Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

SolAsteria wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:18 pm I came across this thread while searching for threads on spirit tasking and I wonder if we can send WA entities to the DA channel? I asked my companions if they want to go and my radiant light khodam wanted to go to the DA channel to learn more about protection from a DA standpoint.
PS I don't know for sure that CH will classify Ilmu Khodams as WA, although it seems logical, as they're classified as purely benevolent light nature beings by Lisa of MMT.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

It's her Radiant Light Khodam that I also have she is talking about. I personally don't think she could do that, unless she will altering her energy vibe and light. Probably an ascended Masters Radiant Light Khodam can do that.
Lewk wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:49 am
SolAsteria wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:18 pm I came across this thread while searching for threads on spirit tasking and I wonder if we can send WA entities to the DA channel? I asked my companions if they want to go and my radiant light khodam wanted to go to the DA channel to learn more about protection from a DA standpoint.
PS I don't know for sure that CH will classify Ilmu Khodams as WA, although it seems logical, as they're classified as purely benevolent light nature beings by Lisa of MMT.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

SolAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2

Lewk wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:46 am I don't think so, as I assume the DA channel is energetically coded (not sure if that's the right word) for DA energy beings - but I don't know.

You could email support@creepyhollows.com and ask them.
I see. Thanks, Lewk! I'll send them an email. I'm not actually sure about my companion's alignment to be honest, since they have a bit of Saturnian energy to them despite being a WA entity. I'm not sure if that's a normal thing with protective companions, since I once asked to sense them in their true form once, and my radiant light khodam and my courtwind angel can be quite frightening. x*D It's something similar to the way that the angels of the bible are portrayed, and maybe how the ones that they protect us from would feel when encountering them.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

SolAsteria wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:17 am
Lewk wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:46 am I don't think so, as I assume the DA channel is energetically coded (not sure if that's the right word) for DA energy beings - but I don't know.

I see. Thanks, Lewk! I'll send them an email. I'm not actually sure about my companion's alignment to be honest, since they have a bit of Saturnian energy to them despite being a WA entity. I'm not sure if that's a normal thing with protective companions, since I once asked to sense them in their true form once, and my radiant light khodam and my courtwind angel can be quite frightening. x*D It's something similar to the way that the angels of the bible are portrayed, and maybe how the ones that they protect us from would feel when encountering them.

That all makes sense, plus...oops Radiant Light Kodam, not Ilmu...but I'd have said the same thing anyway.

Yes, WA spirits can come across as quite feisty, by all accounts. But we may usually not be at the receiving end of that.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I am so glad that you have shared this here. I was wondering if they are similar to my Biblical angels? Although, they are entirely different as well. I wanted them to be similar to in angels nature. Probably those ones that belongs to us personally, and in spirit form may be mild enough to endure for a human being, if an encounter would ever occurred. But we don't have a chance otherwise, in reality, we better duck 🦆 and pray, because when an angel is on duty for God, they will going through with it no matter what or who is who. They can wipe out towns and influence the weather even with their wings and powers. They only answer to God alone. But I wasn't sure about my Radiant Light Khodam. So I am glad you shared your vision.

SolAsteria wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:17 am

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

SolAsteria
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:30 am That all makes sense, plus...oops Radiant Light Kodam, not Ilmu...but I'd have said the same thing anyway.

Yes, WA spirits can come across as quite feisty, by all accounts. But we may usually not be at the receiving end of that.
I agree. I like knowing that about them though. It's a part of them after all. My companions are actually reluctant to show that side of themselves since they don't want to scare me but I'm kinda stubborn so yeah. x*D

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:17 am I am so glad that you have shared this here. I was wondering if they are similar to my Biblical angels? Although, they are entirely different as well. I wanted them to be similar to in angels nature. Probably those ones that belongs to us personally, and in spirit form may be mild enough to endure for a human being, if an encounter would ever occurred. But we don't have a chance otherwise, in reality, we better duck 🦆 and pray, because when an angel is on duty for God, they will going through with it no matter what or who is who. They can wipe out towns and influence the weather even with their wings and powers. They only answer to God alone. But I wasn't sure about my Radiant Light Khodam. So I am glad you shared your vision.
Well the way one of my Djinn is describing it, angels and khodams share the same ancestor- "genetically speaking" (for lack of a better way of putting it). The best example that I can think of is that of the rhinoceros. One of it's closest living relatives (again genetically speaking) is the horse. You would never guess that the two were genetically related, and the only way it was discovered was tracing the evolutionary "family tree" and cracking their DNA codes.

Same with angels and khodams. At least in the metaphysical sense.

Since you wanted them to be similar to angels (and you work very closely with them), I'm sure that's how they are going to appear to you. At least for the time being.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

SolAsteria
new here
new here

Chavah wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:17 am I am so glad that you have shared this here. I was wondering if they are similar to my Biblical angels? Although, they are entirely different as well. I wanted them to be similar to in angels nature. Probably those ones that belongs to us personally, and in spirit form may be mild enough to endure for a human being, if an encounter would ever occurred. But we don't have a chance otherwise, in reality, we better duck 🦆 and pray, because when an angel is on duty for God, they will going through with it no matter what or who is who. They can wipe out towns and influence the weather even with their wings and powers. They only answer to God alone. But I wasn't sure about my Radiant Light Khodam. So I am glad you shared your vision.
I had another post that I guess the mods didn't aprove lol but anyway. I feel like they have similarities. They're not the same but most spirits in their true form feel alien to our human sensibilities that's why our first reaction when coming into contact with them is being afraid. In the bible you would see that most angels that interact with humans always begin with "Be not afraid," or something along those lines. According to my companions humans would initially perceive spirits through filters and it can take a while for those filters to dissolve but it depends. Our companions don't want to frighten us of course so they shift their energy into forms that are easier for us to connect to.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@SolAsteria and @stormdancer thanks so much 🤗. Really appreciate your input and sharing your thoughts 💭.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I think this is very generous of Ash and Magnolia. On the other hand I'm confused, because I thought-Gargoyles for example-already knew how to protect Their human companion. Could someone explain? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Spirit Tasking”