venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am very curious how would you rank these spirits in order of strength from general lighter protection to gradually increase strong, fears and revengeful protection?

Light protections can include both arts as well as more direct and fearful protections also can be achieved with white arts spirits.

Here is my list of spirits i am aware at the moment that are able to protecting humans and family.
Wraith, vampire, black dragon, courtwinds, fylgia, Volkh, Phoenix, divine dragon, fire fae, gryphon, ki-ling, sterling angel, protective type of djinn, immortals, dongua, and 4 tower watchers.

I wish to see these beings are fitted in an order started from general defence, banishment and shielding to more aggressive combat types defence against anything harmful. I mean against for example drunk neighbourhood, who does not know how to settle down after 2 am. Agains any types of criminal activities and malicious coworkers. Emotionally manipulative, downright sarcastic narcissistic natures who are in management positions and are fretting agains normal workers, who does not belong to their groups types. Anything, against that results with a long term suffering if its hasn’t been nipped in an instance. If i could help with this list that would actually helpful for me to task according to abilities.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I apologize that I will probably be no help here, lol but I did just want to share my perspective regarding my own spirits and ranking.
I don't exactly group them into races when it comes to tasks or rank of power.
Over time as I have gotten to know each of my spirits, they have shown me their individual strengths and skills. I have ten bound vampires in my keep, and each of them handle situations very differently. Some have a gentler more creative way of disarming a threat, and others are more hulk smash mode. It all just depends on the individual vampire.

There are things that my vampires can do really well that my Bronwyn angel can do just as well, but in a different manner.
I've seen one of my angels drop kick someone into what looked like another universe and it suprised the heck out of me. Where as my vampire just roughed the guy up as a warning, and I haven't seen him since.

My fire fairy, though she is bright and bubbly and I would think of her as gentle and kind, stopped a malicious stalker in his tracks by catching his arm jacket on fire in his truck so that I could get away. So now she is tasked with protecting me from stalkers, druggies , gun shots (they happen every night) or creepy people from my neighborhood. (I live in a very very bad neighborhood, where crime here is 213% higher than the national)

My Gregori watcher startled me one night as I was laying in bed relaxing and I heard a very high pitched loud warning alarm sound that made me bolt out of bed. He was sounding an alarm for everyone (me and the keep) to hear and notice something of importance. Now I have him tasked to alarm me during certain events that I list. I've learned that he is an excellent listener and seer, and he's usually the first the notify us of something.

I tend to task my spirits based on what they have showed me, their skills, their passions, interests etc, and that has given me great results.

🦇♦️🦇
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wraiths, vampires, and black dragons would probably be the most aggressive when removing unwanted influences and will need rules of conduct based on your ethics. Courtwinds or any of the angels and wa creatures will influence their actions away from you and will most likely safely move them in some way out of your life while blocking anything from negatively impacting you. The volkh, phoenix, and ki-lin will keep you and your environment cleansed of their negativity, but might not remove them entirely, or they might purely because when they clean up negativity the void makes the offenders uncomfortable and they'll move on either because of it or because they'll want a fresh victim they can impact.

So let's see here are a few ideas based on your list:

Banishment: Volkhs for removal of negative energy, courtwinds to help bring the truly harmful peeps to justice and have them removed from your life by their own actions. Believe me they will make sure this happens even if it takes a minute bc they will begin to shine a spotlight on bad behaviors they can no longer slither away from. Some vampires can definitely banish and so can a few djinn if you want to cause people grief on their way out.

All of them are good for general defense in ways specific to race and personal abilities.

For shielding I love love volkhs and fylgia. Their shields are dynamic and volkhs annihilate negative energy that is send to you by others and while phoenix might not create shields they will remove any negative energies to then replace them with healing and cleansing.

The biggest thing is tasking with detailed intention so they know what exactly you need help with. And a lot of the times they will let you know what areas they see you need help with so you can be aware to set the intention. Let me give you an example; I shield every day but I was still feeling everyones negativity in my heart chakra, a psy vamp in my family noticed my struggles and let me know that I needed to develop a shield specifically designed to shield my heart center because my main psychic ability (clairsentience) combined with my own psy abilities meant I was always pulling others emotional states into myself to read and stay safe so it was blown wide open and I needed to stop that up. I'm oversensitive to emotional energy bc trauma so its not a good energy for me to have on constant tap, so he helped me shield so I could feel it if I wanted to but it wouldn't stay in my system to effect me like it was before and taught me to pull in elemental energies to nourish my psychic energies and my magick instead.

So psychic vampires are definitely very helpful in shielding you from negative energy because they are so good at transmutting all kinds of energies. I've definitely noticed an impact on my ability to be less overwhelmed in crowds since they've started helping me learn and since they like vacuuming up all that energy to use however they wish too.

Hopefully this helped out some!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Also I think some of the dragons can help with influencing antisocial neighbours: eg Brass Dragons, who have Control and Suggestion powers.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

A formal, longstanding Task may work.

Sometimes, putting lots of energy into a problematic situation can just make it more volatile, as can worrying or fretting about it. Maybe, like a Shadow issue, the situation will keep being triggered so it can Trigger the person affected by it. Then it can seem like being persecuted or victimised. When we're freed of the persecuting phenomenon, we're out of that triggering loop. Or maybe when we're out of that triggering loop, we're no longer 'persecuted'?

Not sure how much that makes sense to others.

And also sometimes a situation comes to a head before it can be resolved. Perhaps our spirits can suggest action to be taken in the real world (or not) to help bring about the desired goal.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks so much for all of you to reply @Draco , @FrostLight and @Lewk. Lots of thoughts and wisdom, full of experiences had been shared. I am greatful to see that we have such vast spirit choices out there to protect ourselves. I am glad I asked. I have to read all of it again after work 😊

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Protection”