[Advise Please?] I can feel energies, but I don't know how to communicate.

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

[Advise Please?] I can feel energies, but I don't know how to communicate.

Post by rapidful »

Wow, almost 10 years now and I'm still blind to spirits.

Erm, spirits exists I know, they proven themselves many many times already, many many yes.

But I still struggle to communicate with them, like talk to them, sometime the atmosphere gets right as if there's an energy listening to you, but you don't know who it is, you're just guessing this energy feels like.... like... like...

By the way, a tip for newbie who can't feel energy from your vessel, just grab your stone, hold it.

Concentrate on waiting, letting the time passes(your random thoughts will fade along the wait), and you will started to feel, now you can try to feel "we", instead of "me".

You see, I can feel energy, there's a close spirit, my fairy. She's been with me so long, like wow, she's still here.

Whenever I grab her vessel, she push my face into a smile. And different vessel has slightly different energy, like fox vessel is "exciting", and nympho is, "heart touching". some don't react at all like, ahem. volkh.

I want to increase our communication level too a new stage. But how... I've been asking myself for a very long time.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 161
Spelled Number: 155
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: [Advise Please?] I can feel energies, but I don't know how to communicate.

Post by Lewk »

Speculation on my part... Energy may be what they really are.

They could choose to manipulate that into a visible representation of how they want you to see them. Or they could have their own reasons for not doing so. (Maybe the energetic connection you have with them is a very good one, from their point of view.)

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Post by rapidful »

Energetic connection??

They were active in touching a lot a lot and shown up as flashes(white shadow) back then.

It's like you ask them a question now, and they touches you like in hours or maybe days later.

So that means, they listened to what I said.

Still struggle to communicate.

Back to the touching, there's was an interesting part I realized, there's an focus of energy before their touches landed on my skin. You knew it before they touches.

Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 33
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Post by Midnight's Promise »

What has worked for me is having several spells in place (I almost exclusively bind to spirit for every spell and spirit FWIW) that focus on communication and connection. I have specific spirits who help me with my psychic abilities (I'm dominant in clairsentience) and I use association days for my family to set aside dedicated bonding time. I feel touches in my physical body (been getting stronger over the past week) and I also feel my physical body "move" in response to interaction with my spirit body, since they're connected.

It didn't happen overnight, but my energy has shifted enough in the past two months where I have great conversations telepathically. Meditation is also important to focus your mind.

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x2, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf

On the way: Patupaiarehe

Return to “Connecting”