Black hole

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

So I haven't posted in awhile cause i was sick and then busy bonding with new spirits but some of you may remember I posted awhile ago how during times of attempting AP I was experiencing a tapping which turned into a painful burning sensation on my crown chakra. Then I realized it was happening in most my meditations. I contacted help desk because it started happening when I got my Paniwi so I was curious if that was causing this. I also read it can be your chakras are not completely balanced. Magnolia confirmed it could be about my chakras not being balanced and advised me to work on that and if it doesn't help then try to push through the discomfort. So I been working on my chakras on my own and also with spells and master services. However it's still happening with my crown chakra more and more so I have been trying to push through the pain/discomfort. The other night though during meditation it started within just a couple minutes of meditation where normally it takes awhile. And this time I seen a black hole. My eyes are closed the room is dark but the hole I seen was BLACK BLACK.. It wasn't a round hole it was like the shape of an eye. I remember reading somewhere in this forum some people seeing black holes during some exercise that was given. I just can't seem to find where it was and I looked for the last couple days. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or what this could be? I know some of you know this forum like the back of your hand lol. What I'm experiencing may be totally different but I just wanted to read it again and see if there's any other similarities with this black hole.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Can I ask what colour was the background, if the hole was black?

I'm guessing you're grounding and protecting yourself before you meditate and you know how to cleanse and control how open your chakras are?

If not - unless you have an aversion to working with white light, this book contains loads of psychic protection techniques, including how to heal / repair, remove attachments from & shield the aura, clean and shutter the chakras and ground, as well as heal and protect the space you're in when meditating etc.

https://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Protecti ... 0007110219

As a matter of interest, the author was apparently mentored in psychic protection by an occult colleague of the famous Dion Fortune, who was a 20th century pioneer in both the occult and protection.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

WOW! I typed up all my responses and for some reason it didn't post :
Let me try this again..

Lewk wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:42 am Can I ask what colour was the background, if the hole was black?
So you know when your eyes are closed its obviously dark, but the "hole" was BLACK like the blackest of black. As I mentioned it was not round, it was more like an eye shape but the opposite direction.. Like if you put the tips of your fingers together and the base of your hand/wrist.. Kinda like a vaginal opening.. Sorry this the best way I can describe it. It also started smaller and started getting bigger.

I'm guessing you're grounding and protecting yourself before you meditate and you know how to cleanse and control how open your chakras are?
yes to all but controlling how open they are. I also did not feel a threat when seeing this. I am just curious as to what it is.

If not - unless you have an aversion to working with white light, this book contains loads of psychic protection techniques, including how to heal / repair, remove attachments from & shield the aura, clean and shutter the chakras and ground, as well as heal and protect the space you're in when meditating etc.

Thanks for the recommendation! I have not yet read this book so I will check it out.

As a matter of interest, the author was apparently mentored in psychic protection by an occult colleague of the famous Dion Fortune, who was a 20th century pioneer in both the occult and protection.
This happened again with my crown chakra only this time I did not see the black "hole" (i've only seen it once out of all the times this crown chakra pain thing has been happening). I usually lay flat during meditations because of a interstim device I have implanted in my lower back that sends electrical shocks that makes it painful to sit in certain positions especially for long periods of time. People have difference of opinions in whether or not you should lay or sit but I have had to work around my physical health conditions in many ways through my spiritual practice so I do whats most comfortable for me.
This time when the crown chakra burning sensation started I still tried to fight through it again for awhile and then felt guided to sit up legs crossed and the pain was not as strong in my crown area anymore, and I continued for as long as I could stand it before my lower spine could not handle it.
Also although my crown chakra starts as a tapping then burning sensation all my major chakras with the exception of my throat chakra feel like they are pulsating and/or tingling and my body gets really warm. Before coming to CH I worked on my chakras of course and would have these mild sensations in some of my chakras (mostly root, heart, and 3rd eye) but since I have been getting master services, spells, spirits ect it feels like things are more intense. Maybe like expediting the process?

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:41 pm WOW! I typed up all my responses and for some reason it didn't post :
Let me try this again..

Lewk wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:42 am Can I ask what colour was the background, if the hole was black?
So you know when your eyes are closed its obviously dark, but the "hole" was BLACK like the blackest of black. As I mentioned it was not round, it was more like an eye shape but the opposite direction.. Like if you put the tips of your fingers together and the base of your hand/wrist.. Kinda like a vaginal opening.. Sorry this the best way I can describe it. It also started smaller and started getting bigger.

yes to all but controlling how open they are. I also did not feel a threat when seeing this. I am just curious as to what it is.

Thanks for the recommendation! I have not yet read this book so I will check it out.

This happened again with my crown chakra only this time I did not see the black "hole" (i've only seen it once out of all the times this crown chakra pain thing has been happening). I usually lay flat during meditations because of a interstim device I have implanted in my lower back that sends electrical shocks that makes it painful to sit in certain positions especially for long periods of time. People have difference of opinions in whether or not you should lay or sit but I have had to work around my physical health conditions in many ways through my spiritual practice so I do whats most comfortable for me.
This time when the crown chakra burning sensation started I still tried to fight through it again for awhile and then felt guided to sit up legs crossed and the pain was not as strong in my crown area anymore, and I continued for as long as I could stand it before my lower spine could not handle it.
Also although my crown chakra starts as a tapping then burning sensation all my major chakras with the exception of my throat chakra feel like they are pulsating and/or tingling and my body gets really warm. Before coming to CH I worked on my chakras of course and would have these mild sensations in some of my chakras (mostly root, heart, and 3rd eye) but since I have been getting master services, spells, spirits ect it feels like things are more intense. Maybe like expediting the process?
Interesting.

Maybe, if you have a good connection to dark arts energy / spirits, the dark eye shape is a perception of DA energy, or an awakening to it in some form? Really 'seeing' it. I think the vertical representation of the third eye is fairly well known.

I don't *know* but that's the first thing that comes to mind.

I hope you continue to find ways to get around or through the discomfort.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Have you had any removal services done or used cleansing/removal spells or asked spirits to remove anything? It could maybe be a void, have you tried sending any energy into the area and observing how the black hole area reacts, does it feed off of it or disappear at all? I sometimes have a tendency to forget working with restorative energies after cleansing and removal energies to fill any empty space back up and that is a step I have to constantly remind myself to do; adhd brain is a butt.

My crown chakra used to have a constant pressure on it at the beginning of my journey here, but mine was bc it was just vacuuming up energy and being too open for my root chakra to handle grounding out so it became severely overwhelmed and collected up there until I figured out how to adjust to that level of energy channeling. Are you constantly pulling energy from crown down to your grounding point? You might try sending grounding energy from root up and out like a fountain and let it cycle back down through your aura into your grounding cord and back up forming a kind of torus type field surrounding you and see if that helps create some movement if its collected energies instead of a void.

Just a few ideas I worked with while dealing with my own crown chakra wierdness. If not for nothing I can at least say I was able to adjust to it after some trial and error. Now if only I could figure out exactly what keeps getting removed to cause the voids and fractures in my third eye, which is my current issue, and why it keeps reoccurring and needing constant restoration maintenance bc its hella annoying.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

draco_star898 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:03 am Have you had any removal services done or used cleansing/removal spells or asked spirits to remove anything? It could maybe be a void, have you tried sending any energy into the area and observing how the black hole area reacts, does it feed off of it or disappear at all? I sometimes have a tendency to forget working with restorative energies after cleansing and removal energies to fill any empty space back up and that is a step I have to constantly remind myself to do; adhd brain is a butt.

My crown chakra used to have a constant pressure on it at the beginning of my journey here, but mine was bc it was just vacuuming up energy and being too open for my root chakra to handle grounding out so it became severely overwhelmed and collected up there until I figured out how to adjust to that level of energy channeling. Are you constantly pulling energy from crown down to your grounding point? You might try sending grounding energy from root up and out like a fountain and let it cycle back down through your aura into your grounding cord and back up forming a kind of torus type field surrounding you and see if that helps create some movement if its collected energies instead of a void.

Just a few ideas I worked with while dealing with my own crown chakra wierdness. If not for nothing I can at least say I was able to adjust to it after some trial and error. Now if only I could figure out exactly what keeps getting removed to cause the voids and fractures in my third eye, which is my current issue, and why it keeps reoccurring and needing constant restoration maintenance bc its hella annoying.
Haha I also have adhd so I completely understand. I did not think to send energy to the hole but if I see it again I will definitely try. Thank you so much for all your suggestions here. I am going to give them all a try. :]

Return to “Meditation”