ULTIMATE IN PROTECTION FOR ANYONE TO USE

Vietta
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you for the information! I’ll be performing this ritual ASAP during the next waxing moon cycle; getting ready meanwhile.

Would Black Tourmaline work in the spell, as well? I have a beautiful chunk I’d love to use. And does the size or shape of the gemstone matter?

For example I found a spectacular large chunk of red jasper while hiking, but I have just a small tumbled citrine stone, and a hematite bead necklace? I’m not sure if the necklace is a good option, or the Black Tourmaline. And would the small citrine be unbalanced, or does size not matter?

(I guess for some reason I’m more inclined towards the gems rather than herbs... don’t know why. I’m new, but want to proceed with learning with protection in place.)

Again.... thank you!! Great information.

Vietta

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vietta wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:54 pm Thank you for the information! I’ll be performing this ritual ASAP during the next waxing moon cycle; getting ready meanwhile.

Would Black Tourmaline work in the spell, as well? I have a beautiful chunk I’d love to use. And does the size or shape of the gemstone matter?

For example I found a spectacular large chunk of red jasper while hiking, but I have just a small tumbled citrine stone, and a hematite bead necklace? I’m not sure if the necklace is a good option, or the Black Tourmaline. And would the small citrine be unbalanced, or does size not matter?

(I guess for some reason I’m more inclined towards the gems rather than herbs... don’t know why. I’m new, but want to proceed with learning with protection in place.)

Again.... thank you!! Great information.

Vietta
In case the OP doesn't answer, I'd say that there's a reason why specific gemstones are listed and it'll be best to stick to that list in the first post. Otherwise it would have said any black stone. Of course I didn't create the ritual, so this my best guess.

Some CH spell instructions will say whether you can afterwards reuse the stones used in the ritual.

I think you could email CH support at support@creepyhollows.com to put these questions to them, referencing this thread.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vietta
new here
new here

I’m sorry, I understand your perspective. I have so much to learn and I wanted to get the protection in place before delving in further. I didn’t know I may not be able to (or downright should not?) use the gems again. If I do this ritual again, do I use the same ones, or start with new?

Thank you!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vietta wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:20 am I’m sorry, I understand your perspective. I have so much to learn and I wanted to get the protection in place before delving in further. I didn’t know I may not be able to (or downright should not?) use the gems again. If I do this ritual again, do I use the same ones, or start with new?

Thank you!
I suggest asking CH support, as this ritual was posted by Ash, one of CH's founders.

As a general rule, myself I would normally prefer not use a stone again, as a ritual can change the vibrational frequency of the stone. But - it really depends on what the ritual's designed to do. Only the person who created the ritual can answer this for you, imo.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Vietta wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:20 am I’m sorry, I understand your perspective. I have so much to learn and I wanted to get the protection in place before delving in further. I didn’t know I may not be able to (or downright should not?) use the gems again. If I do this ritual again, do I use the same ones, or start with new?

Thank you!
Ash has stated that you can reuse anything not completely used up. It is recommended that you cleanse the stones first though.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

Thank you all for responding. Appreciate it.

Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 260
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing this. I will be adding it to my protection spells for sure.

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2 spirits x1 living entity, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah, Gold x3, Astral Malichai, Wajdi, Norse, Falak), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Lilith, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x3, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf, Patupaiarehe
Nolo614
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

I just wanted to thank you for this. I have been searching for a protection spell that helps to make myself and my keep safe, and this definitely seems like it is it.

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
Jazzalina
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: I do not have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jazzalina

I will be using this and adding it to my BoS

"If my life is going to mean anything I have to live it myself"-Percy Jackson
"A Witch ought to never be frightened in the Darkest Forest...because she should be sure in her Soul that the most terrifying thing in the forest was Her."-Terry Pratchett
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Would this affect protective spell bindings?

Return to “Protection”