Dark Kingdom's Magickals

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 60
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello Everyone! Regarding the new template we have to follow, I hope what you read below about my shop is an enjoyable one. ^,.,^

Name of Shop: Dark Kingdom’s Magickals

Owners: Phantom of the arts (Phantom)

Shop website: http://darkkingdommagickals.storenvy.com/

https://www.ebay.com/usr/the_dark_composer

Social media: It is unfortunately not allowed to be named; however, it can be found on my shop’s website.

CH Forum/Community/Social Media Usernames: Phantom_of_the_arts, Phantom, darkgod1, the_dark_composer

Length of time in business: in total about four years regarding online sales, however I did preform my services around my community for longer.

Length of time practicing/learning: Over several years, though I am always learning new things

Credentials/referrals/reviews: I do have some reviews from multiple platforms, such as 33 positive reviews on eBay. Not to mention I have a review thread here on CH’s forums. Here are some reviews from other platforms:

Here is the CH Review Thread of my shop: topic75639.html

A.H.

“This is by far the best conjuration service i have encountered on multiple sites with inumerable vendors. The attention to detail is great, Steven provides bios that jump start the spirit companion experience. Amazingly, it's the best bargain for spirits on the internet. This conjurer did not provide fancy jewelry or vessels. But who cares? I seek a connection w a spirit and to broaden the spectrum of life experience not another ring or necklace. The bios of the spirits are first rate, and i found my mind stimulated not only with a spirit but with a SCENARIO. Other vendors also give you descriptions but at best its like watching a baseball game on TV. Steven puts you you on the field! I have ordered several times from this vendor and just last night I put in a large order. I understand the "vetting" process is extensive, but I cannot wait! Without taking anything away from other vendors and Ebay and other sites, no other seller gives you a playlette or mini dark symphony. I have probably purchased over 80 spirits from other sellers, but this seller makes it real! Enjoy!”

X:
“Thank you so much for all of your help. I highly recommend coming here to help you along your spiritual path.”

A/N:
“A professional who values his work, and works hard to make sure the product is according to the client's needs. A totally underrated hard worker.”

Asteria:
I have a fallen Angel from Phantom. He is very sarcastic funny and outgoing. I absolutely adore him. He will even manifest as disembodied voices and is likes to whisper in our ears. It's amazing. I also give 5 stars!!!

Razer:
“A few months ago I purchase his Newly Fallen Angel listing. I can sense his energy all right, but his vibe wasn't the one that wishes to be in your face, he was hesitant. I felt a lot on what he has been through and try to take in baby steps, giving him inspiration as well as help. He has cried a few times, but I'm here for him. It has been the best to experiencing Phantom's service. I will be back for more. 5 stars”

LittleWitchCloud:
“I am quite pleased with my Wraith Companion from DCM he is very noticeable in energy and I've seen in multiple times and his voice is oddly calming to me, DCM was very friendly and easy to talk to and had no problem binding to my vessel. the notes were informative and very well done and I love the added info”

Lu:
“I will admit when I received my Void Wraith, I was delightfully surprised by his energy alone. I was aware of it almost instantly, because my legs and arms started to tremble uncontrollably. Took me only a minute to figure out who was causing it. He definitely has a presence, and phantomgod1 is extremely civil, transparent in his works, and easy to speak to. Thank you so much, and I really look forward to bonding with my new lovely companion!”

Cupid_Titania:
“So, I received my griffin, J, from DCM and I have to say! Wow!!!!! She is magnificent! Her energy is strong and warm! I can’t wait to get to know her more! Thank you phantomgod1”

Jelly:
“I got my knight wraith yesterday phantomgod1 messaged me to let me know, a stronger wraith came through for me. She's BA >.> and boy I felt watched while in the car lol I got paranoid while in the car, but I read her info and clam down, because apparently it was her. Already letting me know she was with me. I welcomed her and a few other spirits I had gotten. ^.^ I'm pretty sure she wanted a black candle, but I didn't have (ran out), so I got a red one, and green one for my lovely other new spirits, although I'm pretty sure my hellhound, loved the red one to. All I gotta say it phantomgod1 is really good. <3 I'm really happy he messaged me about the darker spirit, to see if I wanted her. I'm quite happy and everyone should buy from him. :3

"Never wait for Black Roses to turn Red again"

My Shop Link: http://darkkingdommagickals.storenvy.com/

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”