Talking Outloud?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
ravenspiritdancer64
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf/werebear
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Spiritdancer
Zodiac:

I have always just talked to my one spirit I have had all my life telepathically. That is, once I realized who and what he was. I have had a lot of practice with it I guess. It just feels more natural to me to do so.

"It's ok to talk to yourself. It's even ok to argue with yourself, but, if you argue with yourself and you lose, you are in trouble."

4 Spirit so far: "WM", part of the Tuatha De Danann but one who has chosen to reincarnate many times; "L", a Bja Alliance High Elf, custom conjure, to help me with physical healing. "C" and "M" , both Cambions.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I do both, but I communicate telepathically more than using my mouth to talk to them. I only talk to them orally if I'm alone or if I'm with my husband or with a fellow magickal practitioner who understands me.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I usually only talk out loud when alone and telepathically otherwise. There might be sometimes I do slip, but I am known for talking to myself, or the pets, so the family anyway already is used to it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I first pursued spirit communication at age 14. This was eons before spirit keeping was a thing, lol. These were just some human spirits my friends (who were also 14) and I had befriended.

Long story short, I had to learn FAST to guard my facial expression while in class, because you just KNOW the teacher will call on the student who looks like she’s daydreaming. I did get the satisfaction of answering the teacher appropriately a few times, when I knew darn well she’d called on me because I looked like my mind was wandering. I actually WAS paying attention, even though I might not have appeared to be. But I practiced keeping a straight face while in class because of this.

Now I’m a grownup. I can explain giggle fits as “listening to a funny podcast” or something along those lines, lol.

But yeah, all this is a practice thing. Nobody warns you that telepathy with spirits involves developing a poker face while in public! :lol:

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Haha random giggles and laughs and people look at you strange. But talking to yourself? Seems like most times I am in the store someone will say something, kind of to me, and I turn and see they are talking into their ear-phone dangle thing. Talking to yourself is the newest fad!

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I almost got in to a fight at a bar last month. I was sitting at the bar facing the shelf liquor with a mirror. When I looked up at the mirror, my cambion "S" was in the back of the room sticking her tongue out at me. I turned my head and spit beer all over a woman sitting next to me. Her husband got up and he didn't look happy. I defused the situation before it got out of hand by paying for their drinks.

A few moments later I heard "S" whisper "OOpsy!"

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote:I almost got in to a fight at a bar last month. I was sitting at the bar facing the shelf liquor with a mirror. When I looked up at the mirror, my cambion "S" was in the back of the room sticking her tongue out at me. I turned my head and spit beer all over a woman sitting next to me. Her husband got up and he didn't look happy. I defused the situation before it got out of hand by paying for their drinks.

A few moments later I heard "S" whisper "OOpsy!"
Time for some scolding and talk about joking in public lel.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I personally prefer talking out loud and will pretend I'm speaking on the phone if I spot people looking at me funny XD

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Unfortunately I have yet to master telepathy fully, I talk outload with my keep when I’m alone. If I’m outside, I don’t engage with them much. I do sometimes whisper things like “hey this is my favorite bookshop” or “how do you like this crop top” lol And I try to converse with them telepathically a bit.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Ha, I might not have a spirit biding but I already laugh quietly for "no reason" if something funny pops in my head. It's the adhd.

Return to “Connecting”