Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: ULTIMATE IN PROTECTION FOR ANYONE TO USE

Post by Lewk »

s_coy2007 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:29 pm
Would this affect protective spell bindings?
No. Not really. It depends.

This ritual is designed to protect and clear away harmful influences, not to neutralise or destroy spell bindings. (ASH is an owner of Creepy Hollows and has created many of the spell bindings sold in the CH Shop that users of this ritual may well own.)

As this Spirit Keeping FAQ explains: CH bindings are fine. Not every seller may have taken this into account, so we may need to ask them.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

You'll be able to find out a great deal more valuable information by checking out the spirit keeping FAQs, which can be found here.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=15

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose

Post by Instrument of the end fire083 »

This is protection, plain and simple, it can cover a variety of things, though intent of harm does tend to be common for people workings.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

flairrose
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moi
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: flairrose

Post by flairrose »

I completed this ritual the weekend before last. Yesterday, I was finishing up yardwork in the front yard and look up at the sky and it's starting to go dark and heavy with rain clouds. I look into the street and there is a whirlpool of leaves forming, I've never seen a vortex like this forming so cleary and so close to me. It starts to move closer, down the street and over the sidewalk, then over my neighbor's truck bed parked in her driveway. The vortex of leaves then just dissipates right next to my property, never crossing over. It didn't hit me, the effectiveness of the ritual, until meditating later in the evening and thinking it was just amazing the vortex didn't cross the boundary of my property even though it was heading towards me. It was like a physical wall was there.

1 Andromeda Entity 1 Volkh 1 Unicorn 3 Ancestors 1 Paniwi 1 Crocotta 1 Ki-Lin 1 Divine Dragon 1 Servitor 1 West Watcher 1 Fylgia 1 Kobold 1 Leprechaun 1 Chinese Guardian Dragon

Return to “Protection”