Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

Heres the quick question if you dont want to read: Can someone astrally or psychically hijack your body in your sleep and cause you to do or say things without your consent or knowledge? How is it done and what can be done to protect yourself in your sleep state?

So its been awhile since I last posted about the attacks on me and my family. Things have died down and the harassment is all but gone. But it does still happen from time to time. Please see my past postings for the backstory but in short, my blood family has had a very strange beef with me since I got spiritual and married. I came under heavy attack on every level and I only learned about the Occult to figure out wtf was happening. It was the only explanation. Anyway, for the first while it only happened to my wife and most times when she was either falling asleep or already sleeping. She would become another person entirely. Different accent, very angry, unnaturally strong, dark to almost black eyes filled with hatred. She would say and do things that she wouldn't normally have knowledge of and then when she would wake up or "snap" out of it she'd be super exhausted and have zero memory of it. All the typical signs of "demonic" possession. I have a theory it was someone hijacking her body while her astral self was gone but I've got no real idea. I say demonic or lower entity because she even spoke in a strange Aramaic sounding language a few times. But then it seemed like an actual person astrally possessing her because she would speak as that person and have an accent, even a redneck accent a couple times...Which one of the people hitting us has the same tone and way of speaking.

That being said, similar events have now happened to me the past couple nights. My wife has told me Im fighting in my sleep, very angry, punching my pillow, and when shes tried to wake me I got angry and pushed her away. I wake up hours later with no memory and feeling drained. Its an attack, i just dont know HOW its being done and in my exhausted state I dont know what protections i can put in place other than cleansing the house and keeping my mojo bag close. I decently versed in herbal protections. Any help is much appreciated.

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
Old Town
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

I'm new here but I'll try to help the best I can. If you are religious and this thing is demonic you can try hanging a crucifix above your bedroom door, this is done as a symbolic jesture asking God to bless all that reside in the home. There's dream catchers but I don't know if that will help much. If I were you I'd try cleansing the home and placing a circle of salt around your bed to act as a barriers between you and this thing. Best of luck to you my friend.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

DIY

If your wife is into such things she could learn grounding and shielding before sleep and other protection methods (there are a lot out there).

If brought up in a Christian culture, calling on the Archangel Michael for protection before or during sleep might click for her. For other religious cultures, other spirits or deities are available (eg for some Buddhists - or even non-Buddhists, the Goddess Tara).

BINDINGS

Many of the protections mentioned in the CH Shop should help (in my opinion). CH itself will probably come up with the best suggestions. Here are mine.

I suppose they would either need to be bought:

i. for the person affected (maybe a Volkh?), or
ii. for the home (eg Genius Locii or Sphinx) or
iii. will protect the keeper's family (see Einherjar & Draugr below).

For a person

There are bindings and spirits that protect from all malicious influences, energies and spirits / entities.

I like this one. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/great-wa ... r-orb.html

also

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PROTECTI ... NG-PD.html

And see

For a home
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/50-ft-sh ... ction.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... -HOME.html

For the keeper and their family
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... SKILL.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AMILY.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Learn how to cast protection. Cast it around your bedroom, and again around your entire house.

Some people set up protective crystal grids for their home. If you do this, get two sets of crystals, one which you can set up in the grid, and a spare set that is cleansed and charged. Then, when you sense the grid needs a refresh, you can swap them out and be ready to go. I have read that folks who have just the one set of crystals, and have to take down the grid temporarily to cleanse the crystals, are left open to problems coming in while the grid is offline. Having two sets of crystals will resolve that issue.

If you want to go the route of bringing spirits on board, get some protective ones and task them with gatekeeping, so that only beneficial energies and spirits can come in. Negative or hostile things will be blocked out. If you want to go the route of protective spells, check out CH's selection. I also have had a lot of luck with Eclipse Metaphysical's servitors and amulets. Pretty much all of their servitors have a guardian function among their capabilities, and some of their amulets are about protection, as well.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Old Town wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:12 pm I'm new here but I'll try to help the best I can. If you are religious and this thing is demonic you can try hanging a crucifix above your bedroom door, this is done as a symbolic jesture asking God to bless all that reside in the home. There's dream catchers but I don't know if that will help much. If I were you I'd try cleansing the home and placing a circle of salt around your bed to act as a barriers between you and this thing. Best of luck to you my friend.
First of all thank you for the reply! Yes I've employed much of this throughout the house. Especially my wife being part Native american she follows a native/christian observance whereas I am just generally more spiritualist and dont follow anything too specifically. So I have blessed iron nail crucifixes under our doormats and then we have crucifixes around the home along with dream catchers. I also use some homemade fiery wall of protection oil and powder, cascarilla powder, and herbal incenses and sprays for just general home cleansing and protection. Thats why i think whatever is going on is more astral, and it seems to be a gradual wearing down of her, more so than me, spirit. I just dont know much about astral travel, combat, and defense of oneself during sleep.

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you all for your replies! Im not saying the protections in place are perfect, but i think theyre enough to prevent any unbounds or lower level type spirits from entering the home, at least easily. My concern is this being remotely done somehow, or astrally. I just dont know enough about those types of attacks and how theyre done to make a judgement.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi all,
For protection against any type of spirit nature, the best thing is to ask the Lord Jesus Christ to manifest His mighty power over your family and household.

This can be as simple as a prayer or simply saying out with your lips that Jesus Christ, God's Son, Saviour and He is the Lord of your household.

Within your nature, stop being afraid. Trust that you have strength in your word and command that spirit who seem to come through, to leave at once in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank God for His help.

Ask Michael the archangel to bring a host of Angels and clean your home. They are ministering spirits for those who ask them. Sent by God to help mankind. Wearing a cross or a star of David will show also where do you stand to the spirit world. Does not dominate your faith. A cross won't protect. But dictate and directs your intentions towards God who sees it and sends you much help to recover and heal.

Confess Jesus to be your Saviour. Confess that He shed His blood for you and died in your place. Say it out as a laudable prayer to God. The spirit world has the highest regards to the name of Jesus and those who call on His name cannot be harmed anymore.

Be firm with your stand, and faith. With your wife together commit yourself to Jesus, so he would have full authority over you with your permission. Then from then on, he will never leave you nor for shake you. And He will give you peace and rest.

Be brave and fine be afraid. Claim the victory of Jesus and the freedom from entities and spirits that bother your family. Be strong and fight by placing your trust on Christ.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:32 pm Hi all,
For protection against any type of spirit nature, the best thing is to ask the Lord Jesus Christ to manifest His mighty power over your family and household.

This can be as simple as a prayer or simply saying out with your lips that Jesus Christ, God's Son, Saviour and He is the Lord of your household.

Within your nature, stop being afraid. Trust that you have strength in your word and command that spirit who seem to come through, to leave at once in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank God for His help.

Ask Michael the archangel to bring a host of Angels and clean your home. They are ministering spirits for those who ask them. Sent by God to help mankind. Wearing a cross or a star of David will show also where do you stand to the spirit world. Does not dominate your faith. A cross won't protect. But dictate and directs your intentions towards God who sees it and sends you much help to recover and heal.

Confess Jesus to be your Saviour. Confess that He shed His blood for you and died in your place. Say it out as a laudable prayer to God. The spirit world has the highest regards to the name of Jesus and those who call on His name cannot be harmed anymore.

Be firm with your stand, and faith. With your wife together commit yourself to Jesus, so he would have full authority over you with your permission. Then from then on, he will never leave you nor for shake you. And He will give you peace and rest.

Be brave and fine be afraid. Claim the victory of Jesus and the freedom from entities and spirits that bother your family. Be strong and fight by placing your trust on Christ.
This won't do if you're not a christian or in related belief systems.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

KnightofAvalon wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:18 am Thank you all for your replies! Im not saying the protections in place are perfect, but i think theyre enough to prevent any unbounds or lower level type spirits from entering the home, at least easily. My concern is this being remotely done somehow, or astrally. I just dont know enough about those types of attacks and how theyre done to make a judgement.
Good luck!

Have you seen these? Cheap and easy...
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/COPPER-R ... IRITS.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:30 am
KnightofAvalon wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:18 am Thank you all for your replies! Im not saying the protections in place are perfect, but i think theyre enough to prevent any unbounds or lower level type spirits from entering the home, at least easily. My concern is this being remotely done somehow, or astrally. I just dont know enough about those types of attacks and how theyre done to make a judgement.
Good luck!

Have you seen these? Cheap and easy...
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/COPPER-R ... IRITS.html
Wow thanks for the link! I actually have tigers eye and black tourmaline above each door seal to the home along with my own things like a rosemary reed diffuser with protective oils and herbs mixed in the oil, black obsidian under the bed, sea salt bowls etc.
So I've heard of the protections of copper and I may check that out. I just wonder if these attacks are somehow happening on an astral level therefore physical measures like these wouldn't help much.

Return to “Protection”