Spirit Tasking - Give them Some Practice

Post Reply
User avatar
Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3875
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:11 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 203
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Spirit Tasking - Give them Some Practice

Post by Lewk »

SolAsteria wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:18 pm
I came across this thread while searching for threads on spirit tasking and I wonder if we can send WA entities to the DA channel? I asked my companions if they want to go and my radiant light khodam wanted to go to the DA channel to learn more about protection from a DA standpoint.
PS I don't know for sure that CH will classify Ilmu Khodams as WA, although it seems logical, as they're classified as purely benevolent light nature beings by Lisa of MMT.


Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

User avatar
Chavah
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 960
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:59 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I have no ideal of this.

Re: Spirit Tasking - Give them Some Practice

Post by Chavah »

It's her Radiant Light Khodam that I also have she is talking about. I personally don't think she could do that, unless she will altering her energy vibe and light. Probably an ascended Masters Radiant Light Khodam can do that.
Lewk wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:49 am
SolAsteria wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:18 pm
I came across this thread while searching for threads on spirit tasking and I wonder if we can send WA entities to the DA channel? I asked my companions if they want to go and my radiant light khodam wanted to go to the DA channel to learn more about protection from a DA standpoint.
PS I don't know for sure that CH will classify Ilmu Khodams as WA, although it seems logical, as they're classified as purely benevolent light nature beings by Lisa of MMT.


Chavah🥀79
12 Creatures 12 Angels
15 LivgEnGuides 9 Dragons
10 Immortals 6 Faery
8 Non-Social
4 S/E/N/W Watchers
3 Mixed Category

User avatar
SolAsteria
new here
new here
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:14 pm
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2

Re: Spirit Tasking - Give them Some Practice

Post by SolAsteria »

Lewk wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:46 am
I don't think so, as I assume the DA channel is energetically coded (not sure if that's the right word) for DA energy beings - but I don't know.

You could email support@creepyhollows.com and ask them.
I see. Thanks, Lewk! I'll send them an email. I'm not actually sure about my companion's alignment to be honest, since they have a bit of Saturnian energy to them despite being a WA entity. I'm not sure if that's a normal thing with protective companions, since I once asked to sense them in their true form once, and my radiant light khodam and my courtwind angel can be quite frightening. x*D It's something similar to the way that the angels of the bible are portrayed, and maybe how the ones that they protect us from would feel when encountering them.



User avatar
Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3875
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:11 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 203
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Spirit Tasking - Give them Some Practice

Post by Lewk »

SolAsteria wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:17 am
Lewk wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:46 am
I don't think so, as I assume the DA channel is energetically coded (not sure if that's the right word) for DA energy beings - but I don't know.

You could email support@creepyhollows.com and ask them.
I see. Thanks, Lewk! I'll send them an email. I'm not actually sure about my companion's alignment to be honest, since they have a bit of Saturnian energy to them despite being a WA entity. I'm not sure if that's a normal thing with protective companions, since I once asked to sense them in their true form once, and my radiant light khodam and my courtwind angel can be quite frightening. x*D It's something similar to the way that the angels of the bible are portrayed, and maybe how the ones that they protect us from would feel when encountering them.

That all makes sense, plus...oops Radiant Light Kodam, not Ilmu...but I'd have said the same thing anyway.

Yes, WA spirits can come across as quite feisty, by all accounts. But we may usually not be at the receiving end of that.


Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

User avatar
Chavah
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 960
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:59 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I have no ideal of this.

Re: Spirit Tasking - Give them Some Practice

Post by Chavah »

I am so glad that you have shared this here. I was wondering if they are similar to my Biblical angels? Although, they are entirely different as well. I wanted them to be similar to in angels nature. Probably those ones that belongs to us personally, and in spirit form may be mild enough to endure for a human being, if an encounter would ever occurred. But we don't have a chance otherwise, in reality, we better duck 🦆 and pray, because when an angel is on duty for God, they will going through with it no matter what or who is who. They can wipe out towns and influence the weather even with their wings and powers. They only answer to God alone. But I wasn't sure about my Radiant Light Khodam. So I am glad you shared your vision.

SolAsteria wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:17 am
Lewk wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:46 am
I don't think so, as I assume the DA channel is energetically coded (not sure if that's the right word) for DA energy beings - but I don't know.

You could email support@creepyhollows.com and ask them.
I see. Thanks, Lewk! I'll send them an email. I'm not actually sure about my companion's alignment to be honest, since they have a bit of Saturnian energy to them despite being a WA entity. I'm not sure if that's a normal thing with protective companions, since I once asked to sense them in their true form once, and my radiant light khodam and my courtwind angel can be quite frightening. x*D It's something similar to the way that the angels of the bible are portrayed, and maybe how the ones that they protect us from would feel when encountering them.


Chavah🥀79
12 Creatures 12 Angels
15 LivgEnGuides 9 Dragons
10 Immortals 6 Faery
8 Non-Social
4 S/E/N/W Watchers
3 Mixed Category

User avatar
SolAsteria
new here
new here
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:14 pm
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2

Re: Spirit Tasking - Give them Some Practice

Post by SolAsteria »

Lewk wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:30 am
That all makes sense, plus...oops Radiant Light Kodam, not Ilmu...but I'd have said the same thing anyway.

Yes, WA spirits can come across as quite feisty, by all accounts. But we may usually not be at the receiving end of that.
I agree. I like knowing that about them though. It's a part of them after all. My companions are actually reluctant to show that side of themselves since they don't want to scare me but I'm kinda stubborn so yeah. x*D



User avatar
stormdancer
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:26 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches

Re: Spirit Tasking - Give them Some Practice

Post by stormdancer »

Chavah wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:17 am
I am so glad that you have shared this here. I was wondering if they are similar to my Biblical angels? Although, they are entirely different as well. I wanted them to be similar to in angels nature. Probably those ones that belongs to us personally, and in spirit form may be mild enough to endure for a human being, if an encounter would ever occurred. But we don't have a chance otherwise, in reality, we better duck 🦆 and pray, because when an angel is on duty for God, they will going through with it no matter what or who is who. They can wipe out towns and influence the weather even with their wings and powers. They only answer to God alone. But I wasn't sure about my Radiant Light Khodam. So I am glad you shared your vision.
...
Well the way one of my Djinn is describing it, angels and khodams share the same ancestor- "genetically speaking" (for lack of a better way of putting it). The best example that I can think of is that of the rhinoceros. One of it's closest living relatives (again genetically speaking) is the horse. You would never guess that the two were genetically related, and the only way it was discovered was tracing the evolutionary "family tree" and cracking their DNA codes.

Same with angels and khodams. At least in the metaphysical sense.

Since you wanted them to be similar to angels (and you work very closely with them), I'm sure that's how they are going to appear to you. At least for the time being.


Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Image

User avatar
SolAsteria
new here
new here
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:14 pm
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2

Re: Spirit Tasking - Give them Some Practice

Post by SolAsteria »

Chavah wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:17 am
I am so glad that you have shared this here. I was wondering if they are similar to my Biblical angels? Although, they are entirely different as well. I wanted them to be similar to in angels nature. Probably those ones that belongs to us personally, and in spirit form may be mild enough to endure for a human being, if an encounter would ever occurred. But we don't have a chance otherwise, in reality, we better duck 🦆 and pray, because when an angel is on duty for God, they will going through with it no matter what or who is who. They can wipe out towns and influence the weather even with their wings and powers. They only answer to God alone. But I wasn't sure about my Radiant Light Khodam. So I am glad you shared your vision.
I had another post that I guess the mods didn't aprove lol but anyway. I feel like they have similarities. They're not the same but most spirits in their true form feel alien to our human sensibilities that's why our first reaction when coming into contact with them is being afraid. In the bible you would see that most angels that interact with humans always begin with "Be not afraid," or something along those lines. According to my companions humans would initially perceive spirits through filters and it can take a while for those filters to dissolve but it depends. Our companions don't want to frighten us of course so they shift their energy into forms that are easier for us to connect to.



User avatar
Chavah
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 960
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:59 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I have no ideal of this.

Re: Spirit Tasking - Give them Some Practice

Post by Chavah »

@SolAsteria and @stormdancer thanks so much 🤗. Really appreciate your input and sharing your thoughts 💭.


Chavah🥀79
12 Creatures 12 Angels
15 LivgEnGuides 9 Dragons
10 Immortals 6 Faery
8 Non-Social
4 S/E/N/W Watchers
3 Mixed Category

Post Reply

Return to “Spirit Tasking”