Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So in recent days, I've had a feeling in my left arm right below my deltoid that's like a pinching sensation, it used to be intermittent and not that bothersome, but ever since today, it's gotten constant and strong. It feels like its a constant pinch that pulsates, as if someone is kneading it between their fingers. However, it's not fingers, it's energy, and this energy is a very annoying, negative, low vibration energy, and no matter how much i meditate and try to channel divine energy, it does not go away. Right as I'm typing this post, it's gotten stronger. What does this seem like is going on? Is it an entity attachment? Is it possible that me and my friend who I have a soulmate connection with, if they have sold their soul to this demon/entity/spirit, that this entity can impart this energy onto me constantly, through me and my soulmate's connection energy portals, since this demon/entity/spirit now has "power" over this persons soul (or whatever it means to "sell your soul" to a demon/entity/spirit)? I have a strong demon with a legion under him, and various other spirits who are strong, some of them with their own legions/followers. My friend says it is just three malicious human spirits who are messing with me, but can a human spirit get past all my spirits that I have protecting me? What you guys think?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Alrighty this post quickly took a dip down the rabbit hole so allow me to clear some things up in an easy to follow list format:

1. You most likely pulled a muscle in your sleep (I've done this myself with my neck and shoulder before) or through a strenuous task. When did this actually start? Was there anything physical leading up to it?

2. I can't tell you whether it's an entity attachment or not. If it is, and you have any form of Protection spells, you should be able to get rid of it. There's no shame in asking an angel or a particular god/goddess for assistance either, if you're open to such a thing. If you have issues afterwards, consult a trustable seller about it or a local friend who may have the experience necessary to help. If you have companions, setting up firm house rules concerning manifestation may also be a good option.

3. Soul connections aside, believe whatever you will, I doubt a specific pain in your deltoid is randomly related to a soul mate and even if it were, it's EXTREMELY unlikely that it's relative to your soulmate selling their soul

Most practitioners don't believe in selling ones soul to begin with - I am one of those people. If you'd like to read about this you can go to this article, and this video to get two well seasoned (10+ years or so) trusted practitioners opinions.

That being said there are some practitioners who lay low that do believe selling ones soul is possible, and I afford them that right as a fellow human being, but even they (or the majority of them that display logic and the desire to grow) have agreed (with their experience) that it is impossible to sell your soul accidentally in any way, and that a specific contract is made in order to do this. According to them, in almost all cases it's more akin to a strict work contract, and involves no levels of suffering or punishment. I heavily advise you take this latter information with a grain of salt as those individuals I've talked to were on another forum, seemingly experienced, but they don't have a large breadth of positive work history like the two individuals linked above. So you can never be too sure...
Last edited by Muse on Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

Hi, tbh i don't think you can sell your soul though,maybe get a reading and see if there're any spirits that're attached to you.

dissonance
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire

Trust me, you can. This friend of mine is involved in something related to secret societies, and it is very very real. I can't say more than that. She confirmed this pinching is a spirit, but I'm not sure if it's the truth. The entity that she sold her soul to is what I think it is, because she said in the past that this entity that she sold her soul to is jealous of me and her. This is one among many other reasons. I have my own large number of spirits bound to me for my protection, and I doubt a mere human spirit or few can cause the trouble this spirit is causing me. And yes I'm going to get a reading I think.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well good luck with that, mate.

- Muse
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

dissonance wrote:Trust me, you can. This friend of mine is involved in something related to secret societies, and it is very very real.
Right, because people in real secret societies run around telling everyone and their friends and family all about it....

If you've seen game of thrones with the quote "A man that must say 'I am the king', is no king", something similar applies here. Anyone that proclaims being in a secret society to a non member of said society is probably not in a secret society.
First rule of fight club!

Also you're a stranger on the internet (talking a bit outrageous too), trust would be the last thing given.
dissonance wrote: I can't say more than that. She confirmed this pinching is a spirit,
You probably just got a pinched nerve. And when they're pinched for too long, it gets worse of course...working up to become inflamed and then real nerve damage

I mean how much sense does it make if someone sells their soul and you'd feel a pinching somewhere in your muscles...
Don't become a person that thinks because their nose is tickling, there's a spirit moving a feather around just to annoy you.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

What Aprophis said ×50. Also, go see a doctor before your nerves get shot due to negligence.

- Muse
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Muse wrote:What Aprophis said ×50. Also, go see a doctor before your nerves get shot due to negligence.
This is the actual best advice in the thread. Go see a doctor. Never assume physical ailments are paranormal, no matter whose intuition (even your own) suggests it is. Always, always, always rule out the mundane first. It is very rare that physical ailments have spiritual causes.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

^

As a cancer survivor, I cannot emphasize Muse's and Regholdain's advice enough. It might sound silly, running to the doctor over something that is seemingly minuscule, but about half the people in my support group found out about their cancers through little symptoms like coughs and aches.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I am of the same view as others above. I hope their experience and considered comments reassure you and you can take it as sincere, good, well reasoned advice.

In case you ever feel like adding soul protection to your spell or spirit bindings, there are these.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/protecti ... -soul.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Protection”