iTunes M2 Ghost Hunter App

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Darkstone5673
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So, I noticed a couple days ago that a couple of my animals have been acting strange when I have been around them. I took this to mean they sensed my spirit's presences, because they kept looking off to the side.

When I saw my order is completed, I decided to use this app, M2 Ghost Hunter, to see if I can get anything. The energy sweeper was going haywire! It's never been that active. The EVP portion was the same way. I figured that if they're here by my side, I could use this app as a temporary communication device, until I can communicate with them properly. Have any of you used one of these types of programs/devices as a communication tool when you started out? Do you still use them?

I mentally asked the spirits to speak to me through the device for now and the immediate answer I got was 'iPod', which is the device I use the app on.

Another word I got was 'shampoo'. Well, it turned out that when I went to help my mom feed the animals, she was washing her hair in the sink at that time. So, another relevant word for me at the time.

I had to back iff and end the connection once I got the words 'assassin', 'poltergeist' and 'run' in that order. I was like, nope! Not dealong with that right now!

Return to “Connecting”