My Lazy Yet Simple Meditation Tips & 1 Question Please Answer.

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Question 1st.
Hello, I hope I get answered here, I hope there's a right explanation of what's going on.

A couple of times, maybe more than 5 times, after meditation or copying script for a certain period, like 20 minutes.

The feeling of the surround atmosphere changes, like it's.. Everything surrounding me is none of my concern.

And this feeling is like.. Suppose you are sitting, and there are lots of sound, noises, every random stuff.

And when I get into this atmosphere, these sound, noise, every random stuff does not affect me at all, it's like you're an observer, and these object have their own existences.

Anyone experienced similar experience?

Okay now the Meditation Method.
In Mandarin, we call it 静坐. Or "Peace-Sitting".

I modify it a little from the common teaching, in fact it's one of the technique I found it myself at the very a young age.

Is the combination of opening the blockage of me....(forgot the actual word) Meridian is it? And do nothing.

1. Sit on a Yoga stance, or sit on a chair, or if you prefer lay on bed but stay alert.

2. Close your eyes.

3. Wait for the time passes, like 1 minute or 2 minutes, just wait without doing anything.

4. Listen to your pulses in your body, anywhere you felt blocked, focus on that area, say for example if there's a pain on your knee, then listen to the pulses on your knee. Eventually the pain will be faded.

5. Then continue wait and wait and wait for 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, any amount of time you like.

Is just that simple, can work anywhere, any places when nobody disturb you.

Note:
- As you tried to sit down and calm your mind, thoughts eventually came up, if you persistently wait for awhile, the thought will go away. Don't apply another thought to press on top of those thought, just wait.

- As you sit quietly and continue waiting by doing nothing, your body will start to adjust itself, you don't really need to force yourself to sit straight, the chi will automatically correct your posture, just listen to the pulses.

- Nope, no extra rules, is just that simple.

I guess there are people don't believe it's my work, but share it if you find it useful and then.
Don't forget to credit me, that I will feel very pride the work I shared! Peace.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

rapidful wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:54 am Question 1st.
Hello, I hope I get answered here, I hope there's a right explanation of what's going on.

A couple of times, maybe more than 5 times, after meditation or copying script for a certain period, like 20 minutes.

The feeling of the surround atmosphere changes, like it's.. Everything surrounding me is none of my concern.

And this feeling is like.. Suppose you are sitting, and there are lots of sound, noises, every random stuff.

And when I get into this atmosphere, these sound, noise, every random stuff does not affect me at all, it's like you're an observer, and these object have their own existences.

Yes I think so.

I think this is the change in brainwave state. When we exit the worrying, busy, thinking mind we can reach a state of no concerns. What seemed important while we were in our alert, waking state no longer does. We are in a similar state when asleep or when coming out of sleep, before our mind switches fully back on.

It's that state of special relaxation you get from various types of meditation.

"it's like you're an observer, and these object have their own existences." - When we get to a point of being in harmony with the tao, in harmony with the universe, then we are also in tune with the tao within the physical universe and within all objects.

The tao within us is the observer and also the thing that is being observed.

This can be a step towards learning to connect with parts of the physical universe and - to borrow a concept from Aikdo - harmonise with their Ki. That is a step towards being able to know their state, experience them as extensions of yourself and manipulate them - as in manipulation of clouds and weather systems, or of objects (as in kinetics).

At least this is what your post reminded me of.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Lewk wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:42 pm
rapidful wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:54 am Question 1st.

Yes I think so.

I think this is the change in brainwave state. When we exit the worrying, busy, thinking mind we can reach a state of no concerns. What seemed important while we were in our alert, waking state no longer does. We are in a similar state when asleep or when coming out of sleep, before our mind switches fully back on.

It's that state of special relaxation you get from various types of meditation.

"it's like you're an observer, and these object have their own existences." - When we get to a point of being in harmony with the tao, in harmony with the universe, then we are also in tune with the tao within the physical universe and within all objects.

The tao within us is the observer and also the thing that is being observed.

This can be a step towards learning to connect with parts of the physical universe and - to borrow a concept from Aikdo - harmonise with their Ki. That is a step towards being able to know their state, experience them as extensions of yourself and manipulate them - as in manipulation of clouds and weather systems, or of objects (as in kinetics).

Ahh.. It's just brainwave frequency changing from Beta to Alpha? I was expecting something greater than that. x*D

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wasn't sure what you mean, by the way thanks for answering! :)|

Return to “Meditation”