Telepath Question

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

If I keep seeing someone’s face. With white background. Kind of how visions are. Suddenly comes up and block your vision and feels real. From different Human Spirits (all unbound, 3 are adoptive family; 1 I don’t know, but she kid spirit; lived far away from me least alive) is this a form of telepath communication?

The kid Spirit keep happening for 3 days currently. 2 of the 3 adoptive family keeps coming in dreams. Even though I try push the thoughts away when I’m awake. I’m not ready to connect. Yet they go through dreams.

What happens if I did connect, if It’s telepath? Instead of me trying to ignore and push off.If and when I’m ready, How would I know, the messages and know what to look for? Many thanks.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Have you got a protection spirit, like a Volkh, that can keep away unwanted psychic intrusions? Had you thought of asking your protection spirit what they think? eg asking them if they can investigate and report back to you and advise on whether it is safe to connect to that being? Or if they can protect you if you connect?

If your gut feeling is to prevent these things coming though to you, you could up your levels and types of protection and / or give your protection spirits a house rule about that.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Each person have different experience, as such I don't think anyone can give accurate solution to this.

White background, as cliche, should not mean there's anything hidden or bad. And you said this keep on happening even if you try to ignore it. For me I don't think there's a harm to try and listen what that spirits want to tell you.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I don't think it could mean it's bad but it seems to me you may feel it's excessive interaction to you, which I totally get .. it could mean that you are very sensitive.. I think you are spirit sensitive in some way and they know they can communicate with you in some way, so they are accessing whatever it is you can do. So maybe they are wanting to get your reciprocation, or trying to communicate something to you. It kind of reminds me of those who can see spirits and entities in the physical, they often tell me they don't have an off button for that.

Up to you to connect but all I can say regarding that is you're the one who can use your intuition best to define the messages or interactions, since it is between you and them. If there's anything I can offer though, speaking from experience, you can try looking for what profoundly sticks out to you, any repetitions or patterns.. see if there's any connections to anything they communicate to you. I'm just saying some examples so what I'm saying doesn't mean that's what you'll see or know. With my own abilities, I normally know something is a sign when I get a certain burning feeling in my mind.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Agree with Lewk, don't forget your protection.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Connecting”