Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

KnightofAvalon wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:18 am[...]So I've heard of the protections of copper and I may check that out. I just wonder if these attacks are somehow happening on an astral level therefore physical measures like these wouldn't help much.
I'm glad that link seemed useful. You can of course contact Creepy Hollows support to check how extensive the protection of this product of theirs is. My understanding is that it absolutely does cover astral influence or incursion attempts within the rooms they're in.

CH do also consult/advise on what are the best methods to use in a given situation and are experts in that. support@creepyhollows.com

I guess if a person is astrally leaving their room/home during sleep and/or somewhat complicit in the astral contact - even subconsciously - then something extra may be needed to remove or undo those links. Please keep in mind that Creepy Hollows are second to none as a source of advice and expertise on that - in my opinion (and the opinion of others).
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Protection”