines, dragon plush toys, puppets, robots, dragon miniatures and models, kites, all kinds of funny dragon toys.

Of course, we have dragon costumes, for both kids and adults, dragon masks and wings.

If you want to bring a new style in your home, check out our dragon wall arts, flags, statues, lamps, sculptures, and all sorts of dragon decor.

If you want to make a special gift to someone, you should try some necklaces or pendants, rings, bracelets, earrings, and other dragon jewelry.

You want to display your love of dragons with style? Check out our dragon hoodies, T-shirts, shirts, and other dragon clothing.

Finally, if you are searching for something truly original, we also have dragon knives, bowls, smoking pipes and bongs, and all kinds of weird and funny dragon accessories too!
Please apply for sellers or buyer/seller account by emailing, support@creepyhollows.com, if you haven't already.

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”