Force Yourself into Sleep Paralysis Mode

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Disclaimer.
"It only happened to me twice or thrice with this method, my memory may be vague, but I will write it anyway".

I found it when I was a kid, 3 topic today, all working methods were founded when I was a kid, wow.

Anyway, you need to have a mindset that your body and mind are actually separate object.

Body is body, mind is mind.

The method is actually very simple.

Suppose you need to have a healthy body first, because if you have weaker alertness, you might fall a sleep before getting into sleep paralysis. So dig the topic out about 1 tip to increase your alertness I opened here. That's supplemental, or if you have any alternative way to increase your awareness do it so.

Concept:
Our body is a biological creation, that means our body are made by a bunch of cells and organism working as a whole, to automatically order when they want something say for example when you're hungry.... When you missed.... When you..... When you... When you.......

And sleep are among them.

Suppose your body gets tired, go to bed and decided as "let's call it a day".

Your body is entering to a stage, where is shutting down soon.

And you, your mind must stay awake, and alert for not falling off asleep together with your body.

And when your body started to sleep, you get into a sleep paralysis mode, where you are unable to move your body, but you're awake.

Some suggest, sleep paralysis is a method for out of body experience, I'm not sure about it.

So to conclude it in steps.
1. Get into bed when your body feels tired.
2. Wait patiently and don't move, not a single bit of movement, not at all.
3. Remain awake with your mind just by observing, don't try to think, just let the time pass.
4. Soon you feels your arm and body are in full relaxed condition, if you are unable to move, this is sleep paralysis.

Not sure why shared 3 of my methods today, anyway bump this topic often so other could notice.

Return to “Meditation”