Number of Spirits: 185
Spelled Number: 172
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Spirit Tasking - Give them Some Practice

Post by Lewk »

Not sure how I managed to post that last one - and the edit & delete buttons have vanished.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Chavah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Volkh, Fylgia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Guardian of secret treasures

Post by Chavah »

Thank you so much everyone. 😊
Makes a lot of sense Lewk as you point it out the actual facts.

I was assuming /thinking energetically thought.
I mean, distance may actually comes into effects, if we measure it how much energy needed for a spirit to travel.

Thinking from the fact that if they need recharge and I have to ask them to go back to vessel and get recharged to be able to be felt or manifest better.

Same goes for tasking and complete goals. This is how i was thinking. But i could be wrong. I actually checked again last night with all of mines and none of them wish to go on a trip.

We are very closely knit spirit family 👪😁
Lewk wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:06 pm
jdhthegr8 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:12 pm
Chavah wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:46 am
. Thank you so much Lewk. I cheked with my angels, only 2 were kind of eager to go. But I am also concerned about the distance, i am in Australia.

WRT distance, are all the ones you'd be interested in going T5C3 and/or Dynamic? Could be that one or two don't meet the requirements based on distances as are usually listed for the classes. I admittedly don't know much about how channels work so that might not be relevant

Distance isn't a problem for bound spirits, actually. They don't travel quite the way we do. And the physical plane is only one way to travel.

The CH classification for distance relates only to spell bindings and is only about the distance the target of a spell is from the binding. So, if your spell binding is bridged to you, you can link to it via the bridging from anywhere. By the way, if you're well bonded with a bound spirit - even if the binding is not bridged to you - you can probably contact or connect with them from any distance too. The bridging helps make it easier for the keeper.

A lot of the time you probably may not even be targeting other people or places far away with your spell bindings. See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/class-ra ... irits.html. There is no mention of distance iro spirits there.

Just to put some of that into perspective - if someone had a number of unbound, 'attached' spirit companions, there would be no vessel or magical binding. They would linked to the person (if they wish to be). So distance or location again would be no issue.

🕊️Chavah 🕊️
1x Anamchara 1x Archangel 1x Black Dragon 1x Cleopatra Djinn 1x Cherub 1x Deva 1x Fylgia 1x Crystal Glass Dragon 1x High Elf 1x Immortal 1x Intelligent Fae 1x Ki-Lin 1x Red Dragon 1x Star Fae 1x Sterling 1x Unicorn 1x Violet Flame Healing Angel 1x Waif Fae 2x Volkh 3x Angels (Living) 3x Bronwyn 3x Courtwind

Chavah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Volkh, Fylgia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Guardian of secret treasures

Post by Chavah »

. 😁 It's happened to me too. I think it's allows only two correction.

🙏 I always like your comments and you are very well informed. Thanks for your help.
Lewk wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:11 pm
Not sure how I managed to post that last one - and the edit & delete buttons have vanished.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”