Witchmoor

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Hawke
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Name of Shop: Witchmoor
Owners: Hawke (me)
Shop website: witchmoor.bigcartel.com
Social media: none.
CH Forum/Community/Social Media Usernames: Hawke

Length of time in business: I have never offered -this- service before, however I have been a freelance artist since 2014
Length of time practicing/learning: since 2017 for my own use, never before for public
Credentials/referrals/reviews: I'll add reviews when I get some.

Here's some points that I would like you to read before you order:

First, the drawing may or may not be line art. It greatly depends on how the spirit manifests and in some cases creating line art is simply impossible. I won't be offering color versions just yet unless specifically stated.

Second, spirits are personal to the person who perceives them. They might have general shape, form, color etc with which they show themselves to everybody but some details may differ depending on the observer. I need you to understand that I can get some details "wrong" simply because my perception may be different from yours. In the case this happens you can email me what you think needs changing in the drawing and I'll see what I can do.

Third, contents of the drawing may vary. It could be portrait, bust, half body or full body - all depending on how the spirit shows themself to me.

Fourth, please provide me with everything you think would be useful, like the spirit's name, race, some basic appearance etc. You can put this info into order notes or email them to me. This info will be deleted after I finish the order so you can be sure I will never share it or keep it for myself - this is all private and belongs to you and your spirit.

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”