My first meditation

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
iAddison
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Deimos Charon
Zodiac:

Wow, I actually fell into a trance twice!!!
I felt like I was falling while I kept myself in my seated position on my chair.
Straight back, shoulders dropped and relaxed, listened to a short guided meditation video.
I didn't even listen to half of what the guy said.
I did fall into a trance right? That feeling of falling/dropping, I can't explain it!?
The first time that happened, I was surprised and was like "What's this!?" and snapped myself out of it.
Then a bit later, my 2nd trance came and snapped out of that one as well.
Idk, practice I guess? This is my 1st meditation and I want to do many more now.
Those 10 minutes of meditation actually went by quick.

If there are any tips or techniques you'd like to share to make this more fun, easy, etc. let me know!
I think what I'm going to do is pop on youtube meditation videos that gives water sounds, I've always loved water sounds, rainfall, waterfall, water pouring out of the house and splashing water, etc.

Maybe get something on my computer that will make a loud sound as my alarm to end my meditation after a certain amount of time? I use headphones on my computer and sit in a very comfy chair to meditate. So, I need to find an alarm clock or something to break me out of meditation after 10+ minutes.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I also would really like to find meditation interesting, easy and fun! I find it extremely hard to do, and boring...
So all of your favorite tips and techniques are most welcome! :)

Return to “Meditation”