I found a new use for mantras

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I will be the first person to admit that my meditation practice is not as regular as I would like it to be.

Even so, I was able to benefit from using a mantra while I was at the dentist's office today, getting a lot of work done as I needed a crown. I have a particular mantra that is related to a goal of mine, and I was able to block out a LOT of the dental work that was going on.

I was not able to completely zone out, as the dental work being done was pretty involved and it would take a very adept guru to completely block all that out, lol. However, I was able to zone about 80-85% of the way out, and believe me, even that was a blessing.

So if the dentist's chair is the last place you want to be, I recommend arming yourself with a mantra and focusing on it to the exclusion of all else while you are having the work done.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

I always used to take my rosary to the dentist. The dentist would always find it amusing, but it works to keep your mind off things.

Return to “Meditation”