Powerful words method

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Usher
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Hi
I get the idea to share this after I bought 3 powerful words.
To me at least this has worked better. I know we're all different, but I guess there is at least someone who need this. Otherwise I didn't have the need to write this.
This should works no matter your level.

So words are powerful, and the closer to pure true they are they become really powerful.
When you know and feel the meaning of the word in every single cell in your body.
Yeah these words might seem kinda silly to some... But, it is the absolute true. You know it cause you cannot say these words if it wasn't. It's a statement a powerful one. It helps you to bring more of your being into you.
So what are these magical words... Simply
I AM

Yeah it's a statement, but try to say it in your head.
Try to yell it in your head to the universe, try it while you meditate.
Know that these words are the absolute true.
You can even add to these words... Like
I am healty
I am clean
Know that by doing this, you align yourself. And something that isn't align with your new self has no power over you anymore. If you're healthy you can't be sick anymore. If you're clean you cannot be filty anymore. These words bring you whatever you need.
Try it, if this makes your wheels to turn faster.
Ground these words in you, cause you know they're true.

Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

I AM is indeed one of the most powerful phrases!! Thanks for sharing (:

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)

Return to “Meditation”