The darker side of positive meditation.

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Shaddowpumpkin
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No name
If I could be anything, I would be...: No name
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cerium sky dragon consoul
Zodiac:

The ideal of relaxing on a sunny beach and enjoying the sun has never truly calmed me throughout most my meditation experiences. Feeling the electricity in the air of a thunderstorm or falling forever swaying in strong winds, or walking down a creepy dark road with nothing but forrest have always been more geared to soothing and relaxing. I don't know if this is common for a lot of people. Not entirely sure there's a name for this way of meditation. Dose anyone ever meditate in this way? I'd like to know some of your insights. One of my favorites I can recall is one where I stumbled across 3 (undead lions?) With simple human eyes. They had a clear pack vibe about them. It could easily be confused for the worst. I had caught them off guard as there were guarding some cemetery. The leader approched me, like he was testing my (animalistic/natural strength) perhaps to see if I'd run or not. I learn so much from these moments.

0x. It takes a story to describe a word, and words to tell the story.
ArashiHana
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

That's really interesting, I've never heard of something like this. Have you learned anything about it since posting this?

Shaddowpumpkin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: No name
If I could be anything, I would be...: No name
My magical/paranormal name...: Cerium sky dragon consoul
Zodiac:

ArashiHana wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:32 am That's really interesting, I've never heard of something like this. Have you learned anything about it since posting this?
Somewhat. There kinda random. But it seems darker sky's hold deeper meaning to me. And there seems to be some kind of map, or reoccurring places. I think basically, the more energy, movement, equals more life. But that's just me. Anything less tends to not hold together very well.

0x. It takes a story to describe a word, and words to tell the story.
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Same here the best moment of the day is when im walking back home through a small forested area were no street lights exist and i just walk alone calm and relaxed. Before i got to know spirit keeping i remember just walking past an abandoned small shack and saw with the corner of my eye a white apparition of a woman rise from the ground.I really got scared because i didn't know if she was nice or not so that night i hurried back home.Since then i always look for something to appear in that area.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

Return to “Meditation”