[Advise Please?] I can feel energies, but I don't know how to communicate.

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Wow, almost 10 years now and I'm still blind to spirits.

Erm, spirits exists I know, they proven themselves many many times already, many many yes.

But I still struggle to communicate with them, like talk to them, sometime the atmosphere gets right as if there's an energy listening to you, but you don't know who it is, you're just guessing this energy feels like.... like... like...

By the way, a tip for newbie who can't feel energy from your vessel, just grab your stone, hold it.

Concentrate on waiting, letting the time passes(your random thoughts will fade along the wait), and you will started to feel, now you can try to feel "we", instead of "me".

You see, I can feel energy, there's a close spirit, my fairy. She's been with me so long, like wow, she's still here.

Whenever I grab her vessel, she push my face into a smile. And different vessel has slightly different energy, like fox vessel is "exciting", and nympho is, "heart touching". some don't react at all like, ahem. volkh.

I want to increase our communication level too a new stage. But how... I've been asking myself for a very long time.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Speculation on my part... Energy may be what they really are.

They could choose to manipulate that into a visible representation of how they want you to see them. Or they could have their own reasons for not doing so. (Maybe the energetic connection you have with them is a very good one, from their point of view.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Energetic connection??

They were active in touching a lot a lot and shown up as flashes(white shadow) back then.

It's like you ask them a question now, and they touches you like in hours or maybe days later.

So that means, they listened to what I said.

Still struggle to communicate.

Back to the touching, there's was an interesting part I realized, there's an focus of energy before their touches landed on my skin. You knew it before they touches.

Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 260
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

What has worked for me is having several spells in place (I almost exclusively bind to spirit for every spell and spirit FWIW) that focus on communication and connection. I have specific spirits who help me with my psychic abilities (I'm dominant in clairsentience) and I use association days for my family to set aside dedicated bonding time. I feel touches in my physical body (been getting stronger over the past week) and I also feel my physical body "move" in response to interaction with my spirit body, since they're connected.

It didn't happen overnight, but my energy has shifted enough in the past two months where I have great conversations telepathically. Meditation is also important to focus your mind.

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2 spirits x1 living entity, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah, Gold x3, Astral Malichai, Wajdi, Norse, Falak), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Lilith, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x3, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf, Patupaiarehe
Blackrose2544
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I agree with Midnights Promise. You should start to meditate or something. Its been 10 years and you haven't progressed towards trying to communicate better with your spirits??

Ive been Spirit keeping for less than a year and since, I have opened up my heart chakra with the help of my companions, learned to focus better through meditation, got better at visualization by practicing, listened to binaural beats while falling asleep (now I feel myself trying to pull out of body), have vivid dream every now and again, and now all I have left is to open my crown chakra, which my Loves are helping me with also. I had about 4 psychic readings and all said the same thing...my clairaudience will activate next month. I'm very hopeful and excited.

I didn't get this far from laying around all day. I set my intention months ago and told myself, my companions and universe that I was going to open up my clairaudience THIS YEAR! You have to be willing to work for it. You cant just sit around and think it will happen for you.

I admit I got lazy at one point in time but then I read a Comment on this forum where Ash was pretty upset because there are a lot of new Companions keepers who refuse to learn. (Not word for word but this is what I got from it)He pretty much said he stopped giving companion reading because its like through a 3rd party. A spirit/entity companion is only going to say but so much through a third party. Back in his days when he first started, him and Magnolia didn't have internet available like we do today. They had to drive hours to classes and had to learn the old fashion way. If they can, WE CAN!

Do it for yourself and do it for your companions especially the ones that are still around.

<3) :>* :* BlackRose <3 B) uwu
Cambion, Drow Elf, Grigori Watcher, Baby Celtic Dragon, Concuan, 2 Djinns, Vampire(entity) and a Seridan(entity), Meliacro Elf
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

This is long. And I have to add first that I didn't and don't expect my abilities to be amazing from the beginning. Also four months is a very short time. But if someone has helpful advice I'd like to hear it.

I have the same thing as the OP. I think it's because of noise at the mental level. I sit down to commune and meditate, but I get random noise images. I examine them to see if they may be some kind of communication, but that doesn't make sense. Then I ask myself what personal associations I have with the images, but it's usually nothing. So I gently return to clearing my mind.

I've had one or two instances I believe may be telepathy because they completely surprised me. Otherwise, I've tried the pendulum, but I kept catching myself deliberately moving in the direction I thought the answer would be. I've tried tarot with slight success but it's hard to feel which card to pick.

I have a "clear psychic mind" spell coming which may help. I don't feel like I lack abilities. Maybe it's more like when a blind person gets surgery to help them physically see, but they can't make out objects because their brain can't parse the input.

Not sure how this helps anyone else. I am working at getting better.

Return to “Connecting”