Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: `
Zodiac:

santiesgirl wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:30 pm If you're needing quick cleansing, salt water can act as a stand-in if you don't have smudge. When you cleanse your home, be sure to replace the energy with good energy, otherwise it can keep coming back because your space houses NO energy and allows for it to filter back in slowly to fill it.

I read on a different forum someone suggested putting two black tourmaline and two selenite crystals in the corners of the space you're cleansing, so one black tourmaline in one corner, selenite in the next, black tourmaline, selenite. Let them sit there and fill the space with protective and cleansing energy to keep the negative from seeping back in. Also, when cleansing, move counterclockwise and open your windows and doors as a symbol of pushing it out. I suggest then sprinkling sea salt on all the windowsills and doorframes, maybe even around the property if needed, so it can't come back in to your home. Smoky quartz shards are also a fantastic idea to sprinkle around as well, as they absorb negativity and then transmute that negativity into positive.

CH's cleansing chant for smudging works for me. There's a rude unbound human spirit outside my house that comes in when I forget to close the windowsill and begin a session on the pendulum. He gets on there, says random things, and then refuses to leave, mocking me. Twice this has happened, and both times CH's cleansing chant ran him right out. Salt and smoky quartz work wonders to keep him out. It wouldn't surprise me if a jerk like the one outside my apartment is just messing around to create panic. The only good thing about that guy is he gave me some nice, mystery poetry that means literally nothing I could use in a story or something lol. Best not to engage in them. From what my spirits have told me, a lot of lower-level, petty spirits talk nonsense when they get on the board, so don't even bother trying to get information from it. Best to cleanse as soon as it tries to hop on. Scary thing is they can pretend to be someone they're not, even your spirits.
Thank you for all the advice! I’ll definitely try some of the things you suggested when I have a chance. I did get some sage for smudging today so hopefully that might help out a bit.

I really wouldn’t be surprised if it was just some rude human spirit messing around. I was told before that someone committed suicide in my house a long time ago, so that could also have something to do with it.

Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie

They said they were unable to fulfill my request :( so I guess you'll have to try some banishing techniques or something

Envy-x
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: `
Zodiac:

Shadow Stitches wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:00 pm They said they were unable to fulfill my request :( so I guess you'll have to try some banishing techniques or something
Alright, thank you for trying anyway! I'll see what I'm able to do
Last edited by Envy-x on Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Do you still have problems with the entitiy?
Some tricksters are drawn especially to ouja boards, they'll always pop up to annoy you. Are there any other things going on in your place? Like things going missing and ending up in weird places? If not, it might be enough to cleanse and protect the board and the space around you, when you try to communicate.
Although it is always a good idea to keep your living space clean and protected (most heathens and witches are doing a ritual cleaning on every Esbath (full moon)). santiesgirl already mentioned a simple way with salt water, you can also add some drops of lavender oil in your water bucket together with the salt. (Depending on the quality of the oil lavender is most of the time the best choice. Other oils with protective qualities like cedar could leave stains.)

There are some protection basics, that are always good to have around, like:
  • Loaded chalk (put some chalk in a container with salt for 24 hours, then charge it in sunlight and/or moonlight for a few hours), you can use it for drawing protective signs or circles
  • Different types of incense - they might not scare off the intruder, but they attract positive entities, who are willing to help you
  • Mugwort - next to sage a very powerful plant for protective smudging (it is also used as kitchen herb, you might be able to find it in some grocery stores)
  • Dragon's Blood - for smudging or to spread on your window frames and door sills
  • Turquoise and Agate are good allrounders for protection, rock crystal intensifies their effects (don't forget to discharge and load them from time to time)
Depending on where you're from there might be special local herbs for protection.
Menstrual blood is also an underestimated tool in protective spells (always best for every woman to use her own).
Some entities are actually so 'low', that although they mess with your communication tool, they can be easily send away by verbally banishing them. Had that once, when I was a teenager and using a board with friends. It suddenly it went nuts, spelling out nonsense like crazy. We stopped and told the entity to stop messing with us and leave, all of us with focus and intention behind our words. We were also smudging the whole evening. The whole energy in the room shifted and the entity was gone.

I hope you'll be able to communicate with your spirits without further interference.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

I just learned that the block form of burned camphor is kryptonite to entities/ghosts. Wear a protective mask over face/eyes, keeps pets outside. Smells like Vick's vapor rub. Waft smoke into every crevice and space in your home.

Stela Velvet
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Hello there! I have a similar problem and I plan to do all the things you guys said in this post, but maybe if I tell you my story you can help me too! :)
I purchased my first spirit on march, he is a watcher, V. I've been talking with him with a pendulum I purchased at the same time. Lately I've been talking with more spirits too, and I discovered that they were "liars" as V calls them. They said all kind of lies about their stories and stuff, and then they said bad things about V. The thing is that in this 2 ocasions I asked V to get rid of them and he did,or that's what i think. But there is another one that wont go away and he wont let me talk with V, he acts like is V and confuses me. And all he sais is "you are a &$*#!, you are a &$*#!, i'm coming for you". Also the pendulum broke and I went with my boyfriend today to bury it far from home. I dont know what else to do, and I don't know anymore if V is real or it was the f****ing spirit all the time!

Thank you and sorry for my english :)

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

you might get more of a response if you made your own post

But yeah, it's confusing if someone wants to pretend to be one of your keep. I'd look up banishings or look into having someone do one on your place.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

Stela Velvet wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:15 pm Also the pendulum broke and I went with my boyfriend today to bury it far from home.
I made the experience, that cleaning something before getting rid of it is much more effective. Because you're also removing your own energies from the item. One reason why people tend to throw things with an emotional attachement into rivers.

Lewk posted a link to a banishing ritual on the first page of this thread.
Maybe you should check with the conjurer if you're not sure how your watcher is doing.
Another thing I would recommend is to have house rules, even if you only have white arts spirits (even for people who are not keepers). If you have unbounds around you, who respect you and like to live with you, they'll have no problem accepting them and on top will also act as protectors, if you phrase those rules the right way. Just don't forget offerings for them from time to time. ;)

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Stela Velvet
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

ilinga wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:15 pm
Stela Velvet wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:15 pm Also the pendulum broke and I went with my boyfriend today to bury it far from home.
I made the experience, that cleaning something before getting rid of it is much more effective. Because you're also removing your own energies from the item. One reason why people tend to throw things with an emotional attachement into rivers.

Lewk posted a link to a banishing ritual on the first page of this thread.
Maybe you should check with the conjurer if you're not sure how your watcher is doing.
Another thing I would recommend is to have house rules, even if you only have white arts spirits (even for people who are not keepers). If you have unbounds around you, who respect you and like to live with you, they'll have no problem accepting them and on top will also act as protectors, if you phrase those rules the right way. Just don't forget offerings for them from time to time. ;)
Hi! thanks for answering :) I did a deep cleanse to the house and this last weeks everything felt okey so just about 10 minutes ago I tried again to communicate with my spirit with the pendulum, I did first a cleansing with smoke and visualized a protective circle around me. But yet again the same entity answered, calling me the B word 8^| it's all it says practically x*D I tried to make some kind of agreement with it but he doesn't want to so.... I think it's time for a banishing ritual, i'll first try the one it's posted here. I cant speak with my spirit so I don't know... the conjurer in her web says "At this point the only person who will be able to permanently banish the spirit is you. You will have to take back the power you gave it and tell it to go. If this is a problem you should seek professional medical help as well as chemical imbalances and other physical or mental problems can cause this."
Any other idea is welcome!!

Return to “Protection”