Spirit ACTUALLY ate some of my offering????

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

So I have a new Garden Elf with me, she is such a sweety and has great, friendly, happy energy. I know Garden Elves like chocolate so I left her a malt ball as an offering.

The morning, I notice some small dents in the ball, and upon further examination, I was like :ohcrap: ::jawdrop::

The ball has the TINIEST little marks on it, that basically look like an extremely small human mouth bit into it and left teeth marks, bottom and top teeth. I found these little marks all across the ball and was so amazed!!

Garden elves are supposed to be no bigger than your pinky, and the size was just about right in comparison to their "pinky" height.

Btw the offering was on a tall stool, so no pets, animals, etc...could get to it. I don't gave a mice problem and even if I did they LOOK like if a human bit into something, but like a billion times smaller.

If it WAS her, I am so ecstatic!! I'm glad she enjoyed the offering, plan on giving more in the future ^_^

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well Lady Isolde (a conjurer who I have two entities from), she has shared a lot about her life and the entities that live in her house and they have a lot of thick paranormal/magickal energy in their house, their entities almost feel physical the way she describes them. She has described being careful about giving honey and strawberry jam and things like that to her fairies and pixies because they have literally left a mess of honey and strawberry everywhere and she had mentioned bite marks on a strawberry or grape or something like that. So I think, maybe although rare, it could be possible. I personally haven't noticed anything different when I give food offerings.

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

interesting! Yea I didn't think it was possible.

Well, in negative cases Ive heard of people having bruises and scratches from malevolent entites, so I guess the opposite is possible...?
Like happy fairies biting into chocolate...? >__<
LOL

Actually maybe location does play a role in spirit keeping. I really only have intense experiences at my house, (though Ive had some in other places)

I want to live in a location like Lady Isolde's lol

Oh! QUESTION!! Elves are in the Fae category right?? Garden Elf ::noob:: here lol

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

VERY interesting! I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with food offerings either. So far, I've only offered apples to my unicorn and an herb mix for my dragons. It's believed they only consume the essence....but as Chelly wrote, it may be very rare, but I do think it's possible your elf is really into her malt ball offering! Who knows, if this is her way of digging in and enjoying it, this occurrence may be likely to repeat itself in the future! ;) Please do keep us posted! :thumbup:

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I will!!! ^_^

I have been doing some reading (unfortunately there isnt much info on Garden Elves as they are sort of a "niche" in the creature section) but some people say they are literally OBSESSED with chocolate!! ::rofl:: Lucky for her so am I!!! Maybe it's a testament to how much they love it XD

But yea I'll keep you guys updated! :grouphug:

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Lady Elisa wrote:So I have a new Garden Elf with me, she is such a sweety and has great, friendly, happy energy. I know Garden Elves like chocolate so I left her a malt ball as an offering.

The morning, I notice some small dents in the ball, and upon further examination, I was like :ohcrap: ::jawdrop::

The ball has the TINIEST little marks on it, that basically look like an extremely small human mouth bit into it and left teeth marks, bottom and top teeth. I found these little marks all across the ball and was so amazed!!

Garden elves are supposed to be no bigger than your pinky, and the size was just about right in comparison to their "pinky" height.

Btw the offering was on a tall stool, so no pets, animals, etc...could get to it. I don't gave a mice problem and even if I did they LOOK like if a human bit into something, but like a billion times smaller.

If it WAS her, I am so ecstatic!! I'm glad she enjoyed the offering, plan on giving more in the future ^_^

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Fascinating experience. I believe it could be possible.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Omgosh,how cool is that? ::rofl::

Right before I clicked on this thread,I asked err'body if they wanted any special treats and I got "CHOCOLATE!!!!". So I asked if they wanted it unwrapped or wrapped (Hershey kiss)- "UNWRAPPED!!" I felt the urgency for sure. :lol: I sat it up high on the shelf above my head,checked it before I put it there for marks because I am curious to see some JUST LIKE YOURS. :lol:

How funny I go read about it. :applause:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

The disturbance of offerings is something all collectors enjoy! Our home in NY has a forest behind it that is greatly known as being a safe territory for Woodland Fae. Any time offerings were missing or were depleted my first thought is always to them. You never know, sometimes the mystical is living closer to your front door than you think. ;)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I wasn't aware garden elves were so fond of chocolate, how interesting.
I've only experienced this kind of phenomena with living fae, but a strong spirit manifestation seems possible..unless you've simply attracted others to the offering.

Cool.

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Syriana wrote:Omgosh,how cool is that? ::rofl::

Right before I clicked on this thread,I asked err'body if they wanted any special treats and I got "CHOCOLATE!!!!". So I asked if they wanted it unwrapped or wrapped (Hershey kiss)- "UNWRAPPED!!" I felt the urgency for sure. :lol: I sat it up high on the shelf above my head,checked it before I put it there for marks because I am curious to see some JUST LIKE YOURS. :lol:

How funny I go read about it. :applause:
Yea thats awesome!! Good luck!! Keep us updated if anything happens! ^_^

Return to “Items”