CODE WORDS FOR 770 DIFFERENT ENTITIES FOR INVOKING, BONDING,

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Mralduin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alduin

I bought a copy. I use them when in meditation with my keep. I was disappointed to find that some spirits are missing from the list.

Shiro1331
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Bump to hear more feedback! 😊

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have them. I use it almost every day. IIt's powerful to have them. Only problem, I have about 10 companions that I don't have a code word included. Luckily, I have The puzzles key binding so I can include those without the code.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Shiro1331
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ooo that looks like a very complicated binding!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/puzzle-key-command.html
This is the link to check it out. It's really one of the best vessels I got from CH. 😊 I use it all the time.

Then I combine it with my code words sheet to get my companions attention and come around for bonding, tasking ect.

Shiro1331 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:25 pm Ooo that looks like a very complicated binding!

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

<3) I never seen this in the shop.. I had the code words for 770 different entities on my wish list but looks like I am adding this too.. Hoping for some really good sales for the month of october which also happens to be my birthday month and hopefully more good sales for christmas time I really should have done myself a favor and got the eterna membership right away.. Had no idea I would have got sucked in and would end up getting so much when I first came here.

Chavah wrote: ↑Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:30 pm https://shop.creepyhollows.com/puzzle-key-command.html
This is the link to check it out. It's really one of the best vessels I got from CH. 😊 I use it all the time.

Then I combine it with my code words sheet to get my companions attention and come around for bonding, tasking ect.

Shiro1331 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:25 pm Ooo that looks like a very complicated binding!

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Shiro1331
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I think happens to a lot of us πŸ˜‚ but definitely one for the wishlist

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I do hope you'll get something very special out of the store, especially for your birthdayπŸŽ‚. Don't forget to order your birthday bundle too. I am sure you'll get pampered with so much things available and with lots of discounts going on. Let us know what nice things eventually have you received later on. πŸ˜‰ Happy planning lovely. πŸ€—
Amarantha wrote: ↑Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:45 am <3) I never seen this in the shop.. I had the code words for 770 different entities on my wish list but looks like I am adding this too.. Hoping for some really good sales for the month of october which also happens to be my birthday month and hopefully more good sales for christmas time I really should have done myself a favor and got the eterna membership right away.. Had no idea I would have got sucked in and would end up getting so much when I first came here.

Chavah wrote: ↑Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:30 pm https://shop.creepyhollows.com/puzzle-key-command.html

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I just want to add after my last post that I bought a code word for one peticular deity separately out of this bundle ( didn't realize you could till I found the listing) but let me just say the deity came to me like a force of nature, and said to me after I said the code word aloud "I am the one you seek"

She then proceeded to tell me I'm fully compatible with her, so I asked a reputable practitioner if she would ask the deity if I could have a binding to her and she agreed - and I've been fully devoted to her ever since. This package of code words are priceless if you want to be connected to any of the entities on the list

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Had no idea I would have got sucked in and would end up getting so much when I first came here.
Exactly this x*D
I've been looking at this book a lot and so interested in it once I finally graduate and have more time! <3)

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Return to β€œConnecting”