Troubles meditating - pain

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Ferro wrote:DivineSeeker: I tried the meditation and it works great on those "Little pains" I feel all around my body. They're gone (at least for now).
It doesn't work for the main pain I have (my neck), even though it feels dampened now, it's still there. That may be because it is not a chronical pain, the injury is still there (A slight shift of an intervertebral disc).
The good news is, that I was able to sit through the whole thing without having to move and the pain, though still present, felt manageable.
Due to some research concerning another thread, I located something that may be of help to you. Concerning binaural waves/beats.

This quote comes from PsychologyToday

"In addition to potentially boosting sleep-promoting hormones, binaural beats may also reduce our perceptions of pain. A 2017 study found that binaural beats used in combination with visual stimulation led to reductions in patients’ perception of acute pain. Other recent research showed binaural beats helped improve pain perception in patients with chronic pain."

The article was written by Michael J Breus, PhD

Really a quite fascinating read

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)

Return to “Meditation”