A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Mister-Pentagram
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Would this work on spirits or entities just roaming around my apartment? There is a bunch of spirits or entities, I don't know what they are, they're just in my apartment.

AutumnEmbers
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Light
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Autumn Embers
Zodiac:

I don't know how to describe this exactly, but I tried a combination of the two tests. I didn't see a face, but my ring of a mysterious entity grew an aura of white. At first it looked like smoke, but then I realized that the fog was surrounding the ring like the way heat looks far away on the highway... the fog is still surrounding my ring (though it has decreased). Then my own aura seemed to grow and glow brighter. I looked a bit different in the mirror for a moment, but I wasn't focusing on myself so I can't say for sure... I suppose that's an affirmation. I was excited to see what they look like, but I suppose the message here is that they are like me in their own way... 2lv

“I've often thought that there isn't any "I" at all; that we are simply the means of expression of something else; that when we think we are ourselves, we are simply the victims of a delusion.” - Alister Crowley
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

BUMP! For those who haven't read through this thread yet, would highly recommend doing so. Lots of valuable information and experiences with this to read through :)

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So I gave this a shot at night, with my Succubus who seemed to encourage me a little to do it after meditating even though I had only just learnt of this method on the same day. My results were kinda weird...

As I stood there reciting the DA invocation and staring into my own eyes (the lights were on as well) I noticed my vision started to get blurry around my face and body in the mirror. My entire body almost looked fuzzy at times, kinda like an old photo. During the frequent blurs on my face (which sometimes would cover up small amounts of my face and other times would cover my entire face) I think I could make out some eyes... Though I wasn't really sure. Apart from that I didn't get much else from this experience, just a little freaked out that mirrors and some simple words could be that powerful... :p)

I was just wondering if this was normal, I know on this thread people have said that they have seen their spirits, orbs of light, shadows of their spirits etc. But I couldn't find anything about blurry vision? If anyone could shed some light on this for me then that would help put my mind to rest a little and not think that this is something I should worry about I would highly appreciate it :p) /.\

Will definitely be doing this on a daily basis and logging my results to see if anything more happens within the next few days!

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
Pudding27
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Sorry, new to all of this.

Is it suggested to not blink while during the invocation?

Rimuru
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I tried this for a moment. I read the words 2 or possibly 3 times. I could see my face changing to a furry animal like face as my eys got out of focus. But I quess that is basic brain stuff like someone wrote earlier in the thread. And I don't have any hairy spirits. I'll probably try this again and try to focus more on the vessel and my surroundings than my own face.

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."

Return to “Connecting”