Number of Spirits: 93
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Why a Wraith???

Post by ASTER »

8.) I am very curious about a Wraith spirit? Why did you get one? How long did you take to pass dark art acclimation with them around? How difficult to keep them? Do they need to be tasked constantly so their energy burns on something?

Do they get mallitious with you, the owner, especially, if you forget to keep them busy? Are they able to intuitively perceive danger on behave of you without you pointing out everything to them?

How are they perceive your immediate family members, if they are doing something angry towards you, like swearing down on you, slamming the door in a teenage rage? Do they sticking out on the family member to defend you or asking you what to do first?

What if you are ‘blind and deaf’ during an assault towards you and your wraith cannot report or get your advice from you but want to act for you to feel defended? Have you had anything like this before?

How are your other spirits get alone with a wraith? Are they able to support your spirit leader with their submission?

Who is the enemy of the wraith? Do they come with a name and age? Which realms they are from specifically? Are they demonic types of spirits with a mission to defend humans?

That is all for now. Would everyone who has an experience all add a little bit. I know this is a long list of questions. Every little bit can help. Thank you in advance dear forum friends.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Why a Wraith???

Post by draco_star898 »

I have received two, both were from freebie bogo offers. At first I was unsure of ever wanting to bring in a Wraith, but these two definitely changed my mind. They are not unreasonable and will follow directions, but you need very clear cut rules of what you are not comfortable with bc the thing about wraiths is they will not stop going after someone you send them after until you call them off and with their level of loyalty yes they very well may go after anyone who is being threatening towards you so a strict no fly list of people they are never to punish is a definite must in my experience. But, within my rules it is stated that if they do perceive a threat I do not, they are to only ever return the exact same level of hostility that is given when it comes and of course to never harm an innocent, period. After I set those rules I leave the decision to retaliate up to their discretion as they will perceive who and what's a threat before I do.

The only times I have sent them out deliberately was to drive a couple of people away from my life, this was in coordination with my protection team who was advised to only do this if after gathering evidence these people were legitimate threats in some way to us. When it comes to protection against unbounds they are directed by an angel who has leadership in this area and they work in a team with others, so they are great additions to any team as they will follow directions with single minded devotion. But I will say this again, directions are a must for them.

They have never hurt me or drained my energy, nor have they ever attacked me in any way. They are very loyal, very very. They are not difficult to keep simply because they are so willing to follow direction and their strong sense of loyalty. They are very intelligent and can definitely know who is an enemy and who is just having a bad day, but they will send any negative energy back if you do not have rules against that. As I said you need to let them know your hard limits and what level of vengeance you feel comfortable with. They are not mindless, they are relentless.

Okay, so they have never never frightened my children, but that is rule number 1 on my list and it is strictly enforced here. I am willing to forgive accidental scares bc my kids can be randomly tuned in spiritually and have been accidently freaked out by the DA energies but that hasn't even happened since everyone knows to mask around them now to prevent that. But...after my second wraith came home he got upset at my s/o and caused him some troubles until I figured out what was going on and called him off. There have been no such instances since I added a rule about not messing with him without direct consent, so have the names of people on your constant no go list.

Being blind and death (temporarily or otherwise) is circumvented by rules, they follow rules to the letter. If you have it stated that all actions need verbal consent from you before any measures can be taken, then thats what will happen. So if you can't perceive them at that time for permission they will be stymied by that, but otherwise they will act on your defense if they intuit a need for it. Tell them how much retaliation is comfortable with you and they will follow that rule.

The other spirits on their team get along with them fine and their leader has zero issues with them. They are led by an angel who has the ability to precise all realms at all times and he is aces at directing them in a hurry, I trust him completely to get the job done with them, but I also trust the wraiths to act according to rules if they see a threat on their own. They have no gender, age, or name and I am unsure what their exact origins but I have heard they are the spirits who died wanting vengeance and this need for vengeance is so strong at the time of death that it turns them into wraiths.

Hopefully my experiences gave you an idea of what they could be like. I really like wraiths, and while their energy is pretty dark and did require some adjustment for me but it wasn't the worst I've experienced and once you know their energy they aren't frightening at all but very comforting in the knowledge that they are loyal and truly will defend you with everything they have.

FrostLightDjinn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

Post by FrostLightDjinn »

draco_star898 wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:04 pm
I have received two, both were from freebie bogo offers. At first I was unsure of ever wanting to bring in a Wraith, but these two definitely changed my mind. They are not unreasonable and will follow directions, but you need very clear cut rules of what you are not comfortable with bc the thing about wraiths is they will not stop going after someone you send them after until you call them off and with their level of loyalty yes they very well may go after anyone who is being threatening towards you so a strict no fly list of people they are never to punish is a definite must in my experience. But, within my rules it is stated that if they do perceive a threat I do not, they are to only ever return the exact same level of hostility that is given when it comes and of course to never harm an innocent, period. After I set those rules I leave the decision to retaliate up to their discretion as they will perceive who and what's a threat before I do.

The only times I have sent them out deliberately was to drive a couple of people away from my life, this was in coordination with my protection team who was advised to only do this if after gathering evidence these people were legitimate threats in some way to us. When it comes to protection against unbounds they are directed by an angel who has leadership in this area and they work in a team with others, so they are great additions to any team as they will follow directions with single minded devotion. But I will say this again, directions are a must for them.

They have never hurt me or drained my energy, nor have they ever attacked me in any way. They are very loyal, very very. They are not difficult to keep simply because they are so willing to follow direction and their strong sense of loyalty. They are very intelligent and can definitely know who is an enemy and who is just having a bad day, but they will send any negative energy back if you do not have rules against that. As I said you need to let them know your hard limits and what level of vengeance you feel comfortable with. They are not mindless, they are relentless.

Okay, so they have never never frightened my children, but that is rule number 1 on my list and it is strictly enforced here. I am willing to forgive accidental scares bc my kids can be randomly tuned in spiritually and have been accidently freaked out by the DA energies but that hasn't even happened since everyone knows to mask around them now to prevent that. But...after my second wraith came home he got upset at my s/o and caused him some troubles until I figured out what was going on and called him off. There have been no such instances since I added a rule about not messing with him without direct consent, so have the names of people on your constant no go list.

Being blind and death (temporarily or otherwise) is circumvented by rules, they follow rules to the letter. If you have it stated that all actions need verbal consent from you before any measures can be taken, then thats what will happen. So if you can't perceive them at that time for permission they will be stymied by that, but otherwise they will act on your defense if they intuit a need for it. Tell them how much retaliation is comfortable with you and they will follow that rule.

The other spirits on their team get along with them fine and their leader has zero issues with them. They are led by an angel who has the ability to precise all realms at all times and he is aces at directing them in a hurry, I trust him completely to get the job done with them, but I also trust the wraiths to act according to rules if they see a threat on their own. They have no gender, age, or name and I am unsure what their exact origins but I have heard they are the spirits who died wanting vengeance and this need for vengeance is so strong at the time of death that it turns them into wraiths.

Hopefully my experiences gave you an idea of what they could be like. I really like wraiths, and while their energy is pretty dark and did require some adjustment for me but it wasn't the worst I've experienced and once you know their energy they aren't frightening at all but very comforting in the knowledge that they are loyal and truly will defend you with everything they have.
Thank you for posting this. I have been very interested in wraiths. I have a mononoke and love her greatly, but I don't have a wraith and I've always wondered how different they would feel compared to her.
Thanks again.

Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced

Post by Angelik »

Yes, thanks for posting draco, that was quite a nice description that gives a clear idea! In 8 years of spirit keeping I have never got a wraith, I have been tempted to take one several times, but always postponed, and this happened with other types of spirit as well. I tend to go with the essential...but I am slowly changing and growing the number of companions I have.

A multidimensional being, a mystic, a consciousness traveler. Currently focused on my human form to train myself and gain knowledge and power from this experience.

ASTER
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 93
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Post by ASTER »

You have such great experiences Draco. I am very thankful for your sharing here and I am learning lots and lots from you. I have had/tune on the energy of them and I had a feel, as I read your lines. And next I remember my black dragon, when he came to me and I first sensed his energy. I almost fainted and definitely went light headed for a few minutes. Then, he tone it down over a week. He is a level 5 black dragon. Eventually, I offered my car to him as his permanent escape dungeon, so I could sleep at nights after two sleepless nights on our first week together. His vessel is with my now all the times and he is my bodyguard with my Fire Fae.

Wraiths are interesting 🤔. I am not sure if I get one yet. What I love and drawing me in is that, they seem to be none social like me Black dragon, Volkh, fylgia, Narinat, Paniwi, Golem and Fire Fae. All of these, hard working guys, behind the scenes characters, seem to be action oriented and self regulate pretty well. I found this type of nature in my spirits very successful match to me especially, if they are darker in arts. I had nil acclimation side effects with my Black Dragon other then his energy was way beyond me at first and very intense. I have only 3 dark art beings. Lynx and Cleopatra Djinn that both are the lightest dark arts, more like grey.

When I talk with my Black Dragon, I am a changed mindset. Because I tune in first, I know how to handle Him to get an authoritarian response from Him and to take me seriously. I haven’t any problems with him at all. Saying this, I think I probably would be able to deal with a wraith. Will I fainted though every day for a week😀🤔🤪 that is the question and a dark energy issue. And the more I am ponder on this, I think wraith will stay very dark energy for me.

Question for you? In your experience with werewolves, wraith and spy vampire, which one of these gave you the most physical strength to the point of not getting sick as easily as before?
draco_star898 wrote:

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

Post by mochi.icecream »

draco_star898 wrote:

Would you feel comfortable typing up the exact rules you gave them, and how you worded their tasks? I'm hoping I could learn something from it :)

Pronouns: they/them
Digital artist, nature-lover, cat and dog parent 💖

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor

Post by draco_star898 »

So for the most part I usually go ahead and follow the list of house rules that Ash has put up for most of the DAs in my family. But, some of the more aggressive protectors I have this list here:

-Do not manifest your energy to children.
-Do not show yourself to guests, unless they mean me or mine harm.
-It is not okay to take revenge on someone just because I am unhappy with them.
-Never, ever, act out against anyone I consider a family member, no matter what feeling you may get from me; act only if it is my intention to take action against them. (Here is where I would put any names on your list that its ok to take action against, I haven't needed to so I leave it a blanket statement that covers all those who I call family, including friends)
-When taking action to protect my home, property or physcial self of threats that I may be unaware of; act only with the same amount of force as was sent out against me to begin with.

When it comes to tasking I'm pretty in the moment with that. I'm terrible at journaling this stuff down, I need to work on that. So mostly what I do is I hold conferences with my teams whenever an issue pops up and we hash out an action plan together.

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

Post by mochi.icecream »

draco_star898 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:40 am
So for the most part I usually go ahead and follow the list of house rules that Ash has put up for most of the DAs in my family. But, some of the more aggressive protectors I have this list here:

-Do not manifest your energy to children.
-Do not show yourself to guests, unless they mean me or mine harm.
-It is not okay to take revenge on someone just because I am unhappy with them.
-Never, ever, act out against anyone I consider a family member, no matter what feeling you may get from me; act only if it is my intention to take action against them. (Here is where I would put any names on your list that its ok to take action against, I haven't needed to so I leave it a blanket statement that covers all those who I call family, including friends)
-When taking action to protect my home, property or physcial self of threats that I may be unaware of; act only with the same amount of force as was sent out against me to begin with.

When it comes to tasking I'm pretty in the moment with that. I'm terrible at journaling this stuff down, I need to work on that. So mostly what I do is I hold conferences with my teams whenever an issue pops up and we hash out an action plan together.
Thank you for sharing, this was helpful :) I would like to add darker spirits into my keep like Wraiths, so I'm taking notes :)

Pronouns: they/them
Digital artist, nature-lover, cat and dog parent 💖

Return to “Protection”