✧・゚: *✧・゚:* New development in meditation *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

I realized that I wasted my efforts in trying to meditate because I'm never not meditating. Sounds ridiculous, and you know, it actually really is.

For as long as I can remember I've always been in my inner world--contemplating, observing, reflecting, daydreaming (visualizing), etc. The outside world would always be shut out unless I was obligated to be in the moment doing something like schoolwork. I still managed to do any other chores/duties growing up while in my inner world. No wonder why the only schoolwork I actually was invested in, enjoyed, and retained information in was Art class or creative writing. I've tuned out 90% of school. Yikes.

I am still the same today, and will always remain so. No wonder why techniques didn't work. I never had to try and meditate. What I did have to try to do was be present and engaged in reality the way everyone else would. It's my biggest struggle.

At least I still managed to come up with a method of some sort, it could be useful-ish still.

Also, it is definitely no wonder why I've always been so susceptible to strong anxiety and depression.... always been in my head.

Lol this was a big facepalm moment. Lot's coming together.

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)

Return to “Meditation”