Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

So this is a follow up/update to my earlier post "Astral/Sleep Protection". To sum up quickly, how can I help protect my wife from someone actively attacking her using projection? Especially when shes sleeping seems to be the times shes hit worst.

I was given some information by an unbound that my younger brother and mother(who i knew already were trying to destroy my marriage for years, see my past posts for history),
are now in connection with a young witch(i prefer to use the word practitioner).
What I was told is as follows: Shes a young witch but strong. Shes dark. They are attempting to drive a wedge to ruin my marriage so that I only have them to turn back to. They are attempting to use projection on my wife to control her psychically. This practitioner wears a spider ring, a necklace with a moon, antlers and a spider web, and she has a "devils bloodstone".

So here's my thing. My wife has been attacked like this before. I've seen this take almost complete control of her for short periods of time. Total personality change etc. It was written in my past posts. Most people would take it as demonic type obsession or even possession. But I'm aware that there's someone trying to attack her psychically.

How does one help defend against such attacks? My wife is Native American Christian background though she does practice some white Wicca. Shes very earth and native based in her beliefs while I am more Gnostic/Hermetic in mine.

Shes dealing with a lot of health issues and as a result has been very tired and stressed. I'm just concerned that these people are taking advantage of her mental stress and can use that to their advantage. And as shes too stressed to really work on self defense and grounding herself, I need to be able to put up some good defense and possibly some counters to help her while she recoups. I've done the basic LBRP, I have protective stones put up around the home, I've made my own fiery wall of protection oil and powder, my own black salt, and several other little things. Any suggestions to help negate this? My gratitude and thanks in advance!

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

KnightofAvalon wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:45 pm So here's my thing. My wife has been attacked like this before. I've seen this take almost complete control of her for short periods of time. Total personality change etc. It was written in my past posts. Most people would take it as demonic type obsession or even possession. But I'm aware that there's someone trying to attack her psychically.
Just be careful and have her brain checked too, don't forget the mundane causes and/or effects.
I know from experience that some brain tumors can cause temporary personality changes that happen more often and last longer the more it grows.
Magic can also cause physical effects that might not just disappear after the magic disappears.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:13 pm
KnightofAvalon wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:45 pm So here's my thing. My wife has been attacked like this before. I've seen this take almost complete control of her for short periods of time. Total personality change etc. It was written in my past posts. Most people would take it as demonic type obsession or even possession. But I'm aware that there's someone trying to attack her psychically.
Just be careful and have her brain checked too, don't forget the mundane causes and/or effects.
I know from experience that some brain tumors can cause temporary personality changes that happen more often and last longer the more it grows.
Magic can also cause physical effects that might not just disappear after the magic disappears.
Firstly I appreciate the concern and the reply. However, I'm quite certain this wasn't brain tumor. I could sense in my energetic field an evil presence and my instinctual gut was telling me this wasn't right at all. A brain tumor doesn't cause someone to speak in languages they don't know nor does it cause them to speak of things related to me that they wouldn't normally know. I also have plenty of proof that my blood family are involved in very dark activities. Theres just too much showing that theres obvious attacks going on to cause chaos and rifts in the household. It was an outside source causing this and I've spent several years in research of these subjects to know when theres psychic and energetic attacks versus a human condition.

My concern here is how to set up protection against psychic projection and attack for not only myself but for her. So any information in that area would be helpful.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

KnightofAvalon wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:49 am My concern here is how to set up protection against psychic projection and attack for not only myself but for her. So any information in that area would be helpful.
Well, go and read about shielding.
Look into Jason Miller's Protection and Reversal magic.
Dione's Book about Psychic Self defense.
Robert Bruces Psychic Self defense.
Gallery of Magic Magickal Protection book.
There's a lot of books on Protection.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Only thing I can think of is try to increase and amplify your wards. You might want to look into really doing some binding work against those family members, and even that practitioner. I think especially against the family members can be effective, something to repel them. I think it would help to actually have a type of very strong companion that can intercept this practitioner, since I feel that's mainly where these attacks are coming from. You probably don't work with bloodline demons or underlings but a part of me thinks someone of a high rank can maybe intercept the person in the astral and even attack or retaliate back against them. That's just an idea, no need to consider it, but I feel an entity with very strong astral capabilities and defense/offense measures can be helpful.
Also your wife might be vulnerable for sure... and while I understand she is stressed..She might want to also attempt to take measures to really keep herself protected and consider having companions that act as guards for her.
Because of her health issues that can create a huge vulnerability for these attacks, yes. So my other suggestion which seems kind of redundant to mention and obvious to you is make sure her health is in better shape for sure.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

KnightofAvalon wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:45 pm are now in connection with a young witch(i prefer to use the word practitioner).
What I was told is as follows: Shes a young witch but strong. Shes dark. They are attempting to drive a wedge to ruin my marriage so that I only have them to turn back to. They are attempting to use projection on my wife to control her psychically. This practitioner wears a spider ring, a necklace with a moon, antlers and a spider web, and she has a "devils bloodstone".
Also please don't trust anything any unbound says about people. Especially not when you're already under attack. You don't know if that unbound is being honest or anything.
Before you start counterattacking or anything and hitting innocent people.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

If you want to solve this problem yourself, Aprophis has given good info.

If you're looking for help from a practitioner...

I think I may have said this before: Creepy Hollows offer consultations on paranormal problems, which can include removal of the problem, cleansing and protecting.

"If you can’t find some service for your need or you are not sure about ordering this or that item – contact us, we’ll help you with pleasure. Also, remember that we give free consultations to people with different problems – even those problems which seem to be unsolvable. "
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Services ... al-Magick/

Depending on what the problem is diagnosed to be, there are a lot of options, including...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/monthly- ... rrier.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/banishme ... -services/

But if it is not black magic, a black magic protection item may not fix it. If it is not a curse or hex, an anti cursing or hexing item may not be the right thing. So diagnosis by a skilled practitioner (as CH are) is fundamental.

There used to be a listing called Consultation of Paranormal & Supernatural Needs. The link isn't currently working but if you contact the helpdesk you can check if the service is still available.

If it was me, I would get help from a practitioner like CH to do the emergency surgery so to speak and use a range of protection methods afterwards.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

[/quote]
Also please don't trust anything any unbound says about people. Especially not when you're already under attack. You don't know if that unbound is being honest or anything.
Before you start counterattacking or anything and hitting innocent people.
[/quote]

Thanks you for that and yes I already knew of my family doing this but my brother has had a habit of seeking out practitioners and "befriending" them to help him do his work. The unbounds information merely confirmed what I already knew I just needed details in order to know what type of attack was being used in order to more specifically defend against it. I have not and wont be counterattacking ever. I've decided to let their karma be that lash that whips them. I am only interested in defense and deflection of any ill will against me and mine.

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:05 am Only thing I can think of is try to increase and amplify your wards. You might want to look into really doing some binding work against those family members, and even that practitioner. I think especially against the family members can be effective, something to repel them. I think it would help to actually have a type of very strong companion that can intercept this practitioner, since I feel that's mainly where these attacks are coming from. You probably don't work with bloodline demons or underlings but a part of me thinks someone of a high rank can maybe intercept the person in the astral and even attack or retaliate back against them. That's just an idea, no need to consider it, but I feel an entity with very strong astral capabilities and defense/offense measures can be helpful.
Also your wife might be vulnerable for sure... and while I understand she is stressed..She might want to also attempt to take measures to really keep herself protected and consider having companions that act as guards for her.
Because of her health issues that can create a huge vulnerability for these attacks, yes. So my other suggestion which seems kind of redundant to mention and obvious to you is make sure her health is in better shape for sure.
Thank you very much for the honesty and suggestions. Yes youre correct I dont work with any demons or any spirits directly other than the unbound which I've had connection with for a few years and I have slowly started working high practices to include angels. But I'm very much more a chaos practitioner and would rather fight my own battles if I can.
And like I told the other poster I'm really not trying to retaliate or even counterattack so much as defend and deflect. I've managed to wage a more guerilla war type thing and just drain their energy rather than engage in astral combat as I'm nowhere near skilled for that. I would rather them just be drained and use their energy against them to strengthen my own and make them give up.

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:05 am If you want to solve this problem yourself, Aprophis has given good info.

If you're looking for help from a practitioner...

I think I may have said this before: Creepy Hollows offer consultations on paranormal problems, which can include removal of the problem, cleansing and protecting.

"If you can’t find some service for your need or you are not sure about ordering this or that item – contact us, we’ll help you with pleasure. Also, remember that we give free consultations to people with different problems – even those problems which seem to be unsolvable. "
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Services ... al-Magick/

Depending on what the problem is diagnosed to be, there are a lot of options, including...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/monthly- ... rrier.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/banishme ... -services/

But if it is not black magic, a black magic protection item may not fix it. If it is not a curse or hex, an anti cursing or hexing item may not be the right thing. So diagnosis by a skilled practitioner (as CH are) is fundamental.

There used to be a listing called Consultation of Paranormal & Supernatural Needs. The link isn't currently working but if you contact the helpdesk you can check if the service is still available.

If it was me, I would get help from a practitioner like CH to do the emergency surgery so to speak and use a range of protection methods afterwards.
All very good points made and I'll be sure to look more into getting a consultant if this ends up being harder to stop. I really just needed to know what types of defense others here use to protect against psychic/remote attacks and projection specifically. My brother has dabbled in the darker side of voodoo so I know sort of how to deflect his stuff. But this other person is new and I just needed that advice. I'm fairly certain this isnt a major skilled practitioner and just someone my brother found to help him out with his bullcrap. Thank you for the info for sure!

Return to “Protection”